Jeez, that parking lot scene was just as bad as the in game fight. Worse even since it was basically the same damn thing without rape.
    Boring show with extremely one-dimensional characters and plot armor out the wazoo.

its one of the few 5/5 i have just because i liked the characters the setting and about 50% of the ep's where actually plain awesome but taste is subjectiv anyway my votes stray apart from the masses on alot ^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Sao was amazing... i really like the ending too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Btooom! - I guess I'm more behind then I thought because I just finished episode 11 and I thought it ended. Did the bomb really bounce off of her boob, and did she really make that noise when it did?

Zetsuen no Tempest - One of the most surprising things in this show is it can have 4 or so episodes in a row that take place on a path next to some trees and do it really well. Each episode has really captivated me, and the giant tree fight in the latest episode was awesome.

I'm also a fan of how the author thought through every possible path and we saw that lay out. Normally the amount of back and forth like that could get annoying, but most if not all of it made a lot of sense and was done really well.

Shinsekai Yori - I keep thinking things are going to pick up on the next episode, but it keeps stretching on. I don't have a problem with it, as the plot does keep moving forward and stays interesting. I'm just waiting for things to actually start happening.

Psycho-Pass - This show is insane. The ending to that episode was crazy. I was thinking she wasn't even going to pick up the shotgun, but to see her do that then miss twice and watch her friends throat get slit was pretty crazy. I know it's pretty cliche, but having the main villain have such a clean Psycho-Pass both makes sense for the show, and adds quite a bit of intrigue. Being Urobuchi doing this I'm sure it isn't going to just be some dues ex reason his Psycho-Pass is always so clean.

I'm getting a last few episodes Madoka vibe from this, but on a different level.

Robotics;Notes - Frau Bow is absolutely amazing. She is so absolutely NEET/crazy that I want to hug her and never let go. Everything she says has me cracking up.

Seems Robotics;Notes is really starting to pick up with smooth sailing from here on out on the main story line. I'm starting to expect a lot from this show, and I don't think I'll be disappointed. I'm really thinking of playing both Chaos;Head and Steins;Gate's VN's to learn more about the overall world and the Committee of 300.

K - This is shaping up to be my favorite of the season. Above Chu2Koi. The lead up to the final episode feels perfectly executed and the only person I really hate is that guy that left Red Team for Blue Team. His face makes me want to punch him.

Weismann is really awesome. I'd expect nothing more from the Silver King. I'm excited to see what he does to finish things both with the Colorless king and the Red and Blue kings.

Now to watch final SAO and see if it keeps pissing me off or is actually an okay ending.

Last four Kokoro Connect episodes airing back to back on the 30th of December.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...or-december-30
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-12-22 at 10:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Btooom! - Did the bomb really bounce off of her boob, and did she really make that noise when it did?
    Brb found a reason to pick up Btooom! again.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Brb found a reason to pick up Btooom! again.
    lolled :P same thing happened in the manga tho
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Fingers crossed for a second/third season of sao
    Last edited by mmoc9a9d38d55c; 2012-12-22 at 10:41 PM.

didnt kokoro connect finish last season? ;O

also i do hope for a 2nd season of sao but the last episode dosent look promising in this regard ;X

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    didnt kokoro connect finish last season? ;O

also i do hope for a 2nd season of sao but the last episode dosent look promising in this regard ;X
    nope it has 17 episodes total but the last arc was not aired yet
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

T-T Goodbye SAO had a blast watching you and loved every episode. I hope you return to me in the near future either IRL or anime. In other words, I give you 5years scientists or atleast a season 2

10+ Year Old Account
    SAO - Ending was actually a lot better then I thought it would be.

It's nice to know they actually went to the same school as all the other SAO players and not some normal school. The meet up was something I've been wanting for a while now so I'm happy that happened, plus it was nice to see everyone from the first arc again. The ending was far better then the last episode of the SAO arc (except for Kayaba not being there).

I'm a bit weary of the Seed. Seeing as Kayaba put his being into the internet and is the creator of the Seed, it feels like it would be obvious for him to in some way infiltrate/control all the games created using the Seed. I feel like we will see more of him in a second season. It's nice when arcs tie into each other, and ALO/SAO had far too big of a disparity between the two.

It's funny to think of everyone going back into SAO and clearing it again, this time properly. I wonder if they actually do clear it before it gets to the GGO arc, and if any of the characters from SAO/ALO will be in it.

Also, I'm not sure if I like or hate Asuna's new hair color. It's interesting to say the least.

Sure I've had plenty of reason to hate/get pissed off at SAO but I've stuck through it until the end, and I'd probably watch a second season if it's made. A love/hate relationship with the series. Probably not going to read the LN's though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    i like her undine character more :P might be the blue hair i'm crushing on.
    I loved her new look! Was probably the blue hair that did it for me too.

Quite a nice round up to the series, imo. The dance was quite touching. After all is said and done, I still feel sorry for Sugu though. =(

There was a lot I didn't like about the anime, but there was also a lot I did like. The setting, basic premise, colour pallet, world design, character/costume design and musical score are all fantastic. But, the execution of the plot and Kirito's development just left so much to be desired.

