10+ Year Old Account

Rifters. I know you're out there, but WHERE?

Just a question. I have been browsing mmo-champ for years.

What other forum places do the Rift community hang out? Really curious as I have only ever used MMO-champ.

Maybe they don't bitch on the forums as much because they're too busy enjoying the game?

I know they're out there. Never seen our server so busy as the last few days. The question is... "where?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering this site was made for WoW when it was created, its roots are set here. I'm sure there are dedicated sites out there strictly for Rift, but the best you'll find here are sub-categories for Rift. I can only suggest searching google for Rift Forums.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theWocky View Post

What other forum places do the Rift community hang out? Really curious as I have only ever used MMO-champ.

Maybe they don't bitch on the forums as much because they're too busy enjoying the game?

I know they're out there. Never seen our server so busy as the last few days. The question is... "where?"
    I don't post on the official forums much if ever. I find them a bit toxic (Not just Rift all of them). I'd say posting wise this is one of the most active posting forums I think Reddit has pretty big following they've done some AMA's there. I post a bit it over at MMORPG too since they cover pretty much all MMO games.

Quote Originally Posted by theWocky View Post

Most of the things I would complain about or ask for have either been addressed or are already in game.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah - I like the banter on mmo-champ. Even getting to know the different trolls (before they're banned... he he) and other posters.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have tried to avoid any game's official forums because they tend to be 100x crazier than these. Don't tell anyone, but I made a name for myself in college trolling my realm's forum on WoW. It's amazing how boredom waiting for your next class explodes into trolling.

Just from reading and trying to find information from official forums they have trained me to stay away. Rift's seems better than most tbh, but they all tend to be bad.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only here.

Honestly, my post count is too amazing here to want to waste my time on other sites. ;p
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    Most of the things I would complain about or ask for have either been addressed or are already in game.
    Great answer!

I am either lurking on MMO-Champ ( only one I have ever used ) OR playing RIFT on Deepwood
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

I only post on here. I have made a few posts on the official forums, but I normally try to avoid official forums. They are a magnet for all whining and complaints, and calls for nerfs and such. Other than here, I sometimes post on my guild's forum. Though since I am not able to access my 50s, I don't go there much. I do play some characters pre-20, but they are in my bank guild. Another reason why I don't play Rift much, really. No money for a sub. And honestly, having to suffer with the low-quality render on lowest settings annoys me to no end (though it's better than my previous computer), especially knowing that it has the possibility to look soooooooooooo much better.

Deleted
    For Rift stuff - Here and the official Rift forums. There seems to be very few sites out there for Rift content.

Deleted
    i prefer to use mmo-champ, been a lurker here for a while because of WoW. decided to jimp in after seeing posts here on the sub forum

10+ Year Old Account
    I regularly post on /r/Rift and the Official forums. I only lurk here because there isn't much posted. I know Something Awful's Rift thread is decently active but not on a daily basis.
    Rift Scene - Still the best Rift fansite.
    Cupcakey 5/5 EE, 4/4 FT

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiya View Post
    Great answer!

I am either lurking on MMO-Champ ( only one I have ever used ) OR playing RIFT on Deepwood
    Greetings, fellow Deepwoodian!!

-Deltress
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

In terms of Rift, I only post here and occasionally on the official Rift forums as Denna, my original character's name.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Greetings, fellow Deepwoodian!!

-Deltress
    Me too! Me too!

_ _
    I only use MMO-Champion "for" my games because I think this site rocks happy balls of rainbows.
    Last edited by Voidism; 2012-12-20 at 10:42 AM.

I don't think there is much of an active forum outside of MMO-C and Official Boards.
    If there was I'd be involved, I love bestowing my benevolent wisdom upon others. Sometimes with ferocity and verve.

I did check out Reddit but I'm not familiar with the site and there didn't seem to be much high quality conversation going on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    I don't think there is much of an active forum outside of MMO-C and Official Boards.
    If there was I'd be involved, I love bestowing my benevolent wisdom upon others. Sometimes with ferocity and verve.

I did check out Reddit but I'm not familiar with the site and there didn't seem to be much high quality conversation going on.
    Although there isn't to much conversation going on, I enjoy the google+ community for RIFT which was founded only a couple of weeks ago, It's a tad quite at the moment, but I find pretty much all conversation I've had on there has been enjoyable and constructive =)

Link : https://plus.google.com/u/0/communit...62331469732760

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    Although there isn't to much conversation going on, I enjoy the google+ community for RIFT which was founded only a couple of weeks ago, It's a tad quite at the moment, but I find pretty much all conversation I've had on there has been enjoyable and constructive =)

Link : https://plus.google.com/u/0/communit...62331469732760
    Now that you've posted that link on MMO-C, it won't be anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Now that you've posted that link on MMO-C, it won't be anymore
    My first post is going to be: "WoW was the first mmo"

He He

http://www.riftjunkies.com/ and http://rift.zam.com/ are usually the only ones i go to. Rift/zam is like wowhead for Rift but extremely lacking. Otherwise i"m here. I like this little community we have.