All I want for Christmas is youuuuu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Seattle sounds very Illinois-y.
    Since when are you the city-state-engineer-put-together-kinda-person-ish-or-summink?

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 09:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Random guess is random.

And nope. Dubai. Either till the 24th or 29th. Depends on dad's schedule.
    That was so not random! The first word of your post,okay, has 4 letters and the last, early, has 5. If you put those to together you get 9. And how many letters are there in Thailand? Plus it's a nice place. So what about New Year's?

Arlee would know!

She did squirt something into her eye yesterday...

:3

Also:
    Just sayin'.
    You aren't allowed to talk about things discussed in mod chat nub! Also it was Soy Sauce -_-

They were delicious! And clearly you've never had a crush on a Fox News anchor.
    That's actually sort of scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    LOL, though really they should have to reload after each shot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    All I want for Christmas is youuuuu
    One of my favourite Xmas songs from one of my least favourite pop divas. Sounds like a right cow from the stuff I've heard!

Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Since when are you the city-state-engineer-put-together-kinda-person-ish-or-summink?
    Since right now! Thank you for making the job title for me. Unfortunately I couldn't find any sites to make fake diplomas online. QQ

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    That's actually sort of scary.
    I know, right?! That's why there's a facebook group for fellow sufferers such as myself. (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Megyn-...300916?fref=ts)

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    You aren't allowed to talk about things discussed in mod chat nub! Also it was Soy Sauce -_-
    Mod chat what? I don't have access to any mod chat.

And if you say so.

That was so not random! The first word of your post,okay, has 4 letters and the last, early, has 5. If you put those to together you get 9. And how many letters are there in Thailand? Plus it's a nice place. So what about New Year's?
    Random.

And typo'd that earlier. 24th (Dec) or 9th (Jan). So it could go either way. Really don't know at the moment. Plans will have to be made accordingly.

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Since right now! Thank you for making the job title for me. Unfortunately I couldn't find any sites to make fake diplomas online. QQ
    You are welcome I couldn't either :/ The stuff that comes up are websites that actually sell fake diplomas for people to scam others xD
    Random.

And typo'd that earlier. 24th (Dec) or 9th (Jan). So it could go either way. Really don't know at the moment. Plans will have to be made accordingly.
    So not random! I see. It was a quick trip to Dubai, if it had only been for 5 days
    -0+

10+ Year Old Account
    + 2

:<

i want pwesents
    You'll get nothing and like it!

Seattle sounds very Illinois-y.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi.../Seattle_3.jpg
    http://images2.fanpop.com/images/pho...-2500-1667.jpg

So not random! I see. It was a quick trip to Dubai, if it had only been for 5 days
    4 days. We were supposed to fly on the 13th initially, but dad had business here and had to fly here instead. Trip got pushed back a week as a result.

I'm not looking forward to it though. Go there far too often. Only perk is it's warmer than London at the moment.

Deleted
    Shaddap!

The Space Needle seems like an awful waste of space. Like there could be so much within those thingies. And what do you get? A lift and some stairs?

I like this one.

Deleted
    4 days. We were supposed to fly on the 13th initially, but dad had business here and had to fly here instead. Trip got pushed back a week as a result.

I'm not looking forward to it though. Go there far too often. Only perk is it's warmer than London at the moment.
    I don't like heat during Christmas :/ Only inside in front of the fireplace.

10+ Year Old Account
    Börkbörkbörk

My rage earlier in an attempted short summarization:

We had projects the 2nd half of this semester. My project was to write an AI for a game. I worked together with 2 people. Right off the bat I started puting effort into it. Well halleluja, I got like zero response from the other guys who thought it was chill. The first guy showed up but he did NOTHING productive at all. Asocial guy, hard talking with and he doesn't seem to know much about software development (i'm gonna call this programming for short). I knew it was gonna suck but I pushed on. Now the other guy didn't show up at all in the beginning but then 3 weeks later he showed up and was all like SHIT GUYS WE ARE BEHIND and told us to work more. Well hallelujah.

Fast forward 4-5 weeks, last 3 weeks of the project me and the other guy (gonna call him J for short) who didnt even show up in the beginning were working hard. Really hard. Sitting many hours extra per day and we slowly but steadily progressed. The third guy who showed up from the start still didn't help with anything at all, really.

Fast forward another week. Hand-in day for a major part of the project and J called in sick. Great I thought. I hadn't been informed of this and the third guy who was supposed to work with J the day before hadn't even notified me of this, I got to know this literally 20 minutes before hand-in. I already raged at him a bit then for not even attempting communication, hell 7 weeks into the project he hadn't even got J's phone number! I WTFd. But I went on to proceed with the hand-in, preparing for a complete castration of my balls by our assistant (who is a real dick, I mentioned him some weeks ago, some of you might remember him). BUT with extreme rhetorical skills and a bit of luck I managed to make it work, we passed that part. The shy-guy wasn't talking at all though. I tried to make him talk but only got super short responses out of him. GG I have to take ALL the responcibility again. I didn't even have a choice, it was either that or fail. Besides I had to talk with our assistant almost all the other times aswell and I was writing the reports too. Because noone else would. Thank you very much. But I'm glad I got through that part with my balls still intact.