Think my overall favourite part of the show was the part when Kirito and Asuna take their brief hiatus from fighting together. You're able to forget all the short-comings of the action-based aspects of the plot and just watch a rather sweet romance blossoming in a beautiful setting. Had an almost Spice & Wolf quality to that section. Plus, all the stuff with Yui was super adorable! >3<

I love how dividing in the community this anime has been though! It's fun and very interesting to watch. I can't think of any other show that's been this polarizing beyond the 'Big Three'.
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2012-12-23 at 07:33 AM.

I am a complete idiot. When I saw her with the different hair color I was like who the hell is this. I still hadn't realized who it was till you pointed it out. I just figured it was one of the characters from SAo and they had changed their appearance. Never mind the fact it's Asuna's voice and Asuna's body, minus the new hair. I am truly a dumbass lol.

Deleted
    Hehe! Took me a second to register. A change in eye-colour, especially, can really throw off your perception I think. There's some nice artwork of that avatar coming out already (http://static.zerochan.net/Yuuki.Asuna.full.1346890.jpg), will be watching for more though.

Edit:
    Wuuuh?! According to /a/non (the miserable, crass bastards that they are) all the people like Sachi who died before the game was cleared actually died IRL! I thought it was all just a clever troll by Kayaba to make people get really invested in the game. They didn't make nearly enough of a big deal about all those people dying in subsequent episodes after the first game clear! D=
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2012-12-23 at 11:24 AM.

Psycho-Pass is getting good, definitely my favorite from this season, followed closely by Shin Sekai Yori (which had a much slower episode this week). One Gen episode a week wasn't enough, so I started watching Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~, and I'm enjoying it so far. Can't get enough of his work!

SAO had a decent ending, though I didn't really enjoy the series that much as a whole. The first couple episodes were awesome, and I loved the setting and music, but it ended up being a bit too cheesy. I also thought Kirito was boring, but I liked Asuna and several other side characters. It's definitely been very polarizing for the majority of viewers, but it's just average in my opinion.

I really liked Chuu2koi's ending, on the other hand. With SAO, I liked it a lot at first and it was downhill from there, but with this one it was the opposite. Wasn't a fan at all at the beginning, but it grew on me.

Zetsuen : Way too much talking and not enough happening in the last few episodes, but I just realized it'll be at least 24 episodes so hopefully it can do something with that. With the two trees destroying everything, I'm thinking it'll be even more post apocalyptic than it was earlier in the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Just finished Hanasauku Iroha and holy crap. One of the best anime I've ever watched by far. Definitely a top 5 for me.
    I loved Hanasaku Iroha, along with Tari Tari. Not quite slice of life, but not too much melodrama, and with characters that actually develop!

10+ Year Old Account
    What's this about Asuna's new hair color? I didn't see anything different at all.. maybe I'm blind D:

People actually died from SAO? I too thought he was just making that up to make people take it more seriously..
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Yeah, it would appear that she rolled an 'Undine' fairy as her new avatar in ALfheim Online: http://i.imgur.com/Pm5wF.jpg

And if it's true that they did die for real, I'm totally taken aback! Largely due to stuff like Asuna dying in the duel with Heathcliff, everyone's seemingly blasé attitude towards the whole affair once they got out (and Kirito's never talking about all those dead people lol) and the fact that Kirito is so civil and polite with Kayaba's image, despite him apparently being a mass-murder. o.O
    I don't know for sure but apparently that's how its put across in the novels and if it's true, it makes me like Kayaba way less than I did before. Whatever the case, its not very well explained at all and you'd think they'd take the time to make the nature of such a drastic occurrence perfectly clear. =/
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2012-12-23 at 02:44 PM. Reason: derp code

wait what ? u thought they didnt die irl? o_O that was the whole *interesting* part of sao though ;O also the players werent allowed to tell other what happend in the game. also kayaba told anyone that they would die if they die in game so he didnt rly kill them. the only people that actually died are those that commit suicide or took to much of a risk and the whole experience that sao created was pretty much a different reality ;X

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

So I went to go see the Madoka Movie last night, and damn it was packed. Some people had QB plushies, or QB ears. Some people ever had Madoka, Sayaka and Kyouko wigs, but no Homura or Mami which should have been the easiest, I think...

The two parts itself was just a re-telling of the story, but I already knew that. What I didn't expect is that out of like the 400 people who were there, the theater only had 27 posters to give away. I was lucky enough to win one in some random raffle type thing. Oh, I'm gonna get it laminated and hang it up in my room forevers.
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit, that girl in blue/white at the end was Asuna? I was wondering why she didn't appear at the end but obviously she did! >__<

And yeah, I had the same reasoning as you, Baiyn (what you said in the spoiler tags). While it certainly made the game interesting, you can't say that Kayaba didn't really kill them, Valynvin. That's like aiming a gun at someone and say that if you move I'll shoot. So if someone moves it's their own fault? It's like the Saw movies all over again! ^^
    Cave Cave Deus Videt