Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    But seriously, if Elune is actually a Naaru then we will see mass suicides from the Night Elves. Their entire political structure will change.
    Haha, yes, break them all.

Now I wish to see it so much, destroying what they believed for millenia.
    Last edited by Verdugo; 2012-12-21 at 10:22 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    ._.
    Since when can a sword be more powerful than any energy weapons? I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Haha, yes, break them all.

Now I wish to see it so much, destroying what they believed for millenia.
    tbh i kind of want this to happen to. night elves are VERY arrogant and act like they know everything and anything and that if it isnt there way its no way and when it isnt they along with their fans throw a hissyfit.

i would love it if the thing they believed chose them personally and the thing that made them unique was just one of many creatures throughout the universe and not only that but one that another of their allies not only personally have a connection with but a much more obvious and closer relationship.

it would be the final thing to knock night elves off their personal high horse

---------- Post added 2012-12-21 at 08:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Since when can a sword be more powerful than any energy weapons? I don't think so.
    a wizard did it
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Wouldn't say she's MORE powerful, but she's also not to be trifled with.

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    Wouldn't say she's MORE powerful, but she's also not to be trifled with.
    why though? what has SHE personally done? when the burning legion invaded where was she? her children were there but where was she personally?

when deathwing threatened to destroy all of azeroth where was she? apparently couldnt be assed to save anyone but tyrande had he won.

when arthas threatened to turn the world to undeath where was she?

elune does alot of talking but other then having sex with some animal gods she doesnt do much at all
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Every cast by nightelf priestess' comes from Elune and from faith in her. The entire Night Elf race? Elune's doing (and the night elves who stood up to the High Borne, her involvement and support). Current Druid Dogma, abilities and power? Her son.

Tyrande out of arrows against hordes of demons? Here Tyrande, boil them with balls of moon light energy from the inside out, haha that one imploded funny!

On a bridge facing a horde of undead? YOu can smite them all, just have faith in the power i gave which you've diligently developed.

She imbues and acts through those who have faith in her and call on her

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    There's far too little conclusive evidence of anything about her for us to make decent speculation.
    Your sig is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    Every cast by nightelf priestess' comes from Elune and from faith in her. The entire Night Elf race? Elune's doing (and the night elves who stood up to the High Borne, her involvement and support). Current Druid Dogma, abilities and power? Her son.

Tyrande out of arrows against hordes of demons? Here Tyrande, boil them with balls of moon light energy from the inside out, haha that one imploded funny!

On a bridge facing a horde of undead? YOu can smite them all, just have faith in the power i gave which you've diligently developed.

She imbues and acts through those who have faith in her and call on her
    elune didnt create the night elves thats just what the night elves believe. the titans indirectly created the night elves because the dark trolls who lived by the well were mutated by its energy. elune had nothing to do with it.

her son taught the night elves how to be druids but again most druids get their power from the emerald dream which was created by titans so while her son taught them the power came from the titans.

in all likely hood if elune isnt a naaru shes most likely something from the titans. we know shes not anywhere near the strength of deathwing since in the alternate future the only person she was able to save was tyrande