Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    wooo hoo for pet battles dropping charms. I cant stand dailies so i never get any charms, its a shame im missing out on 3 extra rolls are weapons every week but i wasnt complaining. I do however enjoy the occasional pet battle, so them dropping charms is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    Elder charms are only optional in the sense that gems and enchants are optional. Sure, you can clear raids without them. But if you do, you're holding back your raid and being a scumbag.

I don't like being a scumbag, therefore, I feel I need to grind these boring chores called daily quests.

And believe it or not, its really hurting my experience in WoW. More and more it feels like doing chores instead of playing a game and having fun. I look forward to raid nights, but that's about it.
    I dislike raiding, i shouldn't have to raid to have the best gear! I should have access to it through my pet battles, dailies and scenarios! See what i did there...
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Never ask for logic in a game that mails you dragons.

Oooh goodie, they took the suggestion to make pet battles reward XP!

Quote Originally Posted by Necronium View Post
    Ganking and camping low level towns and repeatedly killing all quest givers and flight masters = griefing?

In Vanilla and all the way through Burning crusade, that was usually called a challenge. A taunting motion for the opposing faction to bring their goons and thugs to put a smackdown on the gankers. But since people are extremely lazy nowadays, since they play for rewards and not for laughs and great moments, no one rises up and stomps the ganker in the face. Instead we bitch and moan.
    This is how some of the greatest World pvp battles of all time started, and now it's called griefing just because people are lazy to retaliate?

Interesting how time changes a game and it's playerbase.
    By Blizzards own definition it is griefing, it is just acceptable in most cases on a PVP realm. For the most part yes the players are too lazy to retaliate and when they do attempt to retaliate the "red = dead" crowd fly off on their mounts avoiding a confrontation which makes it a waste of time for those who went to join in some world PVP battles. These greatest of world pvp battles took place many years ago and despite the many expansions that Blizzard tried to bring them back it just is not going to be like it once was.

From my own experience, most of those who would jump in to engage in world PVP battles was due to being bored. Someone starts ganking in SS or TM and then someone hits the city calling for a raid and bored players jump up and go OMG action. With all the dailies, rare spawns, and world bosses, Blizzard is successful in getting more players out in the world and that is good for world PVP in Pandaria. Getting players to go back to a city with portals and then fly out to a potential battle zone outside of Pandaria is for the most part not worth the time when there are far more rewarding things to do. More players also have alts now and they can jump on those to be productive.

So maybe it is not that the players are lazy, it is just that they dont care and have better things to do than to chase after a griefer that flies away at the sight of a challenge.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2012-12-19 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    *giggle*

INCREASE JUSTICE POINTS FROM HEROICS WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!"

Dumbasses
    well in cata you got double the jp per boss you get now and you also got jp form doing heroics when u were valor capped you dont get that now

10+ Year Old Account
    Are they not doing Draenei or Blood elves? Or are they earmarked for a future update? I do hope they realise that compared to the Pandaren, Worgen and Goblins that the TBC races also look pretty dated.

Quote Originally Posted by MacHaggis View Post
    QFT

Reputation is for optional items, lesser charms is for extra rolls. You want this? You do the optional dailies. Don't want to do the dailies? Don't bother then. Don't act like you are entitled to elder charms just for doing content you'd be doing anyway.
    whats wrong with options i hate dailies now but i still want charms, with this change i can stop doing dailies once i hit the necessary rep point to unlock the gear ( if there is a new faction in 5.2) after that i can level my pets while collecting the charms

options are good

Quote Originally Posted by javilionaire View Post
    How is it possible to get the stacks on amber shaper that high WITHOUT pushing him into p2?

We get the stacks to 60ish, but the boss is at 70% by then.

Please respond guys!
    You don't DPS the boss...

Also, it's on HEROIC, where it takes significantly more damage to push him to P2.
    Educate the community: X-Perl is dead. Stop using it!

Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    We are not whining because we get ganked, let me put this simple because i dont want to explain why to retards because you dont understand anything anyways: if there is no flying mounts, then we wouldnt whine. Then i might have a bigger chance to gank the one who has been farming the quest place for hours. Hell, give them a pve-penalty pvp bonus so they cant CC and escape..
    it doesn't matter how the ganker gets to you. it's a pvp server. you get ganked? too bad. sure, it sucks, but that's what you signed up for when you rolled on that server. you're vulnerable, and so is everyone else. retard.

on a side note, i will agree with the penalty point. they should bring back dishonorable kills. but no stupid bullshit like cant cc or escape or crap like that. don't like pvp servers? xfer, or reroll. end to the line.

PVP servers aren't about honorable PVP. It's about anything and everything being allowed. If you can't handle that, you should go to a PVE server.

<3 Daily Blink.

Deleted
    All i hear are little toddlers crying.

Good changes all in all. Keep the changes to reputation coming and i might start farming them

Quote Originally Posted by redrobin3 View Post
    won't they get a suspension for using it as an exploit instead of reporting it?
    Ive recently spoken to a gm, you wont get banned for using this tactic

Well, there should be debuff for engaging pvp, that makes You unable to use flying mount for lets say, 10 minutes - that would fix griefers, and bring back old good world pvp in tanaris or STV

And for the Daily blink... im always meeting with offence when i bid something for 1c at neutral auction house

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick, someone translate...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Actually... the development team is working on new character models for the vanilla races. Unfortunately, we don't have an estimate yet on when they'll be available
    ...into English for this man!
    Das Entwicklerteam arbeitet an den neuen Charactermodellen für die Vanilla-Rassen. Leider können wir derzeit nicht abschätzen wann sie verfügbar sein werden.
    Maybe it'll help... don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    We are not whining because we get ganked, let me put this simple because i dont want to explain why to retards because you dont understand anything anyways: if there is no flying mounts, then we wouldnt whine. Then i might have a bigger chance to gank the one who has been farming the quest place for hours. Hell, give them a pve-penalty pvp bonus so they cant CC and escape..
    Again, PVP realms isn't about fairness. It's about everything being allowed.

And for the record, yes, I have been ganked many times. It's inevitable when you're on the underdog faction on a PVP server. But you know what? Suck it up, get some PVP gear, and gank the hell back so they get a taste of their own medicine.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    By not doing them I'm taking gear away from my raid and being a scumbag. They're not required, but only in the way that enchantments are not required.

Anyhow, I don't like being a scumbag.
    Enchants are a guaranteed increase in player strength. Elder Charms are a roll of the dice that usually end up in giving you 28g 50s.

new world boss? I havent even seen Galleon yet. They better not make it Galleon 2.0

Deleted
    great changes so far.
    This dailys questing was the reason why i quit playing.I remeber when blizzard said no factions for raid gear......
    so great changes

It should be noted that Check Please is probably going to get banned for the exploit and have gear taken away. Would not recommend following this. Tickets have been submitted.

This won't lessen the whining about how to get rep, of course. Not till we're back in 4.3 ("the good old days of WoW") but at least there might be a distinct drop in said whining for a few weeks before it starts back up again. In the meantime, as always, the point in that comic is hilariously naive and kind of depressing. Level 90s camping level 10 post-starting zones and killing players, camping their corpses and pushing over the cardboard cutouts of guards that watch over the freshly tagged toons. Yep, that's what a PVP server is all about. Like being handed a paintball gun and immediately running to the elementary school section because it's easier.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."