10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    ty sweetie <3 You were my inspiration for the wallpaper. It didn't come out quite as good as yours do but it wasn't bad for a first attempt ;;P

No one is doing Twitch layouts until after the site redesign.

Gah. Even though I closed my queue I will claim this.
    You had me at hair edit ;;P

IN QUEUE: Ryok (sig), Touchyfeely (wp), 4liv3 (sig), SECRET PROJECT <3
    Thanks <3 Looking forward to it

I would like to request a signature please!

Visible text: Window
    Name: Herc
    Title:The Kingslayer
    Image:Blood Elf Warrior
    Gear set: Warrior Wrathful

Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: One weapon visible, Shadowmourne. Combat stance if the weapon doesn't block the image :P

General colour scheme: Warrior Class color, dark shades, fire from Enrage if possible

Any extras: Some sort of fire that would resemble the Enrage glyph graphic would be amazing.

Feel free to alter or change to suit your building needs. I'm not picky.
    Last edited by Herc; 2012-12-18 at 06:43 PM.

Visible text: yes, just "Pawpin"
    cant supply with armory
    Gear set: i just want him as a troll feral cat
    Helm visible: no
    Pose: looking sly
    color: blue ish background and name in red
    i want it to fit the top picture of twitch.....
    and maybe under "pawpin" could be cat claws

Thank you so much!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yavania View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Varum
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Please use a female pandaren monk wearing full Firelands Heroic hunter tier with the transmog helm from exalted shado-pan.
    Helm visible: the shado pan replica yes.
    Your pose: Show with the spirit beast from sholozar basin. loque and any kind of of combat pose
    General colour scheme: Can I have a dark blue to electric blue colour scheme
    Any extras: Can I have an Alliance symbol present wheter its subtle or not is up to you.
    Unclaimed Bump. Would appreciate someone making :P
    Just a tip, do not give such vague info, no one wants to go searching for things (unless they know exactly what you talking bout, I know I dont) like, helm from exalted Shado-pan, look up what the name is on wowhead and provide detailed info.
    If you can see the face with the helm, just saying female Pandaren monk means it could look nothing like you want it. So armory link or in-game SS helps here.

** Same with other requesters, your stuff gets skipped if you give too vague info. If you cant post links, at least name, EU/US and realm/guild.
    You need to peak the artists interest which means its more likely to be picked up.

Just my 2 cents from what I noticed when I was trying to find a request to do tonight.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Deleted
    Hi there, I would very much appreciate a signature myself. I did try to make one myself, but my skills aren't quite up to scratch.
    Here are the details:

Visible text: Forleyn, the Immortal - Good Fortune
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I can't post links yet as I am new member and havn't posted enough yet. But I am Forleyn of Good Fortune on EU-Steamwheedle Cartel.
    Gear set: I love my transmog (mix of t1 with other bits), so would really like to be wearing this.
    Helm visible: Yes I would like my helm visible, the t1 helm is antlers, so you can still see my hair and face
    Your pose: I would like my pose to be the general cast (not casting) one, where both hands are raised and she is looking into the sky.
    General colour scheme: As a cenarion druid, It would need to be a green background, some sort of fantasy woodland.
    Any extras: As her pose would be casting a healing spell, some green glowy lines around her arms, and some leaves would be awesome.

Thank you very much in advance whoever does this for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Just a tip, do not give such vague info, no one wants to go searching for things (unless they know exactly what you talking bout, I know I dont) like, helm from exalted Shado-pan, look up what the name is on wowhead and provide detailed info.
    If you can see the face with the helm, just saying female Pandaren monk means it could look nothing like you want it. So armory link or in-game SS helps here.

** Same with other requesters, your stuff gets skipped if you give too vague info. If you cant post links, at least name, EU/US and realm/guild.
    You need to peak the artists interest which means its more likely to be picked up.

Just my 2 cents from what I noticed when I was trying to find a request to do tonight.
    Just wanted to second this and say a few more things.

- Do not bump your request before the one week cooldown is over, even if you think it's been skipped over.
    - Please try to keep your posts constructive and don't spam. Saying you like someone's work is fine, but we try to keep other chatter to a minimum so more requests don't get lost within the pages.
    - Please go to the first post of the thread and copy/paste the template from there for your requests.

Not following the rules may result in your post being deleted.

I posted 2 days ago on 2012-12-16, at 09:47 PM. My post number is #43324 and it is on Page 2167.

Since then I have not bumped nor posted again at all, until I saw Hercs post at the top of THIS page (2169) Today, at 01:37 PM. Post #43361. First post by this user.

I was simply trying to point out that my post was being copied and re-posted with minor idiotic changes meant either to troll me or regular posters in this thread.

I was not bumping my post. I am not Herc.

Also the post #43362 under him by Pawpin Today, at 05:26 PM...

It's not that I care, but this is extremely strange and confusing. Two people? Really?
    Last edited by Windowflip; 2012-12-18 at 11:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Windowflip View Post
    <snip>
    There have been several people lately who bumped their posts early, I was not referring to you.

