Deleted
    EDIT: Forgot something
    I would like to request a signature and Avatar for these forums from anyone of the wonderful artists here, have had my eyes on this since I came back to WoW and started raiding, and would be overjoyed if someone actually picked my request up <3

Visible text: Bloodsail Admiral Cryssie
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Since I just joined these forums (Another reason why I would love to have a sig and avatar ^^) I can't post links yet, but my characters name is Cryssie, and is located on The Maelstrom EU
    Gear set: My current transmog is what I would like to have on it, Tier 10 25 man normal mode (The green set), except for the shoulders, wich are Tier 13 normal mode. The weapon would have to be the current transmog of mine too, Final Voyage.
    Show helm: No thanks.
    Your pose: Since I am a hunter, and my X-bow is friggin big, any pose at all would probably block most of my face, so whatever you feel like would be better than anything I can come up with here.
    General colour scheme: Again, I play a hunter, so I think a greenish coloration would be the choice.
    Any extras: Not a must, but if possible, a pic or something of Loque'nahak the Spirit Beast like phazed out in the back would be awesome.

The avatar is not something I need to be fancy in any way, just cut out a piece of the sig, and I will be happy

As I said earlier, I have eyed a big part of this thread, not even close to all, but from what I have seen, I can tell that people will do an awesome job no matter what.
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by mmoc0f6fa06ea1; 2012-12-26 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Forgot something

Visible text: Name: Therm |Guild Tag: The War Council | Font, slick graffiti type font if possible
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...madin/advanced
    Gear set: Current set (Paladin Challenge Mode set)
    Helm visible: Sure
    Your pose: pointing or attacking pose
    General color scheme: background that goes with the gear, blue/gold/white
    Any extras: anything the artist wants to fit in

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    Under the influence of Festive Christmas Cheer (Read : Partially Drunk and Pregnant with a Food Baby) I decided to attempt this.

Then I read what you wanted and realized 2 things. I forgot to /helm off and I still suck at text ! So sorry dear, Please DO NOT hesitate to re-request (Also, as a special side note, Thank you spell check)

Happy Holidays !

It turned out really good as is.... I think I'll keep it. Thanks Thunder! Would you mind PMing me an avatar when you get a chance? I'll toast a glass of this Pinot Grigio to you!

Quote Originally Posted by ileana View Post
    Hey guys! I'm looking for a new signature (mine is from BoT/BWD when my Priest was my main) and I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out! Every signature I've viewed so far is incredible and has left me feeling very jealous.

Visible Text: Jasmin
    Armory Link: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/vashj/J%C3%A3smin/advanced
    Fun WoW things i like: bit.ly/WN1BKy <-MUST SEE!
    Gear Set: Transmog from the armory
    Helm Visible: No
    Pose: Casting (or whatever looks good to you!)
    General Color Scheme: I like gold/white/silver/heavenly. I like swirls and shininess etc!
    Additional Info: Size doesn't really matter since I'll mainly be using it for my guild's website and not MMO-champion.

If you choose to claim this project, please remember I will be happy and grateful with whatever you make. Be creative! Use your best judgement! Thank you!!!!
    Claiming this.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-12-26 at 12:36 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizhoni View Post
    It turned out really good as is.... I think I'll keep it. Thanks Thunder! Would you mind PMing me an avatar when you get a chance? I'll toast a glass of this Pinot Grigio to you!
    Thank you and happy holidays !

Quick ModelViewer question!! It's probably been asked before but does anyone know why the Blood Elf Female shoulders are appearing double their actual size? It doesn't matter what shoulders I use either. It's awful and unusable. Does anyone know a fix for this??

Thank you!!!!

Request a Signature / Wallpaper / Banner!

I have been trying this ideas, but i really don't know what was the correct procedure of this, please keep me posted for my information...Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by FairLadyz View Post
    Quick ModelViewer question!! It's probably been asked before but does anyone know why the Blood Elf Female shoulders are appearing double their actual size? It doesn't matter what shoulders I use either. It's awful and unusable. Does anyone know a fix for this??

