Adds on Amber Shaper (no really)

Ok, I feel stupid making this post. We are still trying to perfect pressing 1 and 2 cuz, ya know, that's tough.

We are wasting too much dps on the adds, if i could get more dps on the boss/monstrosity/constructs, we would push everything faster.

DPs available:

fire mage
    combat rogue
    aff lock
    boomkin
    spriest
    bm hunter
    ele shammy

the boomkin does well, spreist and especially ele shammy were low. Single target on boss the spriest would be beast. Fire mage and rogue are top dps don't really want to switch them.

So who should handle adds?

BM hunter -> metamorphosis -> SV hunter

WAY higher dps on adds, allowing to zerg adds while continuing to dps the boss, and single target dps isn't really lower if you play the spec right

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone.

If your affliction lock is not putting at least corruption on all of the adds then he his doing it wrong.

In our 10 man, me (affliction lock), dot put the 3 dots on each add, and refresh just the UA and Corrr with fel flame when they are at like 20% hp and the dots are falling off.. it kind of sucks that you cant get soul shards back from the adds tho =/. The rest of my raid just ignores adds unless i get put into the construct.

Pretty much everyone should be on adds. The combat rogue should just cleave any adds that end up on him; chasing them down is a waste of time.

Have your bm hunter go SV then it'll be a bit easier.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by smegdawg View Post
    Everyone.

If your affliction lock is not putting at least corruption on all of the adds then he his doing it wrong.
    Everyone should dps them down asap. Soon as scapel is cast you can kill one before the next one even spawns if people aren't sleeping.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slak View Post
    Single target on boss the spriest would be beast.
    Shadow is one of the worst single target DPS specs in the game atm. He should be DoTing all the adds to keep Twist of Fate up as much as possible and using Cascade on CD whenever several adds are up.

I raid 25 man so it might be a little different.

Just let people who get an add on them move to the boss and cleave them down and move them out once they are low on health (or not if you don't care about the damage and heals on the other adds) and place them somewhere where you can pick up the puddles easily in phase 3.
    Your spriest and aff lock should be multidotting those adds. I play spriest myself and there is no reason at all to not put a SW: Pain on them to increase your chances on procs. Elemental shaman can just use CL.

If you are unable to cleave them down you are doing it wrong.

---------- Post added 2012-12-21 at 02:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Everyone should dps them down asap. Soon as scapel is cast you can kill one before the next one even spawns if people aren't sleeping.
    Why? In our 25 man raid they just go down by cleave/multi dot damage, no one is focussing on them since you are focussing on the boss and monstrosities.

Cleaving will also increase your overall dps instead of focus firing on adds or whatever.

We in 10 man guild have a rule that every DD takes down its own Add and help the healers getting rid of their Adds. Actually I help out everybody, but it never was a big problem for us if the rest of the fight is played nicely.

Deleted
    havoc+chaos bolt/3 casts works really well there so you might want to make your lock destro

Thanks all, we managed to down this with our boomkin and spriest on it. Lock switched when one of those got 'constructed". Melee and tanks took care of the one on melee.

Stupid vehicle fight...So much hate...