Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Patch 5.2 New Mounts Free TCG or Digital Store?

Well I must say that Blizzard made really cool epic mounts this time, and I can't wait to ride dose dinosaurs.

Anybody here got any info where they drop or will they be TCG ? Digital Store ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone said that the ghostly steed is a card mount, but there was no source for it.

Hope its a store mount instead, I'd rather have easy access to it.

Zandalari forces have begun scouting the shores of Pandaria, searching for the perfect invasion point. The Zandalari can be found in Krasarang Wilds, Dread Wastes, Townlong Steppes, Jade Forest, and Kun-Lai Summit. Zandalari Scouts can be handled by 1 or 2 players, while elite Zandalari Warbringers will likely require a full party of 5 heroes. Defeat Warbringers to gain special drops, including crafting materials, reputation gains, an achievement, and even the chance to get one of three new rare mounts!
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...-note-preview/

so some from those at least.

All the different colors for at least the Pterodactyl seems like a rep thing similar to the Cloud Serpents.

Spawn of Horridon looks like it will drop off the boss Horridon but that doesn't explain all the recolors.

The Ghastly Charger thing looks like digital store.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    No rep tabards?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    All the different colors for at least the Pterodactyl seems like a rep thing similar to the Cloud Serpents.

Spawn of Horridon looks like it will drop off the boss Horridon but that doesn't explain all the recolors.

The Ghastly Charger thing looks like digital store.
    ...Or maybe they work like the Silver Challenge Modes Phoenix

And these does look good, but I had actually expected the Pterodactyl to be the "Glory of ..." raid achievment, maybe we get something even better for that :-O

Quote Originally Posted by Lushious View Post
    ...Or maybe they work like the Silver Challenge Modes Phoenix

And these does look good, but I had actually expected the Pterodactyl to be the "Glory of ..." raid achievment, maybe we get something even better for that :-O
    oh my god if the pyerodactyls are from rep im going to be happy, or if its from glory ill still be happy, but a bit less.
    or even the horridon mounts. oh boy

Can't wait to get mine, they look amazing.

Deleted
    Indeet they looks epic and awsom!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk1027 View Post
    No rep tabards?!?!
    Blizz has said many times that isn't going to happen again stop asking.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    well in the patch notes it says killing the elite warbringers u would need 5 players and they have a chance of dropping one of 3 new mounts, among other things so...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Blizz has said many times that isn't going to happen again stop asking.
    They just said there will be rep tabards again, you just can't get to exalted using them.

My best guess i would say those the pterodactyls are either gonna be the glory mounts or possibly the rep mounts and the stegasaurus mounts are gonna be the drops from the random zanadarari mobs around mop

As for the ghostly skeleton mount which just looks like a forsaken rare ghost mount your guess is as good as mine

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    i could kiss your sparkley pony feetses @_@

yay for dinosaurs ^_^
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by jd812 View Post
    well in the patch notes it says killing the elite warbringers u would need 5 players and they have a chance of dropping one of 3 new mounts, among other things so...
    So it says, but it does not say the following:

Which mounts it is
    and
    How many mounts will be included in the 5.2 Patch, for all we know, they may add Mist-Lost Proto Drake

Quote Originally Posted by Lushious View Post
    So it says, but it does not say the following:

Which mounts it is
    and
    How many mounts will be included in the 5.2 Patch, for all we know, they may add Mist-Lost Proto Drake
    they also said the new reputations will give a mount at exalted. i doubt the kirin tor or sunreavers will be handing out ghost horses so its most likely a dinosaur
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    they also said the new reputations will give a mount at exalted. i doubt the kirin tor or sunreavers will be handing out ghost horses so its most likely a dinosaur
    Or something we haven't seen yet.

Not all the models are in the files yet.

The mounts in 5.2 are really cool. I'm looking foward to getting the Triceratops mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    All in all, it probably makes as much sense as them handing out a dinosaur... though I'm hoping the pterodaxes are from the rep. Multiple colors would be even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsz

Blizzard usually creates multiple recolors of mounts, even if they don't intend to use them (see fire hawks, flametalon, etc.) This could be for future use, or because, as is more likely with a creature model, they created the unarmored creatures first in their natural forms, gave them several skins, and then created a new model with a saddle/armor/etc, which then have data for all the interchangeable skins the creatures originally had themselves.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Yep, my point, because we also still need the "Glory of..." Raid achievment mount, unless its the Pterodactyl :-)