Deleted

How to make gold with Enchanting/Jewelcrafting

So how can I make gold with Enchanting/Jewelcrafting?

Depending on your server's economy, you can easily make some good loot by combining 5 Ethereal shards into a Sha Crystal on the daily cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    Depending on your server's economy, you can easily make some good loot by combining 5 Ethereal shards into a Sha Crystal on the daily cooldown.
    This is a good way to make some gold, though its on a daily cycle.

However if you have a miner, farm ore, prospect, cut only the designs that sell well, the rest make into greens to DE, and sell the mats (though prices on mop mats are sometimes quite low depending on your server right now.

Run old raids DE everything, as older mats sell really well, (also dependant on your server of course) I sell TBC/late vanilla/northrend mats for really decent prices (stacks of the dusts can sell from 70-150g a stack it does vary ofc.

The best way to make a good chunk of change from JC'ing is to focus on the start of a new expansion, where you can make 100's of thousands of gold by being the first to get your gems up on the AH, with MOP though the amount of ore spawning in the world at the start had a very negative effect on the proffession this time round;/

TLDR: Old world enchant mats and your daily Sha crystal cooldown

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    This is a good way to make some gold, though its on a daily cycle.

However if you have a miner, farm ore, prospect, cut only the designs that sell well, the rest make into greens to DE, and sell the mats (though prices on mop mats are sometimes quite low depending on your server right now.

Run old raids DE everything, as older mats sell really well, (also dependant on your server of course) I sell TBC/late vanilla/northrend mats for really decent prices (stacks of the dusts can sell from 70-150g a stack it does vary ofc.

The best way to make a good chunk of change from JC'ing is to focus on the start of a new expansion, where you can make 100's of thousands of gold by being the first to get your gems up on the AH, with MOP though the amount of ore spawning in the world at the start had a very negative effect on the proffession this time round;/

TLDR: Old world enchant mats and your daily Sha crystal cooldown
    I disagree on the analisys of the starts of MoP.

I think that what hurted JC more was the lack of blues with sockets (that in previous expansions, from TBC till Cata were more) and the frist epics not having slots either.

At the start of MoP it was better to sell the gem uncutted (for those making the mounts probably) than the cuts.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Enchanting
    You can disenchant pieces of gear from quests (old quests and the quests in MoP);
    Create valuable enchants and put it on the AH
    See what mats sell the highest and farm/buy gear and disenchant that to sell it back!
    Offer your enchanting in trade for a fee
    Do the daily every day!

Jewelcrafting
    You can prospect ore for gems that you can use/sell
    Craft gems that sell for muchos gold!
    Use the daily cooldown
    Offer your jewelcrafting in trade for a fee!
    Do the daily quest!

Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    Jewelcrafting

Do the daily quest!
    Could you please point me to the MoP JC daily quest...?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    where do you get the JC daily quest?

Quote Originally Posted by Crashdummy View Post
    I disagree on the analisys of the starts of MoP.

I think that what hurted JC more was the lack of blues with sockets (that in previous expansions, from TBC till Cata were more) and the frist epics not having slots either.

At the start of MoP it was better to sell the gem uncutted (for those making the mounts probably) than the cuts.
    Oh don't get me wrong that was also a big part of it But I saw a trend that there was alot more uncommon uncut gems on the AH this time round due to over abundance of raw ore in the world, and I always tended to make alot of gold off uncut gems, for those on the realms that would buy them to level their JC'ing up for realm firsts Thats where I worked the AH^

---------- Post added 2012-12-17 at 12:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dasabaja View Post
    No MoP daily only the WOTLK/CATA ones.There is one in dalaran at the JC'ing trainer, and one in SW and ORG at the JC'ing trainer, they reward tokens.. i can't honestly remember if you also get a small bit of gold too..
    Last edited by The Glitch; 2012-12-17 at 12:39 PM.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did I say the MOP Daily? I did not :P
    Try the one in Stormwind or Orgrimmar!

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    Oh don't get me wrong that was also a big part of it But I saw a trend that there was alot more uncommon uncut gems on the AH this time round due to over abundance of raw ore in the world, and I always tended to make alot of gold off uncut gems, for those on the realms that would buy them to level their JC'ing up for realm firsts Thats where I worked the AH^

---------- Post added 2012-12-17 at 12:37 PM ----------

No MoP daily only the WOTLK/CATA ones.There is one in dalaran at the JC'ing trainer, and one in SW and ORG at the JC'ing trainer, they reward tokens.. i can't honestly remember if you also get a small bit of gold too..
    19,84 gold. Now much, but...
    The token you get, on the other hand, is virtually useless. Hardly anyone buys old gems these days...

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.tarouwowguides.com/mop-ne...fting-jc-guide

That should give you a basic understanding.

19,84 gold. Now much, but...
    The token you get, on the other hand, is virtually useless. Hardly anyone buys old gems these days...
    Indeed I only kept it up for a small time because I like to have all recipes.. but I really disliked the daily token system, I much prefer the new way to learn a design!

Tis a shame the tokens aren't as useful now;/

Just do the shuffle, you will realize soon that loads of people are doing it, and you will only make $$ if you had the high end enchants/JC recipes hidden behind rep.

Deleted
    Use ur sha crystal CD each day, nice easy gold ^^