Thus my reason for reiterating that new people requesting need to go to the first page of the thread and use the template there. Many of them are not aware of the rule and will copy/paste a recent request from someone else thinking it's the correct template (and occasionally, they might even forget to delete part of the copy/paste).

Again, do not post unnecessary spammy type posts, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Olddreth View Post
    1 week bump up

Visible text: Oldish, Exitus - Madmortem (you can put it anywhere, I have no preference)
    Gear set: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1455
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...ldish/advanced
    Your pose: Whatever works best
    General color scheme: It should fit with die gear set and general hunters

A suitable avatar would also be nice to have.

Many thanks in advance,

~old~

I have changed my charname. Request edited.
    Didnt see anyone claim this.

Non-mmo:

Mmo:

Ava:

Last edited by Aryiana; 2012-12-19 at 12:05 AM.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Is there anyone here who can do youtube intro / outros? I know this is generally a sig / banner / picture thread, but I like a lot of the work posted here, and decided I'd stop by and see if any of the artists could help me out. Below is essentially what I am looking for (copy pasted from another forum I frequent):

"Hi everyone! I'm just here looking for a YouTube introduction and outro...duction? It doesn't have to be too spiffy, I just ask that it's clean and looks well-done. You decide what you want to do, although I prefer something simple (meaning no over the top explosions, extreme destruction effects, things of that nature).

I'd like bits of Zack Hemsey's See What I've Become used in the intro and outro.

For the outro I'd like to have "If you enjoy my content, please Like, Comment, and Subscribe! Thanks!" somewhere, the intro just needs to include the name "Prazia" and nothing else. If everything is very well done, I'm definitely willing to pay!

Edit: I forgot to mention that I'd like the intro to be about 10-15 seconds long, and the outro to be 10-15 as well.

Thanks everyone!"

END COPY PASTE

I forgot to mention, PM me if you're interested in taking this up!
    Last edited by Hoomin; 2012-12-19 at 02:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didnt see anyone claim this.

Non-mmo:

Mmo:

Ava:

Thank you so much Aryiana, realy like it

Deleted
    Hi, I would like a wallpaper of a Female Wizard from Diablo 3, if anyone wouldn't mind making one

Resolution: 1600x900
    Visible text: Luxy
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I dont mind giving you free hands do as you like: http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n...psdf465b13.jpg
    Gear set: The gear it's in will be fine, skip the wand tho. But you can have free hands here
    Your pose: Do as u wish here.
    General colour scheme: What ever u want, free hands
    Any extras: The only thing i'd like for this is to have it anime themed, somthing like this http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n...ps76953932.jpg

Thanks in advance to anyone that make this for me.

PMR - Guild logo and website header:

Requests CLOSED

PM:

Still in retirement from making any on mmo-c, but had to make an exception from such a devoted "fan" who constantly but politely filled my inbox with requests until I gave in. Thank you for your patience

Non-mmoc sig & avatar:

btw, still a constant visitor to this thread's lovely gallery of work Great job everyone!

Deleted

Ok sorry and thanks for the heads up:

My Armoury for Face:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...t/Varum/simple

The Tier set I mean:
    http://mogmygear.com/gallery.php?r=2...&q=4&p=1&s=231

This Helmet Instead:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=90845#.

This Bow:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=71611

This Pet:
    http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur...9QEwAw&dur=598

Text:
    Varum

Colour Scheme:
    Dark Blue / Electric Blue

Extras:
    Alliance symbol. be subtle but present somewhere doesnt have to be fully showwing.

Can the avatar just be a close up of a spore Bat with same colour scheme please:
    http://www.wow-petopia.com/images/sk...orebatblue.jpg

i'm looking for a new banner for my videos. here is one that was made for me a few months ago http://i.imgur.com/3eLaj.jpg i'd like it to be similar, but doesnt have to be exact since whoever picks this up most likely wont be the one who made it.

what i'd like to change for it, position so my body is on the other side facing in. and the colors i'd like changed to go with my new set of gear i'd like on it. the cyan, dark blue, maybe some gold in there as well. some white or black doesnt hurt either. still would like the Roughjustice and <Local Defence> on there. font can change. the smokey effect the one i have now is nice, but if you could make one with a more..... holy look to it, like a white glow maybe? i would still like the top and bottom borders (doesnt have to stay black) and a new abstract type thing inbetween, those colors can change to how you'd think looks best.

when it comes to the pose..... i'm not sure, i like how the one is now because of the ashbringer. but i'd like something different. not like a battle pose though. and still be from the waist up.

size: 540x300

Human female

Gear: paladin challenge mode gear
    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1530

cape:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=45322

this sword:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=46016

thank you in advance, if you have any questions let me know

CLAIMED
    Last edited by RoughJustice; 2012-12-21 at 03:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    PM Request:

Just had to say that looks amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wanted to let those people know who contacted me and others that i am back. I too got married at the weekend so i havent had time to work on anything the past week.

Opening my queue again for stuffs

/Lora
    Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

PMR for Ryok:

l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l