Thread: One push totems

One push totems

Hey guys,

A little new to the class so I thought I'd ask the people who know for some advice.

Is there a way to cast all 4 totems in a single button push?

I'am sure I've heard people say it can be done instead of pushing 4 separate buttons, one for each totem, is there an addon or macro I can use?
    It would be good to have a button linked to a bar of active totems you drop in to use, one for each kind of totem, and just press that to drop all 4.

I've tried Totem Timers and Flo Totem bar but either I got it wrong or I didnt see that function there.

Thanks for any help.

Not any more it was possible pre MoP but not anymore

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You dont want to cast all 4 totems anymore as they arent buffs. You want to save them for specific circumstances.

If you just want to appear to cast all 4 totems, there is a glyph for it.

Get with the program. This isn't cata anymore. All non-fire totems are utility now (Dps shamans will usually want a fire totem down to do more dps). You don't need 8 million totems down all at the same time. If you need totem clutter though, get the glyph. It'll drop 3 useless totems alongside your real totem that will clutter up the landscape and make it a tiny bit more difficult for other players to click/kill your totems.

Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    Get with the program. This isn't cata anymore. All non-fire totems are utility now (Dps shamans will usually want a fire totem down to do more dps). You don't need 8 million totems down all at the same time. If you need totem clutter though, get the glyph. It'll drop 3 useless totems alongside your real totem that will clutter up the landscape and make it a tiny bit more difficult for other players to click/kill your totems.
    If I knew the answer then I wouldnt have asked, Merry Christmas to you too Ssa.... 8 million totems down at once...hmmmm....I was thinking just 4.....anyway to everyone else thanks for the info I havent had a Shammy since BC days so its obvious theres been a few changes.
    Thanks again for the help to those who did.

Hey OP, I just got back into the game recently after a long hiatus ! I feel you. According to the new limits that have been set up for shamans, you use your totems as abilities more so than actual static spells that you have to place. A lot of them have built themselves into our class. What spec do you play? I can maybe elaborate more specifically for you !