Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Even though Druids are the protectors on nature, in general Druids are more like Biologists or the alive parts of nature, while Shamans cover the Physics area of nature. And life ranges from magnificent to "I'll eat you whole and pop your bone dust" :P
    They eat you face off magnificently.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Both sound very shaman-ish. Keep in mind that "nature" in this game implies the moon, the trees, and the wild-life. It doesn't really imply water or sand (both are elements, hence shaman).
    Nature is anything natural. Sand/deserts happen naturally so they are part of druid jurisdiction. Why would would a big part of the Cenarion Circle be in Silithus? Druids are just not hardwood tree experts, many different druid sects(claw/talon/fang/wild) Druid also have power over the wind/thunder so it is not just living things that they control.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

keep in mind that male humans make most sets look horrible, especially robes

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Nature is anything natural. Sand/deserts happen naturally so they are part of druid jurisdiction. Why would would a big part of the Cenarion Circle be in Silithus? Druids are just not hardwood tree experts, many different druid sects(claw/talon/fang/wild) Druid also have power over the wind/thunder so it is not just living things that they control.
    "Nature is anything natural" is a truism. But in this context, it's not true. "Nature" in WoW has a very specific meaning, and it's not the meaning that you might associate with the word "natural."

You're right about thunder and wind. But there's no evidence that druids control water or earth. There's very little evidence that those two elements are even integral parts of the druid's lure. In the real world, those elements are apart of nature, but in WoW they aren't considered the part of nature that druids control.

Last, notice the many sects you pointed to. Every one is either related to trees, the moon, or animals. None relate to any other forms of "nature" that you're referring to.

I still think that Blue color set would have been perfect back when ICC came out. A tree possessed by the Lich King, hell yeahhh.

I really like it, too bad the only race / combo it's going to not look malformed on is night elves and female trolls.
    Also, reminds me of Deadwood

Current druid tier is best.. but that's just me..

In tier 15 I will thank God I spend most of my time in kitty/bear form. Hooray for xmog anythime outside of that. Druid set looks "WTF," & most of the others look boring. I will say the mage set looks badass though.

Deleted
    I love tier 15, heck i even dust of my druid just to get this set!

Tauren druids will look epic with this!

Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    In t12 we stole Shamans tier design and in t15 we took Warlocks ^^ But i like it actually
    wait you think the burning treeant was a lock design?? o.o
    on topic: I love this and I hope it's a glimpse of something we'll see in this new quest hub/raid!

Deleted
    Finaly! Set which looks good on male trolls. Thanks blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Easily the best druid set so far IMO. Which is good since i was having trouble finding a decent transmog set for druid and was going to resort to the offset rogue t10.

http://www.wowhead.com/news#modelvie...4;9;118313:6+0

Link to male tauren for anyone that plays them.
    I just hope the green set is the raid finder set.
    Last edited by hiragana; 2012-12-23 at 11:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Although it looks very warlockish,
    Not at all to be honest. Now, a mean and corrupted druid, thats where it's at.

Looks like a Warlock set but I can see it be a Druid set as well because of the rotten tree, looks really good tbh!

I just... I don't... I don't like it .. Does that make me a bad druid? O.O

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    There's very little evidence that those two elements are even integral parts of the druid's lure. In the real world, those elements are apart of nature
    Apart = not part of, separate.
    Lure = what you put on your fishing rod to attract more fish.

Really need to be careful with a part and apart, since they have opposite meanings.

His point was taken, despite any grammar issues. As not everyone has english as a first (or second or third) language, please avoid policing grammar. Thanks.
    Last edited by Sunfyre; 2012-12-24 at 05:22 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Not at all to be honest. Now, a mean and corrupted druid, thats where it's at.
    Is this a hint towards a fight in the new raid? Just like the tier 12 mage one was just like staghelm who ended up being a boss in that raid?
    I mean most of the firelands sets were ....fiery. So if these are corrupted/dead trees, does that show us something about the new raid? :P
    Or am I just overanalyzing it? ^^

Very out of place if you ask me, We look like the haunted trees out of Mortal Kombat (http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...vingForest.png)

Or something out of a Tim Burton movie...very...not druidy, Feel like a warlock...I like it! But still not very druidy

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of 15 tiers so far, this druid tier is in my top three, quite possibly the best tier I've seen. Totally jealous, grats!
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Apart = not part of, separate.
    Lure = what you put on your fishing rod to attract more fish.

Really need to be careful with a part and apart, since they have opposite meanings.
    Was it necessary to correct my grammar? I agree, it was a silly mistake, but seriously...

10+ Year Old Account
    You really have to see the 3D model to appreciate it. Pictures don't do it justice.

I really like it except for the helm. Glad there is a "Hide Helm" button!