Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    "Glyph of Drain Life Increases your maximum Soul Shards by 1. Increases the healing of your Drain Life by 30%. "

Wait... so we get our Glyph of Soul Shards removed and we get an increase to Drain Life instead?... how does that even relate??
    The old effects of Glyph of Soul Shards is becoming baseline, they are just putting this glyph in its place

Deleted
    Holy balls paladin tier! Or that's just the belt...it's really meh tier n so is the rest except for druid, warlock had potential but that stupid piggy face?...lol rouge tier..not putting much effort into that one..ha ha is monk tier basically the same as the last one?..priest tier, well some of the candles ought to be glowing n it could be an ok tier if it wasn't for the awful color combo..mage tier had potential but...

Isleofgiants = Island of Quel'danas? I mean Belfs again..will probably be cool, strange it's not Darkspear instead, or the conflict with Garrosh rages on..hmmm..wonder what will happen with the Warchief in 5.2...

But like Quel'danas, do we get a new 5 man? It's about time if so...some of the current 5 man makes me cringe...

Dark Portal? Omg make it archeology!

Lol glowing beaver model? Seriously Blizz? I'll forgive if u let us tame them Feel the wrath of my Beaver!!

YAY DINOS! Will be there be Spinosaurus? Might be problematic as a mount with that fin coming off its back...

Where is my hippo mount?

Love Troll raids, can't wait to see the new weapon models

Deleted
    Is that Ghastly Charger's Skull munt for everyone or only for the horde?????

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quakefan View Post
    Is that Ghastly Charger's Skull munt for everyone or only for the horde?????
    U might get a glowing nelf cat mount, think about it!

Heirlooms to 85! Boom!

10+ Year Old Account
    Last boss is HC only? By saying last boss do you mean Algalon like or Yogg like?
    Unknown atm. A bit bummed about that too. Thought we were past this hardcore special snowflake crap.

Deleted
    Well, we're getting stegadons... I mean, triceratops. Can we get Slanns too?

Deleted
    i hope that both these Pterosaurs is mounts http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...del_15_1_1.jpg , http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...del_16_1_1.jpg , i would forgive Blizzard for making D3 so bad ,and that Cata was pretty crappy....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    You had your 4 months on the top of the meters.
    Lawl just lawl, check your facts go to worldoflogs.com and if you still think your right then yea replace the word "warlock" with "firemage".

On the subject of the warlock nerfs I agree blood fear needed a longer cd and needed to break on low damage, in addition I'd be alright with it being a much shorter duration too. However the change they have made to it basically means it's a talent that know one will take esspecially costing 20% hp what a joke.

Here it is guys people have been qqing about our class since expansion launched some of it justified some of it jealousy cause of the new spell effects etc we got and they didn't (I'm looking at you mages!!!) but the bottum line is this warlock is the least played class next to maybe rogue. So when every other class crys for us to get nerfd it's a lot easier for blizz to keep the majority of people happy rather than the small percentage of people that play locks. It's always been this way hell they care so little about the people playing this class they didn't even bother to put the nerf to chaos bolt in the patch notes.

Deleted
    Haha , when i saw the Observer(?) model , i thought it was going to be a mount, the player stays in that hole at the top of his head and controls it by pressing those goey things around him, at the top of his head. Would of been fun and funny tho' , if it was a mount. It looks great.

Edit : That's it's brain popping out from the holes. I think.
    Last edited by mmocb3b54be47d; 2012-12-22 at 12:03 PM.

Deleted
    What?!
    The second wind nerf I understand.
    But this shockwave nerf is just plain stupid.
    How are you ever gonna cause damaege to 3 or more targets in a 2 v 2 arena.
    Doubling the CD of shockwave is totally unnecessary man.
    Better hope they are gonna get back to their senses and get rid of that change.
    Enough with the warrior nerfs already.

'Shockwave (Arms) now has a 40 sec cooldown, up from 20. Causing damage to 3 or more targets lowers the cooldown of the next Shockwave by 20 sec.'

Deleted
    Is there easyer way to own Tier 14 with 5.2 patch? Buy with Valor Points or???

Deleted
    woot monk changes look awesome, also panda on a dinosaur now

Never fear, guys. Blizzard took all our complaints about worthless Justice Points with nothing to spend them on and...

TA DA!

Now you can re-buy ALLLLLL your heirlooms all over again! Yay!

(On a serious note, I really hope there's a way to exchange or "upgrade" them for a fee, the way you trade gear + token for heroic versions)

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    5.2 will be releases early january. So thats a maximum of 41 days from now but most likely even earlier.
    No. The PTR will will be released early January, not the patch itself.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    "Glyph of Drain Life Increases your maximum Soul Shards by 1. Increases the healing of your Drain Life by 30%. "

Wait... so we get our Glyph of Soul Shards removed and we get an increase to Drain Life instead?... how does that even relate??
    Glyph of Soul Shards is being removed and turned baseline, standard for everyone.
    Then they're adding back a Glyph, Glyph of Drain Life, which increases the healing done by 30%.

Read shit twice before going "UH UH! Must comment on this bollocks!"

Deleted
    Balance druid:
    PvP: 10 sec more cooldown on Typhoon is just stupid, because our silence is still on a 60sec cooldown unlike every other class that has it on a 24-45 sec basis
    PvP: Nature's Vigil burst decreased, I do get that feral's burst using berserk+incarnation+nature vigil was insane, but balance druids do not have Berserk and rely on that talent for burst damage.
    PvP: Cyclone still has 20yards range unlike min 30yards like every other class' CC
    PvE: Nature's Vigil nerf won't reduce too much our damage (a bit reduced because using jade serpent potion in conjuction with the talent will give a smaller boost)
    PvE: Nature's Vigil nerf is not justified and will reduce our capability to burst
    PvE: Soul of the Forest is far more interesting, but giving up Incarnation + nerfed Nature's Vigil will totally remove burst from a class that already lack an Execute phase dmg increment

Deleted
    is it just me or are heirloom weapons 1 hand instead of main hand?

Is that an epic gem I see?

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Unknown atm. A bit bummed about that too. Thought we were past this hardcore special snowflake crap.
    How is it a special snowflake thing? It's just another level of content for the people who can get there,and besides,it's just one boss,we can still do 12