Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    ~Madgenite
    Nope. I was mad for like 5 minutes, then I browsed some other site(I think Imgur) and now I'm not. Shit happens. Am I happy with what happened? No, but I'm not mad about it :3

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I was mad
    Saved for future reference.

Sorry for the delay, last 30 hours have been busier than I thought. I'll be answering a whole lot of questions in about an hour. I haven't eaten since breakfast this morning and that was about 13 hours ago. Attempting to make myself some food and then I'll be reading through all this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    Sorry for the delay, last 30 hours have been busier than I thought. I'll be answering a whole lot of questions in about an hour. I haven't eaten since breakfast this morning and that was about 13 hours ago. Attempting to make myself some food and then I'll be reading through all this.
    I hope you brought dog biscuits to appease the angry beagle.

Why am I not on reserve, or rather, signed up? I asked you to sign me up in the discussion thread :\ (mostly b/c I'm sleeping wonky hours atm and could miss a limited signup thread and it looks like I did. Thanks I guess)
    I took your "sign" in the discussion thread as a statement that you wanted to be in the game and that you intended to sign up but I took it as "chatting around" as it wasn't actually in the sign up thread. You didn't state that you'd be inactive and not be able to sign up in the sign up thread when it was up so I didn't know if you had perhaps changed your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    Keleb reminds me a little of Roger Goodell. Hope I don't get a game fine ad suspension for that =P
    I don't think Kel, being the european he is, knows who Roger Goodell even is XD
    Correct, google directed me to wikipedia who told me he got something to do with "foot"ball.
    Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    All in jest =D
    No offence taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Keleb said he was going to be quite busy which is why he needed a co-mob for the game. That said, he's been so busy that as co-mod I have no clue what he even has planned for this game. We haven't talked at all.
    Was supposed to PM you last night but got held up. There should be a PM with you in an hour or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Perhaps he just didn't see it =)
    I see everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    we could just give you the role of squirrel that is always chasing a nut, but has something funny happen to him every scene
    Nice suggestion!

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    I dont think 'kel' is a fitting nickname for keleb
    I think you just won the award for best comment of the year

Well, you're the one who had to have the shortened name :P
    I'll just short both yours and Worer's name down to the three first letters and let you two decide who I direct things to :-P

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Saved for future reference.
    Obviously shopped!

There'll be no limit on people in the game. The reason for 12 was to make everything have to do with the end of the world, but I think it'll be hard to make a good working game with 12 doing the game style I intended.

A few things about the game style. Like stated previously, the game will go on for 12 days (288 hours) maximum. If the game reaches that point, the Mafia wins by destroying the world. There'll be more "death preventions" than normal for the size making it harder to narrow the number of players in the game down. Even though it's Christmas time, both scum and town will benefit from activity in the form that the other may take harm from inactivity. Ohh... and there'll be a new role: Santa Claus!
    Confirmation PMs will be out shortly. Like previously stated, you'll have 24 hours to reply to make sure you're in the game. After that me and Krayzy will agree on the final set up of the roles. There might still be room for adding someone else in, but there might be not.

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 09:55 PM ----------

I hope you brought dog biscuits to appease the angry beagle.
    *points to Dyra*

See... there's a cat!

Sorry Dyra, I didn't have any dog biscuits and needed something to distract Worgen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sacrificing innocent lil Dyra...

You are a cruel person!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    I took your "sign" in the discussion thread as a statement that you wanted to be in the game and that you intended to sign up but I took it as "chatting around" as it wasn't actually in the sign up thread. You didn't state that you'd be inactive and not be able to sign up in the sign up thread when it was up so I didn't know if you had perhaps changed your mind.
    mmmhhhmmmmmm, sure, you just hate beagles, don't lie :P

Correct, google directed me to wikipedia who told me he got something to do with "foot"ball.
    Told ya

I'll just short both yours and Worer's name down to the three first letters and let you two decide who I direct things to :-P
    But that makes no sense as my name fits perfectly as Worg, where the next syllable starts, as does yours. Kel is just unfortunate and Wor is already Wor

There'll be no limit on people in the game. The reason for 12 was to make everything have to do with the end of the world, but I think it'll be hard to make a good working game with 12 doing the game style I intended.

A few things about the game style. Like stated previously, the game will go on for 12 days (288 hours) maximum. If the game reaches that point, the Mafia wins by destroying the world. There'll be more "death preventions" than normal for the size making it harder to narrow the number of players in the game down. Even though it's Christmas time, both scum and town will benefit from activity in the form that the other may take harm from inactivity. Ohh... and there'll be a new role: Santa Claus!
    Confirmation PMs will be out shortly. Like previously stated, you'll have 24 hours to reply to make sure you're in the game. After that me and Krayzy will agree on the final set up of the roles. There might still be room for adding someone else in, but there might be not.
    interesting :3

*points to Dyra*

See... there's a cat!

Sorry Dyra, I didn't have any dog biscuits and needed something to distract Worgen.
    But I won't chase Kitteh b/c I like Kitteh

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Darn, I missed this thread.
    Oh well, put me o the reserve list then.

EDIT: Ah, I see the limit's been removed. In that case simply sign me up

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, for future reference, very first mafia game was like 10 people I think? Something small. We haven't had one as small since, but with a basic one mafia team vs 1 cop and townies, any size works really(well maybe not a super small amount, but 12 would've worked fine :P)

Also, for future reference, very first mafia game was like 10 people I think? Something small. We haven't had one as small since, but with a basic one mafia team vs 1 cop and townies, any size works really(well maybe not a super small amount, but 12 would've worked fine :P)
    Yea, but the game isn't intended to be 1 mafia 1 cop rest town, it's supposed to be a bit more special.

I'm about to start sending out confirmation PMs now. About an hour late but you'll have an extra hour to respond.

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 11:19 PM ----------

All PMs are out. If you didn't get one I failed and you can PM me saying that you still want to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    We've added a special role to the game. One where someone will become immune to a lynch if they say the secret word of the day!

Okay not really. My little nephew just had PeeWee's Playhouse on tv and it made me think of that. Since I have to be tortured with the thought of that stupid show I figured I would torture others (no clue if you younger people or Europeans even know what I'm talking about).

10+ Year Old Account
    Dibs on Santa Claus. I don't care what the role is, I just wanna be Santa.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    We've added a special role to the game. One where someone will become immune to a lynch if they say the secret word of the day!

Okay not really. My little nephew just had PeeWee's Playhouse on tv and it made me think of that. Since I have to be tortured with the thought of that stupid show I figured I would torture others (no clue if you younger people or Europeans even know what I'm talking about).
    they actually show that still? O_O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf Lover View Post
    Dibs on Santa Claus. I don't care what the role is, I just wanna be Santa.
    Nu uh! Santa Clause is totally Canadian, therefore I have to be him!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Nu uh! Santa Clause is totally Canadian, therefore I have to be him!
    Isn't TDL Canadian as well? :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Nu-uh, Santa Clause is Finnish!
    Score one for the empire!

Can't stop it now, I HAVE to be the Santa. With great sorrow and aversion, I accept this horrible burden

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post

Can't stop it now, I HAVE to be the Santa. With great sorrow and aversion, I accept this horrible burden
    You're not overly jolly. It can't be you.

The only ones that seem to be "jolly" all the time are Arlee (not playing), Nemi (not playing), and Dyra (she doesn't strike me as being an old fat man), so we'll just have to randomize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post

Santa is obviously leader of the mafia, so now we know who to lynch first
    게임 은 어렵~~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    Santa is obviously leader of the mafia, so now we know who to lynch first
    WIFOM, WIFOM, WIFOM ALERT!

You have been warned...