Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    According to wiki answers (lol I know, but it was the only place I could find quickly) they burn ~200-450F
    Whatever. Suffice to say they are 'hot', but not 'too hot'.

And again, these mittens are bullshit. But I guess I'm kind of a kitchen snob; I still use a moulinette rather than a blender or food processor for a lot of things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Whatever. Suffice to say they are 'hot', but not 'too hot'.

And again, these mittens are bullshit. But I guess I'm kind of a kitchen snob; I still use a moulinette rather than a blender or food processor for a lot of things.
    I use wooden spoons. Blender? Processor? newfangled contraptions that skillless children use!

10+ Year Old Account
    I use wooden spoons. Blender? Processor? newfangled contraptions that skillless children use!
    Get yourself a moulinette.

It blends more quickly and consistently than a spoon, but less roughly than a food processor. I can guarantee that it will make the best mashed potatoes you've ever had.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Get yourself a moulinette.

It blends more quickly and consistently than a spoon, but less roughly than a food processor. I can guarantee that it will make the best mashed potatoes you've ever had.
    I like lumpy mashed sweet potatoes. Ton of butter and a little cinnamon with some milk, with a pork roast a nice Honey Weiss or a Pinot, a fire, and snow outside.

Screw this stupid state that doesn't get any snow. I want to ski.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like lumpy mashed sweet potatoes. Ton of butter and a little cinnamon with some milk, with a pork roast a nice Honey Weiss or a Pinot, a fire, and snow outside.

Screw this stupid state that doesn't get any snow. I want to ski.
    I forgot, Americans have no taste in food. -.-

This... as a kickstarter? I swear to God Ive seen such gloves few times already ages ago...
    Besides Id never use such thing, thats the best part of BBQ! Use your tools, maybe get a burn, who cares! Its BBQ!
    I <3 BBQ!

I forgot, Americans have no taste in food. -.-
    I like chunks in my mashed potatoes. Of course I don't even mash them most of the time. Just throw em on the plate with the sauerkraut and sausage. Maybe have some lefse for dessert.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like chunks in my mashed potatoes. Of course I don't even mash them most of the time. Just throw em on the plate with the sauerkraut and sausage. Maybe have some lefse for dessert.
    Previous statement confirmed. :-|

I will make you creme brulee and you will like it, dammit.

o.O

i keep a set of welding gloves for when i have a pig on the big cooker, just good mesure when dealing with a grill the size of some small cars. and a need to move around 150 pounds of pork on the grill

but this is just crazy, and silly

Previous statement confirmed. :-|

I will make you creme brulee and you will like it, dammit.
    Sure.

To be fair I had venison and mushrooms over pasta in a creme sauce while in NZ. I can't find Venison around here to try it myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure.

To be fair I had venison and mushrooms over pasta in a creme sauce while in NZ. I can't find Venison around here to try it myself.
    If I want venison I go and shoot it myself. XD

If I want venison I go and shoot it myself. XD
    I used to, but I sold my rifle since I'd have to head into pennsyltucky or NJ to find any deer.

Venison chili is delicious.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to, but I sold my rifle since I'd have to head into pennsyltucky or NJ to find any deer.

Venison chili is delicious.
    Come to WA. It's a glorious state.

Come to WA. It's a glorious state.
    Was in Seattle two months ago visiting a pulitzer prize winning journalist. Went down to the fish market and then sat around at his place, smoked cigars, and drank scotch. It was a fun weekend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was in Seattle two months ago visiting a pulitzer prize winning journalist. Went down to the fish market and then sat around at his place, smoked cigars, and drank scotch. It was a fun weekend.
    Of all the places I have lived it is definitely the most...bucolic.

Of all the places I have lived it is definitely the most...bucolic.
    You should take a tour of Amish country in Pennsyltucky then. Or Iowa. Or northern MN. Most of wisconson is beer, cheese, and fireworks.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should take a tour of Amish country in Pennsyltucky then. Or Iowa. Or northern MN. Most of wisconson is beer, cheese, and fireworks.
    Not enough gay bars.

Not enough gay bars.
    Minneapolis has a huge gay scene, actually. You would love lake Calhoun in the summer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Minneapolis has a huge gay scene, actually.
    Eh, I'd still prefer Seattle.

Eh, I'd still prefer Seattle.
    Sissy. Can't handle the cold in MN, clearly! Don't come out to the east coast unless you are going to be in NY. It seems pretty shitty for homosexuals out here. (Pennsylvania area, at least)