Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    got in a fight with my brother some time back.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used the Dragon Balls to wish for Super Saiyan hair. Now if there's a major threat to the earth we won't be able to clean up the mess for a full year.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Nearly started a fight in a Church just after midnight on Christmas Day.
    Lol, how you managed that in a church?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I used the Dragon Balls to wish for Super Saiyan hair. Now if there's a major threat to the earth we won't be able to clean up the mess for a full year.
    did you wish for broly like powers or just regular saiyan powers?

I honestly cant remember, unless you want to count having an argument as doing a bad thing. Perhaps maybe I shouldnt have raised my voice, outside of that nothing really comes to mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    did you wish for broly like powers or just regular saiyan powers?
    Broly powers. Duh. When I wish for Super Saiyan hair, I make sure it's as wild as possible ()

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Lol, how you managed that in a church?
    I dunno.... something WBC related... I tend to be able to start disputes anywhere I go, and they were the ones who pressed the matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno.... something WBC related... I tend to be able to start disputes anywhere I go, and they were the ones who pressed the matter.
    oh for a minute i thought it was at a ACTUAL church. or was it at a actual church and someone said something about wbc?

10+ Year Old Account
    Bought something quite expensive online it never showed up so they gave me a refund and it turned up yesterday morning (unsigned for)

10+ Year Old Account
    oh for a minute i thought it was at a ACTUAL church. or was it at a actual church and someone said something about wbc?
    At an actual church with something said about wbc. Although, considering my orientation, crashing their services would be a possibly entertaining form of trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    At an actual church with something said about wbc. Although, considering my orientation, crashing their services would be a possibly entertaining form of trolling.
    i would think anyone crashing wbc's services would be an entertaining form of trolling....i'd go do it myself if i didn't live in boring old wisconsin....nothing interesting ever happens here...most of the concert's i want to go to don't even come to milwaukee/appleton/green bay where we have room to accomodate them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    came home pissed out my head last night (christmas eve) and thought it would be a good idea to piss on the trampoline that was put up in the communal garden for the neighbors kids for Christmas morning.

yep, there is a place in hell with my name on it.
    ahahahahhahaah, you're gonna go to troll hell tho ;D

i would think anyone crashing wbc's services would be an entertaining form of trolling....
    Given the new lows they're sinking down to, anything bad happening to WBC is entertaining...

Church Christmas services? I thought you're Orthodox. Crash both anyway!

10+ Year Old Account
    Given the new lows they're sinking down to, anything bad happening to WBC is entertaining...

i have never understood the subtle differences between the different christian religions but thats another debate for another thread i guess. crashing wbc's services would be an awesome christmas present to the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    The good thing about Methodist churches is that overall, if you come over to them they don't cause trouble that you don't bring yourself and overall I enjoy Methodist services more, if I don't have family to burn holes in me with glares around. I hardly think I come off as a religiously orthodox individual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does planning world domination count? not going so good tbh, still stuck on what to name the world.

Anyway went for a ride with my snowmobile where it is not allowed, yeah not that badass but that the most recent i did. now if we counted past stuff...
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

crashing wbc's services would be an awesome christmas present to the world.
    Indeed!

The good thing about Methodist churches is that overall, if you come over to them they don't cause trouble that you don't bring yourself and overall I enjoy Methodist services more, if I don't have family to burn holes in me with glares around. I hardly think I come off as a religiously orthodox individual.
    Oh you don't, I just remembered you said you were raised Orthodox. But enjoying church services? :cannot relate at all:...

Pictured the pope as Palpatine and started to live translate the mass into some alien language.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Pictured the pope as Palpatine and started to live translate the mass into some alien language.
    Woo, we have a winner!

Oh you don't, I just remembered you said you were raised Orthodox. But enjoying church services? :cannot relate at all:...
    What can I say.. I'm a rebel at being a rebel

Quote Originally Posted by Obvious Decoy View Post
    I bought my brother a gift and I'm going to make him open a good sized box which contains a smaller box, which contains an even smaller box, and inside that box is another box, and inside this box is a post-it note telling him where I hid the the real present, and when he goes to go get it, there will be a box within a box within another box, and inside is another post-it note telling him that he should come back and open the tiny gift behind all the other presents.

The gift was the adventure. Also a $50.00 gift card to gamestop.
    That's not bad, that's amazing! It would have been bad if it didn't include the $50.00 gift card though...

I can't really say I've done anything bad.

Maybe being rude to some people here on the forum cause they pissed me off. Sorry.

:3
    Last edited by Xilurm; 2012-12-25 at 03:47 PM.