What is a good cd addon that i can track only cds with a cd thats 1.5 or longer? Pref one that doesnt put all my cds on a single sliding bar.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Report back with any good news, soldier!
    Still no answers from the other forums /sigh (sometimes those forums can be painful and no help at all)
    All that i've been able to find that will work is adding
    Code:
    [modifier:ctrl] show; hide
    at the end of your string.

example mine will show in vehicle, combat and hides all other times except if i press ctrl ("simulating" mouseover except with a button press instead of an actual mouseover)

Code:
    [petbattle] hide; show [vehicleui] hide [combat] show [modifier:ctrl] show; hide

Deleted
    Is there an addon that only has customizable bossframes?
    Currently using Stuf and tweaked those which im comfortable with, but they dont have bossframes as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by zecxx View Post
    Is there an addon that only has customizable bossframes?
    Currently using Stuf and tweaked those which im comfortable with, but they dont have bossframes as far as I know.
    Stuf has boss frames. Scroll down to Boss 1-5. All edits done to Boss 1 apply to all 5 frames. Also to see them to possition/see changes toggle on "config mode" and make sure you select "Disable default boss frames" in the global options so it uses Stuf's.
    Last edited by bOOURNS; 2012-12-22 at 09:57 AM.

Deleted
    I didnt check "disable default boss frames", thats why I didnt see them. Thanks!

Deleted
    how do I Change the font used in Phanxchat and add an outline to it?
    didn't find much regarding the font in the lua files ...

Hi guys, im using ElvUI now and its awsome. But theres one thing about it... I cant change the font size of the chat windows how do I change it?

Deleted
    Hi, any qusemap users had problems with it playing nicely when also using SLdatatext?

If I have SLDT running, no LUA edits in qusemap have any effect at all, not only that but the clock is positioned outside of the map boundary. As soon as I disable SLDT, LUA edits for quse take effect and the time returns to the correct location.

Any pointers/help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by RodrigoTxc View Post
    Hi guys, im using ElvUI now and its awsome. But theres one thing about it... I cant change the font size of the chat windows how do I change it?
    Its been sometime since i used elvui but below your minimap there is a "c" click on it new window will pop and fonts can be changed there.
    Want to play SWTOR again and get 7 free days of subscription access + free ingame goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/d5LnJT

Quote Originally Posted by Althalus View Post
    Its been sometime since i used elvui but below your minimap there is a "c" click on it new window will pop and fonts can be changed there.
    Yeah I checked that but cant find an option or something to change the chat font size.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    how do I Change the font used in Phanxchat and add an outline to it?
    didn't find much regarding the font in the lua files ...
    You can edit and add this in core.lua

frame:SetFont(font,db.FontSize,"OUTLINE")
    frame:SetShadowColor(0,0,0,0)
    And in Coolline

fs:SetFont(smed:Fetch("font", db.font), db.fontsize,"OUTLINE")

Quote Originally Posted by RodrigoTxc View Post
    You change chat font size like you would on default UI. Right click the general tab above chat(or w/e chat tab you wish to change) and mouseover font size and select the size.

Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    You change chat font size like you would on default UI. Right click the general tab above chat(or w/e chat tab you wish to change) and mouseover font size and select the size.
    Done! Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    What is a good cd addon that i can track only cds with a cd thats 1.5 or longer? Pref one that doesnt put all my cds on a single sliding bar.
    And I'm ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    And I'm ignored.
    Awwwwww... No you're not!
    CooldownButtons or gxCooldowns could work.

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone could help with a small (hopefully) change to the Platebuffs addon. I'm using a combination of Headline/Platebuffs to show my debuffs on nameplates, but would like to have the debuff icons slightly spaced apart from one another.

I've looked through the Platebuffs code, and can do simple things like changing fonts, etc, but I can't see any options for icon spacing.

If anybody out there knows how to do this, any help will be much appreciated!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by twin2 View Post
    You can edit and add this in core.lua

And in Coolline
    thanks a lot ! the outline in coolline is fixed. but where od i add it in the phanx code?

Quote Originally Posted by warlockSTAR View Post
    what is this addon?

http://i.imgur.com/Ddmcd.png
    That's SlideBar from the Auctioneer suite if I'm not mistaken.

Is there an addon, or a way to find out which of my addons are broken and/or are no longer being worked on without checking them all separately? My bugsack thing keeps filling with errors, and I'm sure a lot of my addons are outdated and abandoned.