Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh Da Thunder King gunna get his ass kicked.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    good to see theyre attempting to get the content out faster like they said, very promising. the only bad thing i see with this new faster production schedule, is why didnt they go this route much sooner? are they that naive or just complacent enough to just sit back and let their customers do the same content for 10-12 months at a time?

regardless i didnt want this to become a hate post, faster content is always good, assuming the quality isnt affected, so kudos to blizzard keep up the good work!

15+ Year Old Account
    awesome should b good

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    More dailies!? 40-50 per day isn't enough!

Who is the thunder king? >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    Who is the thunder king? >_>
    Old Mogu Leader(now rezzed) or something like that, you did some quests involving lore about it during the Golden Lotus dailies.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

Quote Originally Posted by tielknight View Post
    Old Mogu Leader(now rezzed) or something like that, you did some quests involving lore about it during the Golden Lotus dailies.
    A good deal of the Kun-Lai quests also revolves around him and the Zandalari.

Deleted
    But when Blizzard add us new raid(s) and new dungeons and new tier???

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    A good deal of the Kun-Lai quests also revolves around him and the Zandalari.
    Well I kinda skipped over a vast majority of those quests and moved on once I dinged so I might have to go back and do them to see what I missed.

I am really hoping it turns out to be a Ulduar-esque raid, I loved the open-ness of it and how huge it felt.

Quote Originally Posted by Quakefan View Post
    But when Blizzard add us new raid(s) and new dungeons and new tier???
    Umm.... Yes? I think. If you asking if they are going to add all that then that's a 99% likeliness.
    Last edited by tielknight; 2012-12-21 at 09:58 AM.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Imagine if the whole instance would be nothing but an instanced zone to do MORE DAILYS. Like 73! Awww Yeaaa
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

10+ Year Old Account
    More dailies please!!!! D:

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks like a Chinese Ulduar.

Deleted
    Well this look's promising I really do not care if they add more dailies, even better if they do means we have more choice in the matter not just the ones that we did 10kkkkkkk times now

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    good to see theyre attempting to get the content out faster like they said, very promising. the only bad thing i see with this new faster production schedule, is why didnt they go this route much sooner? are they that naive or just complacent enough to just sit back and let their customers do the same content for 10-12 months at a time?
    Dave Kosak talked about this some when Mists of Pandaria first came out, actually.

They've basically made changes to the way their teams are structured and have created a more strategic development process, in order to develop content more efficiently than in the past. Basically, they're doing things to optimize and layer development so that everything runs more smoothly and development time and man hours are being managed better. Plus, their staff members become more and more capable of developing content more quickly as they've gained more experience.

For example, the teams are now divided somewhat, producing different sets of content simultaneously. So while 5.1 has only just been released, other teams have already been working on 5.2 since the expansion was released, if not before that. And, most likely, some of the teams are already working on content for 5.3, even though 5.2 hasn't even gone into public testing yet. And, of course, their conceptual artists, cdev, and their cinematics department have almost certainly already started work on the next expansion.
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2012-12-21 at 10:24 AM.

my guess is that this raid will be at the island north of townlong steppes. you can see it on the map, and when flying close to the mainland you can see some trees over on the island, but when you fly out there it is one big mist.

Deleted
    this picture looks so much like ulduar, i just hope they don't try too hard to make it a clone

Deleted
    Ulduar 2.0 yay

10+ Year Old Account
    i swear, if the people whinging constantly about dailys actually did the dailys every day, then they'd already be exalted with everything and therefore have no dailys left to actually do..

im sure there will be more dailys, but say what, like about 10 max? lol .. not really a life-breaking issue

in other news, hopefully it will be more like ulduar, in that the 'hardmodes/heroics' are triggered by doing or not doing stuff rather than the standard 'on/off' thing we now have.. that and hopefully its as big/open/glorious as ulduar was too, defo one of the best raids out there, imo
    Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Just wait for Tirion Fordring to come back from ICC singing "I got 99 problems but a Lich ain't one".
    Armoury

Deleted
    I'd laugh if some dudes have reanimated Arthas. Now that would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by monkfish View Post
    i swear, if the people whinging constantly about dailys actually did the dailys every day, then they'd already be exalted with everything and therefore have no dailys left to actually do..

Indeed. I've been slacking and I'm still exalted with everything bar Klaxxi (who I've not even really started with) and Augest Celestials.

Of course, alts are another matter...