Thread: Spiritsever....

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Spiritsever....

Is it me, or is the sha dagger just a simple re-skin of the Dogs one, only they have added some sha dribble on the blade? lol Can't say I'm surprised given the lack of attention rogue's have been paid so far this expansion, but that is just sloppy on the artists when all the other sha weapons are completely new models.

Its anything to do with rogues in this expansion looks like it had about 5mins of work put into it.

Deleted
    But but but it's like all sea-weedy and stuff :O lots of effort was put into that I bet! And was it just me or did it not even have that seaweed effect before? Didn't that get implemented in 5.1 or some thing? Could be wrong but I remember it not having it.

I just find it rofl and sad at the same time if they couldn't be bothered to at least do a unique sha model for a dagger... low priority I guess as usual excuse for rogues.

With the 3d model of that dagger i could do a better work and i'm not a 3D designer

It's pretty annoying, but in Blizzard's defense, It's an understandable move.
    Notice how the other weapon that just got basically a reskin is the caster staff?

I.e. The two people who just got legendaries in Cata got the least effort put into their sha-touched epics.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    With the 3d model of that dagger i could do a better work and i'm not a 3D designer
    I highly doubt that, but you're more than welcome to try.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeeh View Post
    You seriously overestimate the difficulty of their work. Don't give them credit where it's not due and fuel the fire.

The model's shit and he's probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by Disgustipated View Post
    You seriously overestimate the difficulty of their work. Don't give them credit where it's not due and fuel the fire.

The model's shit and he's probably right.
    Oh if only there were a way to change the look of an item to something else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Oh if only there were a way to change the look of an item to something else.
    Yes, lets keep our current arsenal intact and never add to it.

You're missing the point.

Ugliest sha-touched, a dagger? Think again; http://www.wowhead.com/item=86321

Quote Originally Posted by orderofmaken View Post
    Is it me, or is the sha dagger just a simple re-skin of the Dogs one, only they have added some sha dribble on the blade? lol Can't say I'm surprised given the lack of attention rogue's have been paid so far this expansion, but that is just sloppy on the artists when all the other sha weapons are completely new models.
    Wouldn't know but love to find out. Ran each week multiple times with charms and haven't seem it.

My problem wasn't about which is the ugliest Sha weapon, but the fact all they did was re-use a dagger model from Vaults and simply splash some Sha texture on the end. Sure, the option to transmog is always there, but that's beside the point... It doesn't excuse the laziness.

It doesn't excuse the laziness.
    Just had a good laugh at this.
    Blizz are just lazy. Think back... Everything has a recolor.
    Very very few items that are unique

Quote Originally Posted by Smeeh View Post
    I am a 3d developer, I know for a fact a chimp can do blizzards 3d work. First of all the graphics are 10 yrs old on nearly everything with sloppy textures added along the way, in reality blizzards graphical skill is on par with 1st/2nd year students.

Would you expect less or more from a company who's lead developer has a strange resemblance to the most notable youtuber from the US

you could swear these tools are related.
    Last edited by Milkshake86; 2012-12-20 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Just had a good laugh at this.
    Blizz are just lazy. Think back... Everything has a recolor.
    Very very few items that are unique
    Fang of Oblivion was the last time a dagger really stood out for me. I can't say many daggers have impressed me since. You do have a point though, they tend to do the same with bosses equally I guess...

Fang of Oblivion was the last time a dagger really stood out for me. I can't say many daggers have impressed me since. You do have a point though, they tend to do the same with bosses equally I guess...
    It is a awesome dagger so ofc it stands out but when i add this in

Dagger, Clicky Clicky
    Does not seem that great. Not a recolor but a model reuse
    Last edited by Sanguinezor; 2012-12-20 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    It is a awesome dagger so ofc it stands out but when i add this in

Dagger, Clicky Clicky
    Does not seem that great. Not a recolor but a model reuse
    Indeed that is sad; still it is the best, or one of the best models for a dagger that effort actually went into to look awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Milkshake86 View Post
    I am a 3d developer, I know for a fact a chimp can do blizzards 3d work. First of all the graphics are 10 yrs old on nearly everything with sloppy textures added along the way, in reality blizzards graphical skill is on par with 1st/2nd year students.

Would you expect less or more from a company who's lead developer has a strange resemblance to the most notable youtuber from the US

you could swear these tools are related.
    show some of your work?