Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenate View Post
    You really have to see the 3D model to appreciate it. Pictures don't do it justice.

I really like it except for the helm. Glad there is a "Hide Helm" button!
    I will enjoy the helm in human form. Not so much in Worgen. Wish I could be in astral form while human.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

10+ Year Old Account
    Human Druids. That's blasphemy! Witchcraft I say!

This armor is so cool, it almost makes me want to switch my main to Resto Drood. Almost.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    "Nature is anything natural" is a truism. But in this context, it's not true. "Nature" in WoW has a very specific meaning, and it's not the meaning that you might associate with the word "natural."

You're right about thunder and wind. But there's no evidence that druids control water or earth. There's very little evidence that those two elements are even integral parts of the druid's lure. In the real world, those elements are apart of nature, but in WoW they aren't considered the part of nature that druids control.

Last, notice the many sects you pointed to. Every one is either related to trees, the moon, or animals. None relate to any other forms of "nature" that you're referring to.
    There are such things called Aquatic druids and even Savagekin. And you know..druids do have aquatic form.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    There are such things called Aquatic druids and even Savagekin. And you know..druids do have aquatic form.
    You're still pushing the water-thing a little heavy. Aquatic form is an animal form, not a "water" form. We don't control water (or somehow use the water in an enhanced way) in that form; we simply swim through it. They could make a set that makes us look like dolphins though! (Joking *wink*)

[Edit] I'm not really sure why you brought Savagekin into the argument.
    Last edited by Dendrek; 2012-12-24 at 08:44 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    as a fellow druid this looks AMAZING!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    You're still pushing the water-thing a little heavy. Aquatic form is an animal form, not a "water" form. We don't control water (or somehow use the water in an enhanced way) in that form; we simply swim through it. They could make a set that makes us look like dolphins though! (Joking *wink*)

[Edit] I'm not really sure why you brought Savagekin into the argument.
    Then why are we a dread tree every tier?We are not and have not used any dread trees! We do not have any power over spiders/butterflies/bugs, why are they in our tier?....
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Then why are we a dread tree every tier?We are not and have not used any dread trees! We do not have any power over spiders/butterflies/bugs, why are they in our tier?....
    As you pointed out, we're a dread tree in t15, not a spider/butterfly/bug. Those other elements are just visual effects that are relevant to the tree-motif. And you're nitpicking/exaggerating a little there. Trees are relevant to druids; "dread" trees are a type of tree. (Although, if by "dread" tree, you mean to imply a sha-touched tree, I have to disagree. I see no sha-influence in this design. Not that a sha-influence would be unexpected considering past tier designs; it's just that this tier design, although evil-looking, does not appear to be corrupted.) Nor do I recall another tier where we were that specific type of tree.

Much better than that horrible tier 14.

It's a piece art, the chest is so creative. I love all the little details like the spider and the butterfly. Even the helm is good, and I don't like helms. I still wouldn't wear the headpiece, though. I can't help but want to see my druid's face, heh.