Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Brawler's Guild - How far have you gotten?

And in what iLvl?

I'm sitting at 464 atm and am at the gnomes. Finding if I go BrM, I can survive the damage easily, but can't make the enrage timer. If I go WW, it's alot harder surviving and I *still* don't make the enrage timer - I can get them down to 1 and a half or so before the timer expires.

Hardest fight so far was Fran and Riddoh ( I was in 448 ilvl gear or so ) - mostly due to the fact that once the goblin got put down on the ground, he doesn't move, so it was alot of moving in to DPS after he exploded the mines and then running out and just using CJL to DPS until they exploded again.

Proboskus was tough until I figured out my timing on ToK and Diffuse Magic. ToK'd a few seconds into the Rain Dance and just sat in it to bring in the DPS - helped alot. I'm finding alot of the fights I'm doing fine in survivability, but the DPS is just alot harder to bring ( mostly back to our no-burst issues and my gear lvl ).

Deleted
    I'm on the Dark Summoner - ilvl 492. Not really had 'easy access' to the opponents as there are usually 15+ players queueing for them :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wushin View Post
    I'm sitting at 464 atm and am at the gnomes. Finding if I go BrM, I can survive the damage easily, but can't make the enrage timer. If I go WW, it's alot harder surviving and I *still* don't make the enrage timer - I can get them down to 1 and a half or so before the timer expires.
    You can get them to like 60% (maybe 70%) in the first 15-25 seconds if you just stand between them so the red-circle-rockets hit them both.
    Those rockets are dealing damage to them aswell, so you'll likely always want to attack the one that's not standing under the bubble and dance around him to make as many rockets hit him as possible. Did this as Brewmaster for the survivability.

To the rest of the topic: I'm currently on the 4 random rank 8 bosses, though I'm not standing a single chance due to ilvl probably (472-473 in dps gear, am MW mainspecc with 3 leather-agi users in our 10 man roster...). Best Milhouse try was like 40% or so, so I decided to stop until my ilvl reaches 485+ (probably more like 490+... but we'll see).

I'm ilvl 490 or so, but I'm stuck at Battletron. I wish they hadn't changed the health in the last patch as I'm having a lot of difficulty maintaining the 80k DPS required to go through his new health pool, and pretty much just gave up for now. Then again I'm usually a tank, so maybe I'm just not doing the rotation correctly for WW. The closest I could get him so far before the enrage killed me was 1.5m. I don't have any of the tier pieces, which would probably help a bit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Got up to Dark Summoner last night after blitzing through pretty much everything else (one death on Fjoll after being punted directly into fire, one on the raven after messing up the add killing, one death on Fran and Riddoh after thinking I could ToK the mines, and one death on GG after messing up and being smashed by two rockets).

Been WW for almost everything (481 ilvl) and BrM for the raven, the giraffe and GG. Now on Dark Summoner with three deaths before I stopped for the night.

The bastard has twice spawned a ghost right behind me, and the other just whooped me with his melee while I was killing a ghost. Might try BrM for him and cleave the ghosts down.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Haven't bothered, seemed like an epic waste of time and gold.

Deleted
    Almost done with it in the sense that I only have Disruptron left to kill, however I'm pretty far off killing that thing, best attempt was 15% but the majority of my tries end as soon as the soft enrage starts at 35% due to the gobby little robo-gnome chilling out in the middle of the room when that goddamn center turret turns on.

496 ilevel, WW for every fight.

Deleted
    Rogue - 472 ilvl... stuck at the bird rank 6. Closest i've gotten is 600k.. so not that far away!

Quote Originally Posted by Vivek View Post
    You'd be surprised how fun it actually is! I regret not doing LFR every week now!
    I usually just pvp and got the invite from killing a rare when i did dailys. Now i can't wait to get better PVE gear!
    Last edited by mmoc46f36202cb; 2012-12-18 at 02:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got to Rank 8, got perfect attempts on the 4 bosses (avoiding shit in the ground), but realized I don't have the DPS required.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ajamu/advanced <---- That's my DK right over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivek View Post
    I farmed mine from the rare mobs, so wasn't a waste of gold.

As for a waste of time.. well, my wife would agree.

Item level 481 - Battletron.

I cannot get the dps required to make it through. My best attempt and I got him to 2.8 million.

I did all fights in WW except for one, but I can't remember what one that was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodi View Post
    I see people type out druid(s) as "dudu." So, my class is now reduced to a pile of crap (doo doo)? What?

Got to rank 8 with my offspec 375 ilvl (WW), Battletron was a bitch.

Joking around without flask, all buffs etc got Milhouse to 30%, however the others are just insane gearchecks and impossible for me at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by nerdbox View Post
    Item level 481 - Battletron.

I cannot get the dps required to make it through. My best attempt and I got him to 2.8 million.

I did all fights in WW except for one, but I can't remember what one that was.
    The only one I went as BM was Unguloxx <The Murderaffe>. I saw every other melee doing it in tank spec, but with my gear I had him down well before the enrage. Poor giraffe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakoro67 View Post
    I got to Rank 8, got perfect attempts on the 4 bosses (avoiding shit in the ground), but realized I don't have the DPS required.
    Same shit here, got Zen'Shar down on rank 8, Millhouse is partially RNG due to power crystal spawn points, got him to 15% on a good try. Couldn't get Epicus below 15% either, and so far on Disrupton I've usually died at ~30% when he shoots all discs at once, or soon thereafter.

Mind you this is in 497 iLvl, so I don't see how at least Epicus will be possible for Monks without BiS heroic gear. MAYBE with a shitload of external cooldowns. Millhouse is crazy too (Xuen doesn't scale with the 500% damage increase)

Or maybe I'm just bad.

Rank 8 personally. I did most fights as Brewmaster with a couple exceptions (the ooze boss that replicates f.ex). Then I hit rank 7 and it was like, welp. Need the DPS now.

Now you pretty much have to be WW to get anywhere.

EDIT: Oh yah, ilevel 495.

stuck on the raven on my hunter, on my pala the druids given me trouble we killed each other at the same time twice nwo.... lame

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    stuck on the raven on my hunter, on my pala the druids given me trouble we killed each other at the same time twice nwo.... lame
    Kite kite kite and multishot every time he spawns adds. You need to have all four killed before he spawns the next set, because if you kill more than four in the space of a few seconds he enrages and owns you and if you don't kill the ravens at all they swarm you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fighting rank 8's as a lfr geared monk, shit's tough, but I refuse to be carried by gear like some people.
    In terms of progress, I get Millhouse to 9-10 million before enrage self buffed with AP, Epicus to 2 million enrage, I don't try Distruptron for knowing I lack the gear to push him in a legitimate kill.
    Last edited by scvd; 2012-12-18 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Kite kite kite and multishot every time he spawns adds. You need to have all four killed before he spawns the next set, because if you kill more than four in the space of a few seconds he enrages and owns you and if you don't kill the ravens at all they swarm you.
    i got him to 200k... ill be honest ive done no kiting since naxx 80....

15+ Year Old Account
    Getting rather sick of Dark Summoner spawning ghosts right next to me TBH...