10+ Year Old Account

Winter Veil came early for me!

Just a happy day to share with everyone else. I was battle petting through dustwallow marsh when I happened by good 'ol Onyxia's lair. Man it's been a year or two since I crawled down that hole to see that dragon. I said "Hey screw it, I'm sure she is due for a bruising."

To my delight, I received the Onyxian Drake mount for my gift from Grand Father Winter this year!

Best wishes to everyone this holiday season.

Be safe and happy hunting!

~Royals

Quote Originally Posted by royals View Post
    Just a happy day to share with everyone else. I was battle petting through dustwallow marsh when I happened by good 'ol Onyxia's lair. Man it's been a year or two since I crawled down that hole to see that dragon. I said "Hey screw it, I'm sure she is due for a bruising."

To my delight, I received the Onyxian Drake mount for my gift from Grand Father Winter this year!

Best wishes to everyone this holiday season.

Be safe and happy hunting!

~Royals
    I got mine this week too!

BROFISTS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol /longdistancefistbump

And congrats

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats! I've been attempting to get it for about two months now. By the way, does anyone happen to know what the drop chance percentage is? Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've been told things from .1% to 5% so I wonder if anyone here has a definite answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaldrus View Post
    Grats! I've been attempting to get it for about two months now. By the way, does anyone happen to know what the drop chance percentage is? Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've been told things from .1% to 5% so I wonder if anyone here has a definite answer.
    Wowhead has the number at .46% iirc