Thread: so its the 21st

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I would imagine it's has to be the 21 according to Mayan Standard time. So when it's the 21st in...in...Mayaland...whatever...then it will be the end of the world
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

I think we should while we can, listen to the official song of tomorrow etc.

I think the views are going up now since last i checked and those comments.

It has already been the 21st in MULTIPLE parts of the world for....4-6 hours now? No reports of fireballs in the sky, no reports of deaths (outside of the normal day-to-day deaths) Everyone seems to still be intact...try to delay it and say "OH ITS ON MAYAN TIME" sure, whatever...12/21/12 is over, Done...another hoax gone...let's wait for the next doomsday prophecy that says feb 14th we all die

10+ Year Old Account
    Silly Europeans. Since the Mayans did the whole calendar thing, you gotta go by their time! :] It's not the 21st yet in Central America.

Apparently it goes on south american time lawl.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    Silly Europeans. Since the Mayans did the whole calendar thing, you gotta go by their time! :] It's not the 21st yet in Central America.
    /thumbs up!

On another note we almost got the apocalypse a day early. Tropical storm winds, tornadoes, 75 degrees out. Def some freaky weather for this time of year.

Deleted
    Silly americans. :> It's not even the 21st in Europe yet. Australia =! Europe.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm currently holding back all the dark energies threatening to consume the planet. I will hold on as long as I can...please...get to your space pods before it's too late, and tell my wife I love her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormstrîke View Post
    Silly americans. :> It's not even the 21st in Europe yet. Australia =! Europe.
    this lol *looks under profile pic*
    Mage: Using the Mage spell Blink will now attract the attention of creepy angel statues. Don’t “Blink.”
    Game play videos News and just plain randomness check out
    Lio's Random Gaming
    my Facebook page My twitter

I asked my sister in China to tell me what the end of the world is like so I have some time to prepare.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

Quote Originally Posted by Lioneil View Post
    its just hit 21st....any black holes or zombies or earthquakes or do we wait till its 21st over in mayan Mexico
    Means we are safe, only those parts of the world behind the times have to worry now....

The earth post apocalypse will be a 3D pacman....

Quote Originally Posted by Management View Post
    If the apocalypse will happen, I hope it's a zombie apocalypse.
    I might be going to a zombie apocalypse themed gig that my cousin's band is playing. Apparently the place has visuals and stuff set up for it, sounds exciting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by studkaw View Post
    Dose this imply that diffrent places on the earth will experience the doomsday at diffrent times?
    Yes. The doomsday is nice enough to wait as the Earth spins around because it knows we all have different hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    Yes. The doomsday is nice enough to wait as the Earth spins around because it knows we all have different hours.
    The doomsday is a lazor that is in a static position in space and burns the different parts of the Earth as they rotate into it!
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    I got no idea about the rest of you. But when the 21st comes in my time zone, I plan to run outside and scream "He did it! The doctor saved us again!"

Quote Originally Posted by Management View Post
    If the apocalypse will happen, I hope it's a zombie apocalypse.
    Me too, there will be plenty of supplies for me to live out a long full life, what with all the gun hating nuts being insta-zombified.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

10+ Year Old Account
    The SG-1 team is figuring a way out to stop the meteor as we speak! I think they'll teleport it to the other side of Earth again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well guys. I just called a friend in nz. He's dead he said so get to your bunkers.

Here in Japan it is 0:06 and we're still alive!

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/maya

20 hours to go as of this post, dont forget its 11:11:11 not just 21st