Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Who's going to be a saving voice of reason at the end of all this?

So the war becomes more intense in 5.2, with the sunreavers and kirin tor going full on against each other after the events of 5.1.

With the war having been pressed up in mists of pandaria, this is what the war hungry fanbase was asking for, and blizzard gave it to them.

But they also made something pretty clear in wrathions own words, that the war has to come to an end, and the fact we know both horde and alliance will be attacking orgrimmar to end Garrosh's rule as warchief speaks more to wrathions words in this.

But, the war has made things tense, and for there to be any reason thrown into it, there will have to be a voice, or many more then one, that is able to bring it to a stop storywise, that seems to be the running thread there, build up the war, and bring it to an end, since "WAR IS THE ENEMY", as spoken by metzen.

Like the voices of warmongers in being the ones who fuel the war, such as Garrosh, now Jaina, Sylvanas, and for a time Varian, who then will be the one countering this?

Anduin? After he recovers from his dire injuries brought on by Garrosh. Thrall? He's stepping back into the game with helping the darkspears. Vol'jin and Baine? Velen? Ji and Aysa?

However you might like to think your side will be the winning voice that only does so by shouting about destroying the other side, those characters will not ever be the voice of reason, because there simply will not be an end to the war by one side being decimated by the other side. The only way it comes to a head is having characters to dampen the fires, and either backing a pack of peace, of both sides walking away, and turf wars being brought back into it.
    #boycottchina

I think it will be a mix of people being the voice of reason, instead of just one person alone.
    BIG CHUNKUS

I don't think a single voice would be loud enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like they're developing Anduin to become this kind of key character. I see him, partially thanks to the training at Exodar, along with his father who's getting more and more reasonable to become the bridge between the Horde and the Alliance. But we'll probably need some character from the Horde to be there, listening to the words of peace. I really can't figure out who that could be. At first I was thinking that maybe, just maybe, the Blood Elves could do this. But due to the purge of the Sunreavers in Dalaran I don't see Lor'themar listening to words of peace from the Alliance-side anytime soon.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Vol'jin for the horde. and varian for the allinace

No Tusk Club.

I think we can have a bit of full war until Vol'jin is recovered and the Horde is ready for the Rebellion.

That's why those "Voice of Reason" are silenced for now, to show what a total War brings.

I don't think there will be a voice of reason as such. We know that Garrosh will do anything to secure Horde (Orc?) superiority over Azeroth. Over time I'm sure the other Horde factions will start to question his methods. Eventually it'll be so much they're willing to temporarily side with the Alliance against the common enemy. So once again shaky truce of convenience rather than actual alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    I think we can have a bit of full war until Vol'jin is recovered and the Horde is ready for the Rebellion.

That's why those "Voice of Reason" are silenced for now, to show what a total War brings.
    the rebellion is already busy. by 2 man however. Vol'jin from the shadows. mostly talking with baine now. and he wants too talk with Lor'themar
    and you ( the player) you stay next too garrosh. make sure nothing to bad happend and you try to keep everything stil with the horde until vol'jin gets a chance to talk with them.

No Tusk Club.

Deleted
    Thrall because Metzen

It will be Her Tallness, Mida Silvertongue. I don't know how, I don't know why. I just know.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Thrall because Metzen
    More like Thrall talking reason into the Horde while Malfurion talks to the Alliance. Then, Malfurion announces that Tyrande is pregnant, and their child and Thrall's will mate, with Medivh's son as their godfather having some ritual to bless it with uber powerz.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrathion, obviously. XD
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Deleted
    probally anduin, since who doesnt want a young 16 year old too tell you off >.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    More like Thrall talking reason into the Horde while Malfurion talks to the Alliance. Then, Malfurion announces that Tyrande is pregnant, and their child and Thrall's will mate, with Medivh's son as their godfather having some ritual to bless it with uber powerz.
    Metzen? is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by felhunter View Post
    probally anduin, since who doesnt want a young 16 year old too tell you off >.>
    Considering he has considerable pull with Baine, it's not impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    the rebellion is already busy. by 2 man however. Vol'jin from the shadows. mostly talking with baine now. and he wants too talk with Lor'themar
    and you ( the player) you stay next too garrosh. make sure nothing to bad happend and you try to keep everything stil with the horde until vol'jin gets a chance to talk with them.
    Talking about the people of the Horde, not just it's leaders.

The Majority of Orcs should not be on Garrosh side if you want to start this Rebellion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Talking about the people of the Horde, not just it's leaders.

The Majority of Orcs should not be on Garrosh side if you want to start this Rebellion.
    from this point he only talks with the leaders. as in the entire of the dominance offensive. he didn't leave pandaria. first helped by chen. then send too shado-pan monastary.

No Tusk Club.

Basic campfire. Its warming glow and pleasant crackling will calm everyone.

I think it will be Vol'jin and Anduin. And the war will settle down, for a time...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Seems like they're developing Anduin to become this kind of key character. I see him, partially thanks to the training at Exodar, along with his father who's getting more and more reasonable to become the bridge between the Horde and the Alliance. But we'll probably need some character from the Horde to be there, listening to the words of peace. I really can't figure out who that could be. At first I was thinking that maybe, just maybe, the Blood Elves could do this. But due to the purge of the Sunreavers in Dalaran I don't see Lor'themar listening to words of peace from the Alliance-side anytime soon.
    Agreed and given how lor'themar pretty much tells you to spill kirin tor blood in 5.2 thats out.
    #boycottchina