Fast forward to the previous week. Final presentation time. We had our stuff lined up pretty well and I and J had been working hard on the presentation, readied a nice powerpoint and all. Third guy hadn't worked a single part on it, he was like "Yeah just write a few lines I'm ok with anything". WTF? It's not OUR job to write YOUR lines you complete and utter dipshit. Well regardless, we did it. He had a look at it beforehand (day before I believe). Me and J then proceeded to talk 3 minutes each on the presentation and the guy who didnt really do anything talked 1 minute and he was so bad on stage I felt sorry for him. Luckily me and J finished it up like true bosses and we managed to pass. Yes I'm gonna glorify myself a bit here, but I did really well there and 2/3 speakers that spoke well was enough to pass that part.

Fast forward to monday this week (yes two days ago). Day before final hand-in of all code and associated documents. Before the weekend I had asked the third guy nicely if he could start writing the documentation since he wasn't really doing anything, he even had the balls to ask me what he was supposed to do so I told him he could do that even though it shouldn't be my job telling him what to do. I told him he should write as much as he could come up with and then send it to me so I could finish it up. I think he spent a total of 1½ hours on it and then sent me a 1,5page long report with like 50 grammar errors. The real report was supposed to be 5 pages long, not even including the user manual which is also a single page. Took me 2 hours to redo his text and then I spent another 5 just finishing the writing. On monday I sat together with J on monday and finished up the code (without the third guy, we deliberately left him out as he isnt contributing with anything except making us frustrated because he doesnt do anything) and the documentation and at 4pm in the afternoon we were done. Handed everything in and hoped we were ok.

Well, turns out we didn't. About 5 hours ago I recieved an email telling us we need to improve a couple of things and that the documentation is lacking stuff. Well hurray as if I don't have enough shit to take care of already. I had actually hoped streaming today but those plans got shut down bigtime.

Why am I complaining so much? Well, we got one of the worse projects (most amount of effort required) with a really annoying assistant. On top of this I worked the first 2-3 weeks alone kind of, then we worked as two people. J has done a lot since then and for that I am grateful, but we have been two people doing a three man job. The third guy has basically recieved a camel ride on our backs. I haven't excluded his name on the hand ins and when our assistant has been asking who has done what I haven't really left him out, but now I feel like I really should have. Because if I went up to the assistant and told him the truth about everything it could make me pass right away but it'd be really bad for the third guy. And it's supposed to be done as a group so I'm not even sure it would work anyway. So now I am heading back to the uni tomorrow and I have to be there at 9am with J to fix the errors. I didn't want this at all as it fucked up my evening and everything and also I wanted to study math. It's not like this shit is helping me for the friday exam...

Now, I would be raging at this third guy. I really am. But at the same time I'm also probably a dick for it, because his shyness and uncontributeness is probably because he just doesn't know what to do and lacks the skills required for this. But then again I'm not the best software developer either but at least I can stand up for who I am. This guy can't. And how can you suck at english so bad if you're on the uni, you live in Sweden where English basically is our second language and you study computerscience. It just doesn't add up.

Morale of the story: I'm tired of doing someone else's work and not recieving credit for it. The thing earlier was the drop that made my carecup overflow. Now I have to do even more work that I don't have time for. I'm not bringing the third guy tomorrow because he's not boosting working morale at all. I'll make sure to notify him later though, but at least I will be humble. More than can be asked of how I have been treated.

/endrage and now I'm tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    I like this one.

[video=youtube;e-fA-gBCkj0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-fA-gBCkj0[video]
    I was fangirling over this last week. Way to be late.

+3

Hey Genga Asme Ely pOO FAllen Bayin Arlee Pur Dars Maj Wass
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Hai Treann.

Shaddap!

The Space Needle seems like an awful waste of space. Like there could be so much within those thingies. And what do you get? A lift and some stairs?
    The top also rotates and there is a restaurant up there. You get to rotate around the Space Needle and get a good view whilst eating

I don't like heat during Christmas :/ Only inside in front of the fireplace.
    We usually fly from about the 10th of Dec till the 24th, every year, abroad. And then return for Christmas + New Year's. But its been all muddled up this year. :/

And /snuggles Wass.
    I'll read up shortly. I hope you're better now. :3

Hi Treann!

Deleted
    I'm interested, Wass, but I'll read it later xD Cuz I'm going now.
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    The top also rotates and there is a restaurant up there. You get to rotate around the Space Needle and get a good view whilst eating
    I know, I know. But still.

Bye everybody