Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Agreed, s13 looks very good. Like some Lovecraftian tentacle-monster.
    I really hope they make the helm look decent on worgen..

The druid t15 looks like a suffering and tormenting dead tree. It looks extremely badass and I think it fits 10000 times more for a warlock, seing druids resemble life and rebirth.

Our warlock t15 looks kinda shit, reminds me somewhat of t12, which I also hated for warlocks.

Another reason that the druid tier would suit warlocks better is that in 5.2 we are going to get green fire, look at the druid tier, its all green and shadowy, would suit perfectly with our coming green fire! But no, we get a set that suits a fire mage more than us. Oh well...
    My dad once told me that aslong as religion existed, even I could make my own fantasy buddys

this is the first time i was "wowed" by the new set, it looks good, but it is missing the warlock element in it, mogu just arent that scary !

looks good tho, 7/10
    Be feared, or be fuel

On reflection, my issue with the T15 set is that it reflects its inspiration too closely.

See, it's a Chinese demon mask. It's very faithfully a Chinese demon mask. Do a Google image search for "Chinese demon mask" and you'll see lots of examples that it fits right along side. The problem is this means it looks like, well, a demon mask that you'd see people in a theater production wearing, or a costume that someone dancing in a festival parade would be dressed in.

What it does not look like is the trappings of a fearsome master of the demonic arts. It's not stylish, it's not creepy, it's not intimidating. It's a costume, and it honestly looks a bit comic.

And I thought t14 was gonna be hard to top. For the first time in forever i'm actually torn between two current tiers. My only complaints are the heroic versions are pale green and not a pale purple.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSoup View Post
    BEHOLD!

Just looking at this tiny, tiny image already fills me with joy.

I'm very much looking forward to the return of the Thunder King.

EDIT:

the icons for the set that we know of:

and then "Robe" that I can't figure out where it goes. Maybe an alternate icon for "Chest"?

I would rather have the druid set looks more like a warlock set.

I like T15, although I think if the mouth on the helm was a little less wide open, it'd be better. And honestly, I think S13 looks terrrrible.

But that's just my opinion.

We've had amazing sets for three tiers in a row, I can live with this set. It's still better than t11.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Man, another tier set that just isn't my cup of tea

Maybe I'm being to picky...

10+ Year Old Account
    Based off the images so far its shaping up to one of the worst looking warlock sets in a while. Looks to be another set helm made w/out a worgen in mind...

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

Quote Originally Posted by Rathgar View Post
    Based off the images so far its shaping up to one of the worst looking warlock sets in a while. Looks to be another set helm made w/out a worgen in mind...
    I can't think of a single face covering helmet that actually had a Worgen in mind, they all look weird, some might work but still look funny lol. I'm really not liking the set myself, just doesn't look like a warlock..more like a mage. The druid set though is something I would expect warlocks to wear, besides the butterflys hanging down...maybe small imps instead?
    Last edited by Kink; 2012-12-23 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kink View Post
    I can't think of a single face covering helmet that actually had a Worgen in mind, they all look weird, some might work but still look funny lol. I'm really not liking the set myself, just doesn't look like a warlock..more like a mage. The druid set though is something I would expect warlocks to wear, besides the butterflys hanging down...maybe small imps instead?
    Or undead butterflies!

Deleted
    people hate T11 so much. heroic T11 is in my top 3 Warlock sets, I don't really get it.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by squidbear View Post
    people hate T11 so much. heroic T11 is in my top 3 Warlock sets, I don't really get it.
    The helm just looks plain ridiculous lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    The helm just looks plain ridiculous lol
    So does the T6 one.

It's one of those "so stupidly garish and stupid looking, it's good" kinda things.

Can't say I'm that big a fan of the upcoming tier set, but the raid dungeon is enough to make me not care. I have a transmog set that I've worn ever since the feature was implemented, so new tier sets aren't that big of a deal anymore, DINOMANCERS are.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    So does the T6 one.

It's one of those "so stupidly garish and stupid looking, it's good" kinda things.

Can't say I'm that big a fan of the upcoming tier set, but the raid dungeon is enough to make me not care. I have a transmog set that I've worn ever since the feature was implemented, so new tier sets aren't that big of a deal anymore, DINOMANCERS are.

The t6 one gives you wings so it makes up for it haha

Honestly, between the 15 tier sets, this one gets the absolute last place. Just checked on the model viewer and it's 100% lamesauce. (I'm forsaken male)
    PvP set on the other hand looks really warlockish. Skinny tight gloves could get some work though, hate that model.

10+ Year Old Account
    T15 looks amazing on orcs. People are acting like blizz just decided to not give a shit. It's extremely detailed and pretty sinister looking. Love it.

---------- Post added 2012-12-24 at 10:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    The t6 one gives you wings so it makes up for it haha
    T6 helm rules. Even without the wings. A warlock version of the first danzig album.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Given we are going from t14, where we basically skinned a sha and wore it's face around (cause we're super hardcore etc) to t15 which to me always reminds me of this stuff: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thin...=l&tid=7036595 just feels like a let down and a lack of effort of the development side. Not negating the effort the guy put into it from a time/labour perspective but I just don't think the concept was a good one to begin with which sort of undermines the work and the desired effect.

I personally love every warlock tier apart from the cheesy/fiery/evil looking ones, due to me prefering to stick to the dark/warped theme. In other words, I hate tier 15 but I love the new PVP set.