Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    capturing it on video how the whole earth explodes and uploading it to youtube to next day

15+ Year Old Account
    Sleeping, and then digging myself out from the blizzard.

I'm going to play Dungeons and Dragons because it's game night with my friends.

Which timezone are we supposed to go by? I just moved back from abroad and it's already Dec 21 there(and still the 20th here). According to my Facebook stream, my friends over there are all alive and well.

10+ Year Old Account
    World clock website has a mayan end of the world countdown for funsies. It doesn't go off of timezone. What ever area you pick to view it from, it'll say 8 hours ( as of right now ).

Thank you Shyama for the beautiful sig ♥

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I'm going to play Dungeons and Dragons because it's game night with my friends.
    Can I come and play Laurcus? Your math skills will for sure make the game interesting and slightly intimidating, lol!
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

10+ Year Old Account
    Smoke weed and play WoW knowing that the world won't end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Even though I'm more than aware that nothing's gonna happen, i can't help but feel a weird unease with all of this. And that is making me feel VERY dumb.
    I am having these same feelings. I'm all, "I know the world isn't going to end. These people are so dumb!" But then there's this tiny, hateful voice in the back of my mind going, "BUT! What if it does?! What if the world ends and you're sitting in your bed playing Dragon Age and laughing over the fay pony picture? Is that REALLY how you want to go out?" And then I tell it to shut up, but my scumbag brain is already like, "You know, what if that little voice is right? Maybe we should do something SPECTACULAR!"

So, I'm just going to drink my last blue Batman Mt. Dew left over from summer, that I've been saving, just in case and then I'm going to laugh some more over the fat pony picture, because if we are all about to go to hell, I really want something hilarious to remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankennoob View Post
    How dare they include fantastic and mysterious wonders in my fantasy game? All the graphics and story just get in the way of my enjoying optimizing the spreadsheet that defines my character.
    [G] [Ravenwake]: I been loot mastered by kerf for so long, I dont know any other way? is it abuse? is it love? who can tell
    Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:36 am // Symara: I'll tell them Chuck Norris wears Kerfanna Pyjamas.

Whoever made that cookie didn't chill the dough so it would retain its shape.

: (

Lady and I are have a long day of movies and horizontal dancing planned.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Work all day then go watch a movie. Hopefully meet some friends later that night, but same ol as any other weekend without school.

gunna watch the news. with all the crazys / nutjobs get arrested

Deleted
    I think I will continue play Mario 64 on N64. I'm on a streak right now killing it!

The same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to take over the world!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to make a quart of pumpkin spice ice cream for my sister and a quart of ginger and honey ice cream for my sister-in-law and then I'm going to bed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well seeing how it is very late, and I am still sitting here browsing the forums, I will probably sleep in.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    watch the tv as the world blows up in segments as each timezone hits dec 21st
    I wondered how that was gonna happen :P

But naw...I'll go to work and finish shopping for my wife.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll be posting in this thread, than wait an hour to see what the deals are on Steam, then go to bed, wake up in a few hours to be at work, 10-6, then finish shopping, as I'll probably be working untill Christmas. Was going to see Jack Reacher tonight but, it can wait. What I planned to do 4 years ago was just sit in Stormwind, all day long, listening to all the "told ya so's" and what not, but, I no longer play that game, may pick it up again just do run randoms. I like meeting new people in them. I met my girlfriend in one. Anyway, happy doomsday! Can't wait to see if they play the oh so happy song "It's the end of the world as we know it" at my store and freak everyone out.

Quote Originally Posted by kerfanna View Post
    So, I'm just going to drink my last blue Batman Mt. Dew left over from summer, that I've been saving, just in case and then I'm going to laugh some more over the fat pony picture, because if we are all about to go to hell, I really want something hilarious to remember.

<snip>
    I laughed so hard at that picture.

Anyway, I'll get drunk and play games. The usual friday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    Pretty much this. Got some popcorn?
    Yes, Popcorn... I stocked up in case the world really did end.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.