10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    Oh how I love the MMO-Champion boards full of butthurt guys ... Someone got offended by my sig and reported me Well at least I can only laugh at this.
    Your "Shepard deserves better fans" sig?

Seriously?

That was "offensive?"
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Your "Shepard deserves better fans" sig?

Seriously?

That was "offensive?"
    Yep Dunno why but that only amuses me.

Yep Dunno why but that only amuses me.
    Yeah, sadly it seems some people just can't handle being made fun of. I saw no reason to remove it, and this is coming from someone who thought the ME3 ending sucked.
    Last edited by Dezerte; 2012-12-16 at 04:28 PM.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh how I love the MMO-Champion boards full of butthurt guys ... Someone got offended by my sig and reported me Well at least I can only laugh at this.
    Before insulting people, or a forum you should probably familiarize yourself with the rules of said forum. I didn't bother to look at your last signature but if your current one is any indication it was likely the length that was the violation. The Rules can be read here:http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...tures-Avatars/

The relevant parts, though you should still familiarize yourself with the rest, are :

Maximum signature width: 500px total. If you have a 250px image and a 300px image side by side, that would be violating this rule.
    Maximum signature height: 100px total (including text). If you have a 75px image and a 50px image one below the other, that would be

Your current signature is 650px x 30 px. You are violating the rules by 150 px. You should probably change it as soon as you get a chance as you could be infracted for repeated violations of the signature rules (if you weren't already infracted for your last signature)

---------- Post added 2012-12-16 at 09:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Valiant VI acquired!
    I unlocked version 8 with this challenge. Even though the valiant isn't as powerful or cool as some of the newer sniper rifles it can still be a very versatile weapon. It likely will never be useful on platinum but it is great for silver and bronze.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Ah come on that signature bullshit just sucks. I had my old sig for ages until I got reported. Why bother with that crap if it only gets you infracted? I am no wizard to guess the width and pixels of a sig.
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-12-16 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Nope. It doesn't change anything about the ending. It just tells you who created the Reapers and a small glimpse of

The Banshee though has a charge up time so it really is the only practical sync kill to interrupt with stagger. The phantom can be stopped by a stagger but you have to pretty much have the shot/power already traveling in order to save someone. The phantom is stopped by destroying the sword which renders the sync kill impossible. And basically turns the phantom into a acrobatic turret with a barrier.
    Eh, no. The Praetorian is even easier to avoid and the Atlas is fairly simple, yet harder than the Banshee.

The Brute... probably damn hard, much akin to the Phantom and the Scion... eh, I've only been grabbed once and then I was released by a stagger, so... saying the banshee is the only practical synch to avoid is just wrong.

Ah come on that signature bullshit just sucks. I had my old sig for ages until I got reported. Why bother with that crap if it only gets you infracted? I am no wizard to guess the width and pixels of a sig.

It was 150 px over the maximum allowed length, regardless of how long it was up it was still too wide.

I'll kindly ask everyone to move the conversation away from moderation and back on to the game itself.

Valiant VI acquired!
    I read that as Virtual Intelligence, and I was wondering what the hell you were talking about. It wasn't until I read rhorle's response that I realized you meant the sniper rifle. /justwokeup

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuanrang View Post
    Eh, no. The Praetorian is even easier to avoid and the Atlas is fairly simple, yet harder than the Banshee.The Brute... probably damn hard, much akin to the Phantom and the Scion... eh, I've only been grabbed once and then I was released by a stagger, so... saying the banshee is the only practical synch to avoid is just wrong.
    You can avoid any sync kill. But not every sync kill has a practical chance for team mates to interrupt.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

I unlocked version 8 with this challenge. Even though the valiant isn't as powerful or cool as some of the newer sniper rifles it can still be a very versatile weapon. It likely will never be useful on platinum but it is great for silver and bronze.
    Which is lucky for me considering I play Silver or Bronze.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are there any advantages on completing a Co-op mission on bronce-silver-gold-plat?

More credits and XP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    Are there any advantages on completing a Co-op mission on bronce-silver-gold-plat?
    Helps your EMS in the single player, but that's a moot point since the extended cut.

Speaking of which, this weekends challenge was ridiculously easy. Took one mission at FB Condor.

AND I got an N7 Valkyrie II!

---------- Post added 2012-12-16 at 05:00 PM ----------

Am I the only one getting this issue:

I suddenly can't shoot until I do a heavy melee. Click/rightclick, light melee, all won't respond until I do a heavy melee. I thought my mouse died for a moment.

Once I do the melee, I'm fine. Not sure what triggers it though.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2012-12-16 at 10:01 PM.
    Putin khuliyo

You can avoid any sync kill. But not every sync kill has a practical chance for team mates to interrupt.
    The Phantom.. probably the Brute... and that is it. Well, I am not entirely sure about the Scion, but youtube footage showed that execute to be lengthy.

You are telling me that 2 of 6 synch kills is a problem?

Heck, nowadays, I never really die to the Banshee and Praetorians anymore. I get shot by something while grabbed, killing me before the synch kill, making me revivable. :|

10+ Year Old Account
    More credits and XP.
    Well I should start doing silver missions then o: sadly most of my chars are only lvl 12 and have default weapons, the one i got from the challenge was a nice shotgun... but it has the maximum weight QQ :C

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    Well I should start doing silver missions then o: sadly most of my chars are only lvl 12 and have default weapons, the one i got from the challenge was a nice shotgun... but it has the maximum weight QQ :C
    Don't get discouraged by silvers because the jump in difficulty is shockingly high from bronze. The jump from silver to gold is nowhere near as bad, at least I didn't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by vom View Post
    Don't get discouraged by silvers because the jump in difficulty is shockingly high from bronze. The jump from silver to gold is nowhere near as bad, at least I didn't think so.
    I actually found it the other way around. Bronze > Silver, the increase in difficulty was barely noticeable, but Silver > Gold was kinda brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I actually found it the other way around. Bronze > Silver, the increase in difficulty was barely noticeable, but Silver > Gold was kinda brutal.
    Reapers on gold is a farmfest if you got the right classes, but i do agree that silver > gold is the biggest jump.

Platinum is easy to farm on firebase rio because of the banshee safe spot, but i feel a nerf incomming for that soon!
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

alright i got a question;
    just downloaded Leviathan and omega DLC's, do I have to start a new game to play through these, loading my completed save yielded nothing new to do.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Am I the only one getting this issue:

I suddenly can't shoot until I do a heavy melee. Click/rightclick, light melee, all won't respond until I do a heavy melee. I thought my mouse died for a moment.

Once I do the melee, I'm fine. Not sure what triggers it though.
    No you're not. I don't know what kind of glitch is it, or what causes it but it happened to me over many maps and on more kits than I can count.

Perhaps it has something to do with melee animation failing to complete, but it isn't exactly tied to trying to hit with melee either. It's like every key stops responding save the one for melee.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."