Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Any and Every moment I was blood dps.

4.0.1 Never forget!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imbalanced View Post
    Any and Every moment I was blood dps.

4.0.1 Never forget!
    I kinda feel the same way, only that for me it was being a Frost DW Tank. I really loved the feel of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    One of my favorite moments was back in the very beginning when I was an unholy tank (one of the few) and I was fighting a shaman and a rogue in Hellfire Peninsula. I killed the rogue with like 40% hp and then got the shammy to about 20% when i died, became a ghoul and finished him off. Unholy DK ghoul, you didn't last long before you were removed, but i loved you. Also, when I was raiding Naxx my guild was doing Four Horseman and everyone died so they told me to just wipe it up, but I wanted to have some fun. A full minute later, killed the horsemen and died at the same time.

Leveling as Blood in Jade Forest. Was 85 and doing that last quest to save Captain Tylor with that stupid tiger when a 90 rogue jumped me. Also had about 10 hozen attacking me as well. After dealing with 2 of the tiger stuns that required spamming 1 for a few seconds to break free of the vehicle mechanic, proceeded to kill the tiger, the hozen, then turned to the rogue. Brought the rogue to 10% before he vanished + sprinted away from me. Could have killed him since his CoS was on cooldown but I had forgotten where I bound Icy Chains and Death Coil.

Deleted
    Last man standing at bosses thanks to Purgatory is awesome!
    Also, it was ridicolous how good Blood DKs were at the end of DS. Tons and tons of DPS haha, Ultraxion in particular was awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    deleting dk and rolling a warrior was my best moment as dk ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quite surprised there is no mention of Unholy tanking at the start of Naxx or even the fact we had the ability to turn into a Ghoul on Death.....that was the single greatest thing to ever happen to DKs (Yes, it was insanely OP)

Pokemon Friend Code:2406-5530-6363 Ghost Safari! PM me to add you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragging cocksure players to their doom with deathgrip... particularly when it's out of the air.

Back during Wintergrasp in WotLK, Alliance would always win on my server... the horde would circle around above the keep courtyard after the match in an act of defiance, usually gettning Dot'ed up, but generally flying above striking range. One time, a paladin flew just a bit too low... I Death gripped him out of the sky, snared him on the ground, and about 20 Alliance instantly jumped on him and slaughtered him. About five minutes later, the Paladin makes a level 1 Alliance toon and whispers me something along the lines of "You DO NOT death grip ME out of the air, you scrub DK!*yaddayaddayadda*"

Hilarious.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

My best moment, realizing I can play a class that actually has skill and stopped playing DK
    If you are reading this, Congratulations you have nothing better to read

Deleted
    Patch 3.0. The Blood heals and the Unholy ghoul, can't go wrong with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    My DK is not my main, but remains my second favorite toon of all time. Though I've had many fun times with it, the one that still makes me smile the most was early on when Shadow of Death was still in the game. We all knew it would go, but I sure enjoyed it while I had it.

I'm not a big PvP'r, but I ended up in an all-out brawl in Zangarmarsh while leveling. There were four or five of us, and four or five of them. It came down to me versus a warrior and another DK, all low on health. I died, came back as a ghoul and managed to kill them both before finally expiring.

Not a remarkable story I suppose, but a version of fun that just doesn't seem to be in the game anymore.

My best moment was on my guilds first heroic Spine kill, 3rd plate second lift. Both the blood tanks had just died and the bloods made a b-line for the DPS so I quickly dropped a DND and blood boiled my arse off to grab aggro on the bloods only to die about 6 seconds later but it was enough time for our DPS to kill the last tendon.

Best moment was when I could tank as frost or unholy =D

My best moment as a dk was back in the days when they first came out lol ... i know they were op and evrything but i remember arguing with some ppl over general chat about unholy being best spec to lvl up as while other ppl was saying blood was the way to go due to survability ... well i was a draenei dk with herbing and minig so 2 bonus self heal and a lill bit of hp and i was unholy and was lvling in my corner doing my stuff on a pvp server until i get jumped by 3 other dk that was blood , blood and frost same lvl as me and same gear ... killed one the the 3 while keeping my disease on them and healing me through death strike lol then my hp started to get rly low so i poped my gift and mmy herbing healing skill and managed to kill the second one and now for the blood fight :S he was around 90 % and i was around 30/40 % get him stunned with my ghoul start bashing at him raise my hp at 60 % then he was at 70 % and after that he managed to kill me and he was down to 25 % but back in the days uh dk had a skill to come back as a ghoul to fight for an extra min so i poped jumped on him stunned him and finished him off then died again lol... best part comes here we are all dead , we all come back to our body rez at somewhat the same time start eating to get hp back and we are all looking at each other then they all bowed to me saluted me mounted and moved on XD i was like wtf just happened XD ....

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    Yet here you are.
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Beating Method's DK officer Raziee's logs on 25 H fights as unholy when hes sitting with 4 set and heroic weapon compared to my 1set and 496 wep ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurushockin View Post
    Best moment was when I could tank as frost or unholy =D
    R.I.P Unholy tanking, oh how I loved thee.

Deleted
    i was knocked off Lumber Mill in arathi by a draenei shaman. we both had low hp. just for the sake of revenge, i deathgrippped the poor bastard to the grave.

it does happen occasionally, that's why i love death knights, they might not be the hero class blizzard wanted, but they sure are one of the most badasses out there.

---------- Post added 2012-12-18 at 12:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    deleting warrior and rolling a dk was my best moment as a dk ^^

First kill on Feng normal. It was the last try of the day and we were going to call it after that try. It all went perfect until last phase, where suddenly everything that could possibly go wrong did. In the end, I were soloing the boss the last <5%, and we got a kill! My boasting were met by satirical remarks.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    More great moments: Being able to solo tank several bosses in 25 H firelands and H dragon soul that other tanks couldn't do effectively i.e Baleroc, Yor'Sahj, as well as H 10 Madness.