10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=209326/5...ier-15-paladin

Oh cool, we are aparently t12 warlocks without the dress now.

I know its not meant to be representative of the final product, but erghgghghgghg not liking what im seeing so far.

EDIT: Wow MMO-champ screenshots are much better than WoWheads. I am actually likeing paladin t15 now.
    Last edited by Xothic; 2012-12-22 at 06:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Will clean it by doing links and stuff later. And we don't have to we can do the same as we did in cata and take tank gear favouring mastery. We'll do less dps and self healing but we'll end up with the same damage reduction thereabouts. Difference is small.

---------- Post added 2012-12-21 at 04:21 PM ----------

Convinced this was posted before but I can't see it. Anyone tested or simmed or anything the difference between Kil'rak and the legendary 500str gem vs the Scimitar? Whilst we can get more haste out of the Scimitar due to the gem slot which isn't limiting, the 500 strength gives a nice amount of parry (and increased white damage for SoI heals). Am I right in saying:

hc Kilrak > hc Scimitar > hc Elegion - then repeat with the normal versions in that order?
    In terms of damage done: http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.c...718674#p718674

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, I probably should have just googled that but I was convinced that I'd seen it on here before. We'll get more haste from Scimitar but the damage and parry from Kil'rak just pushes it ahead. It's not a huge amount of haste difference, and if you're obtaining heroic Kil'rak it's safe to say you're good at minimizing incoming damage already.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    I heard the sha weapon gets a socket in the next step of the legendary quests, so I suspect that will be preferable - perhaps even over a higher ilevel alternative (e.g. lfr sha weapon > normal alternative).

10+ Year Old Account
    As in, an ordinary socket as opposed to the Sha socket? And then on top of that I'm obviously going to ask for a source...
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

As in, an ordinary socket as opposed to the Sha socket? And then on top of that I'm obviously going to ask for a source...
    Wouldn't make much sense to have more than one Sha-touched socket, due to the gems being category unique-equipped

Not too sure about the consecration change, I'm getting a drop in damage at 25man vengeance levels:

5.1:
    927+(100000*0.81)=81927

versus

5.2:
    8226+(100000*0.72)=80226
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2012-12-22 at 04:43 PM.

In 5.1, players can upgrade their gems and add a prismatic socket, Eye of the Black Prince, to their Sha-Touched weapon.
    http://www.wowhead.com/faction=1359
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=93403

leveling my paladin but killing stuff with ret felt slow as fuck, trying some dungeon grinding with prot now that's why I am looking here ^^
    87 yay

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Wouldn't make much sense to have more than one Sha-touched socket, due to the gems being category unique-equipped

Not too sure about the consecration change, I'm getting a drop in damage at 25man vengeance levels:

5.1:
    927+(100000*0.81)=81927

versus

5.2:
    8226+(100000*0.72)=80226
    100k is nothing. Remember that you have quite alot of base attack power aswell. So 100k is closer to 50k vengeance. That is below LFR values. Cons is definately nerfed.

Also @ weapons with highest dps, remember that secondary stats scale with vengeance, strength does not, so at high vengeance levels, a weapon with more secondary stats pull ahed one with more strength.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=209326/5...ier-15-paladin

Oh cool, we are aparently t12 warlocks without the dress now.

I know its not meant to be representative of the final product, but erghgghghgghg not liking what im seeing so far.

EDIT: Wow MMO-champ screenshots are much better than WoWheads. I am actually likeing paladin t15 now.
    We're gonna look like a lightbulb in Mail leggings. Sick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know the current proc rate of SoI? I am interested in how much of a buff this 33% increased chance on SoI is actually going to be. If we were only at like 33% chance, then this could actually be quite a decent buff for single target.
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Does anyone know the current proc rate of SoI? I am interested in how much of a buff this 33% increased chance on SoI is actually going to be. If we were only at like 33% chance, then this could actually be quite a decent buff for single target.
    I thought it was 100%. Which would be weird, but they tried something like this before and claimed they increased a proc chance that was already 100% to counteract a nerf at another place.

It definitely is not 100% now, I just hit a dummy for about a minute or so and had three melee swings not proc an SoI heal, so that is about 90% proc chance right now on live (based on a very limited data set of ~30 swings so take it with as much salt as you like).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    I think Turv is right, it's 10% of your current mitigation, not an additional 10%. So it's better for mastery stackers vs haste stackers. I remember someone testing it not long ago and reporting that disappointment here.
    Well... shit... I've just used my normal head on that... Thought it will add me 10% flat damage reduction on SotR... And I'm haste junkie. Life sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was 15 PPM before. I'd guess it's around 20 PPM now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just noticed I completely forgot to update gems section like I said I would, very sorry.

Unfortunately I'm going to stay at my grandparents today and overnight so won't have a chance to do this until tomorrow (Friday) and have stuck a post-it note of it to my desk to remind me to. Will get to it then

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post

5.1:
    927+(100000*0.81)=81927

versus

5.2:
    8226+(100000*0.72)=80226
    I thought it was obvious that it was a nerf? Consecrate does a lot of damage at high vengeance, but at low we struggle to pick up AoE packs, that was the intent I believe

10+ Year Old Account
    Picked up a [Darkmist Vortex] in a normal Toes I was leading on Friday after no one else wanted it, and I am currently a bit curious as to whether or not it has some kind of viability for Protpallies.

(For those that don't know, its +~1150 str with a 7k haste proc, 20 sec duration, 105s ICD. Procs off almost everything, as such procs very quickly when off CD)

Now, 7k haste is a dickload of haste; in fact, during the proc it almost doubles my total haste, shaves off around 0.5 seconds off Crusader Strike.

I suppose my main question would be how well does it stack up against Lei Shins (normal) or even the Ghost Iron Dragonling from a purely haste set perspective. Using some basic math, the overall haste gain from Darkmist would seem to be slightly greater than Lei Shins constant 1079, and fair bit higher than Dragonlings 600 (although the free 600 mastery/another stat is worth considering), however, it just feels so weird using a trinket who's main benefit comes from a proc, given that it has the possibility to occur during times when im not actually tanking a boss or something.

On a side note, getting banned from the MMO champ forums is shit.
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Deleted
    From a pure tanking perspective, procs are generally bad, especially stat procs that you can not control. If it was on use if would havebeen awesome, but this is not the case. Imo it does not even come close to Lei Shin or Ghost Iron Dragonling in terms of tanking.

It does however got a valid use as a tank dps trinket, it is a very nice dps increase and can be situational on some fights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it never hurts to get more flexibility on my trinkets, so I suppose i'll keep the Darkmist Vortex in my bags for now.
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

15+ Year Old Account
    I just got my prot pally to 90 2 days ago and I am starting to gear him. I currently have a choice of 3 trinkets, I have the normal and heroic version of http://www.wowhead.com/item=81243, and i also have http://www.wowhead.com/item=81181. Which 2 would you guys suggest i use?

my armory is http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...snorlax/simple