Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Me and a perfect 10 (to me anyway) co-led a guild for a while in wrath. Then the bitch dumped me for a shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinzel View Post
    Hey so like the title says..
    I just stompeld over some pictures of pretty damn legit looking girls playing games/doing nerdy cool stuff, and it just got me, i dont have any stupidly good looking girl gamer friends, do you?
    actually, I have several, had them for years and years in fact. Some as far back as 2000, yes.. been gaming together for that long.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Three, they are all married.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

One. It's difficult to find girls in WoW that aren't complete bitches to other girls for the sole fact that they're girls.

I guess I'm a female gamer friend to some guys, but I'm not hot. I do have an Irish accent, though, so that makes me being so dorky and awkward easier to handle.
    This concept of wuv confuses and infuriates us.

10+ Year Old Account
    my ex did show interest in video games, but do so much as it took over her life. I think that a fair amount of girls like and would play video games but don't find the time to devote to them; not as much as most guys can anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by GotMoxie View Post
    One. It's difficult to find girls in WoW that aren't complete bitches to other girls for the sole fact that they're girls.

I guess I'm a female gamer friend to some guys, but I'm not hot. I do have an Irish accent, though, so that makes me being so dorky and awkward easier to handle.
    Agreed on this point. The guild gets a female applicant, I get excited over the prospect of a fellow female and potential friend, and they turn out to be all catty.

I knew of 3, all of them sucked at their respective games, but they played avidly.

EDIT: I take it back, since college I know like 10, all of them still suck though.
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's pretty hard to find a good girl in the sea of whores that is my country, brazil.

Quote Originally Posted by Amavesta View Post
    Agreed on this point. The guild gets a female applicant, I get excited over the prospect of a fellow female and potential friend, and they turn out to be all catty.
    A-yup. It's usually easy for me to tell that she won't like me simply because most of my friends are male. It's sad and makes no sense whatsoever. I can't have female friends if they're all bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    It might be me but sometimes I don't get some men at all. If shes a friend, what does it matter if shes hot or not?
    Amen sister. Amen.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    It might be me but sometimes I don't get some men at all. If shes a friend, what does it matter if shes hot or not?
    This pretty much, but then again my girlfriend loves gaming, just no pc-gaming unfortunately and she hates losing . So no reason for me to search for an other one! :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    towards the end of highschool i met a girl and she was pretty cute and we started dating and she was really big into gaming and had lots of girlfriends who gamed too and were also cute and she even loved the fact i played wow! but as with with all girlfriends over the next year she morphed into some sort of demented psycho, thought she was too cool for gamers and genuinely aspired to be like the cast of jersey shore.

Deleted
    Wat about hot gamer guys? Its not like those are common either!

Most look like this in some way

I wouldn't say he's hot -- not my type -- but he's not a trog, either. No-one looks good looking down into a camera with poor lighting.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...83880989_n.jpg

And this hot piece of man? :P

To further expound. I have many attractive female gamer friends. D&D, WoW, LoL, MTG, Pokemon... name it and I know one. It's not the looks that you should worry about. I know a few girls who are all "oh yeah, I'm a gamer! Call of Duty, Halo, Madden!"... yeah, no... you're not, sorry sweetheart, you just play video games. It's a different attitude, gamer girls are a lot funner to talk to, they tend to be better educated, and there is something... sensual... about a woman who calls you at 3 AM because she can't sleep to have you help her build a new magic deck. Ahem.
    Last edited by drukai; 2012-12-17 at 07:07 AM.

I like his shirt. It looks comfy.

Quote Originally Posted by drukai View Post
    OMG, there's a ghost behind you, run!

Edit: I originally intended to type in all caps because of the seriousness of the topic, but it turned them all lower case. ): So I shall bolden, italicize, and underline!

Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    Although I believe that We never killed osama and OBAMA just used it as propaganda to win a election cause Osama's was probably dead for years I Usually am not gullible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MCMXCIX View Post
    omg there's a ghost behind you, run!
    lol sure looks like it

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    I would rather not post their FB pictures without permission, you can however look at my goose avatar to fill your desire.
    Same, know a handful of good looking female games(one of which worked at Firebrand Games for a few months) but I'm definitely not sharing photos of them. Mostly out of respect for them.
    Last edited by Dedweight; 2012-12-17 at 07:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GotMoxie View Post
    I like his shirt. It looks comfy.
    You have no idea. I've got some incredibly fancy textiles in my house... this is the softest piece of anything I've ever touched. And I touched that "air cotton" stuff once.

Quote Originally Posted by drukai View Post
    You have no idea. I've got some incredibly fancy textiles in my house... this is the softest piece of anything I've ever touched. And I touched that "air cotton" stuff once.
    Have a link? I'm always looking for comfy shirts, since the shirts around here seem to be made out of sackcloth unless you want to spend over $100.