Deleted

Ultimate Christmas Gift (Computer Edition)

Which computer-related item is the ultimate Christmas gift of this year? Is it a new product that has revolutionized the industry or is it perhaps an old item that has been reinvented?

What's highest up on your list for Santa?

I personally would've loved to give away a Raspberry Pi to someone, but unfortunately I don't exactly know anyone that is tech-savvy enough.

Deleted
    USB xbox controller for me, cause of steam big picture and being able to play other games than shooters better

Deleted
    I would love a Raspberry Pi as well, but it's almost impossible to get your hands on one in Denmark unless you want to wait for 3 month. I think monitors, mice and keyboards are always good presents. Personally I am hoping for a nice set of stereo speakers and a reciever to hook my setup up to!

Nexus 10 please.
    Playing since 2007.

I already got my GTX 680, and I'm going to order a second pair of Takstar Hi 2050 (since the first one I ordered six months ago got cancelled the first payment for some reason).
    Headphones are the Swedish Christmas present of the year, after all!

10+ Year Old Account
    That depends on what budget you're on. Perhipherals, the ones that you want to give as a gift without feeling like cheapskate, are usually quite expensive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majesticii View Post
    That depends on what budget you're on. Perhipherals, the ones that you want to give as a gift without feeling like cheapskate, are usually quite expensive.
    I'm not on a budget? The initial question was more of a general nature; "Which computer-related item is the ultimate Christmas gift of this year?".

So, what do you think is the best gift, computer/electronics/gadgets related, this year?

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess you can never go wrong with a Solid state drive for example.

Personally looking to redecorate my room this year. Maybe go for a 2D surround.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I bought my girlfriend a Solid State and a Nexus 7 tablet, which is what she wanted the most.

She bought me a Ducky DK-9087 Shine II, which is what I wanted!