Thank you!!!!
    Model control - Top model drop down and select Rshoulder and adjust the scale slider till it looks right. Do the same with the Lshoulder.
    If it changes colour, dont stress, by animation panel at the bottom there is another drop down menu that appears where you can choose the colour.
    Just a tip. Find pose and take off particles (if thats what you want) before you do this else it goes back to the larger size. Well did for me.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isegrim View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Isegrim and EU - Well of Eternity
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Can't post links, btw just look Isegrim on Well of Eternity (EU)
    Gear set: Warlock T5
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Channelling a spell
    General colour scheme: Black and red, something that fits T5

Thanks
    1 week bump!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isegrim View Post
    1 week bump!
    Claiming this. It's been a while since I have been taking requests. Will finish it today.

Quote Originally Posted by Therm View Post
    Visible text: Name: Therm |Guild Tag: The War Council | Font, slick graffiti type font if possible
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...madin/advanced
    Unclaiming this so bumping it. He was a Blood Elf yesterday, but not anymore, so.. yeah. No thanks.

Deleted
    little changes:

Hey there!

I would like some you to make me a nice sig + avatar if possible.

My Armory:
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Zhurong/advanced

the idea i would love is a male human monk in this set.
    wowhead.com/itemset=-548#. (new to forums cant put links in.. )

name: Zhurong (please no guild/server name)

color: i would like to have a bit of a blue/green background. (but if you think something else works better please do! feel free!
    the Alliance logo or Xuen in it! (would love both)
    wowhead.com/npc=60968

Font: you can pick something that works with the sig and avatar.

i see alot of nice sig's out there but no monk sigs:P
    Have fun on creating it and you already have my thanks!

Zhurong
    Last edited by mmoc87c23bbaf3; 2012-12-26 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ileana View Post
    Hey guys! I'm looking for a new signature (mine is from BoT/BWD when my Priest was my main) and I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out! Every signature I've viewed so far is incredible and has left me feeling very jealous.

Visible Text: Jasmin
    Armory Link: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/vashj/J%C3%A3smin/advanced
    Fun WoW things i like: bit.ly/WN1BKy <-MUST SEE!
    Gear Set: Transmog from the armory
    Helm Visible: No
    Pose: Casting (or whatever looks good to you!)
    General Color Scheme: I like gold/white/silver/heavenly. I like swirls and shininess etc!
    Additional Info: Size doesn't really matter since I'll mainly be using it for my guild's website and not MMO-champion.

If you choose to claim this project, please remember I will be happy and grateful with whatever you make. Be creative! Use your best judgement! Thank you!!!!

All done. I sorta went off on a bit of a creative control trip thing. Sorry. Anyways, I hope you like it. PM me if you'd like any changes. Also, if you require a matching avatar, shoot me a PM for that too (and include your guild forum's avatar dimensions).
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-12-26 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Swapped for a different version.

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR (picked up from thread some time ago):

Black border:

Rounded edges:

Quote Originally Posted by Therm View Post
    Claimed and done - hope you like it

Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc101213c0c0; 2012-12-26 at 07:22 PM.

Starcraft 2 playing Streaming high quality laddergames and fun! I need a Zerg related background for my stream so thats why i came here.
    I need a Zergling + My name ( NhcNipZlip) On a banner for my stream as well, rest of it is up to you, thank you sooooo much if you want to make it for me! You can also add me on skype: Amerikanpieftw, [ norway ] Ill talk there.

Quote Originally Posted by NhcNipzlip View Post
    Starcraft 2 playing Streaming high quality laddergames and fun! I need a Zerg related background for my stream so thats why i came here.
    I need a Zergling + My name ( NhcNipZlip) On a banner for my stream as well, rest of it is up to you, thank you sooooo much if you want to make it for me! You can also add me on skype: Amerikanpieftw, [ norway ] Ill talk there.
    First post says hai.

Check it please and use the appropriate template.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhurong View Post
    little changes:

Hey there!

I would like some you to make me a nice sig + avatar if possible.

My Armory:
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Zhurong/advanced

the idea i would love is a male human monk in this set.
    wowhead.com/itemset=-548#. (new to forums cant put links in.. )

name: Zhurong (please no guild/server name)

color: i would like to have a bit of a blue/green background. (but if you think something else works better please do! feel free!
    the Alliance logo or Xuen in it! (would love both)
    wowhead.com/npc=60968

Font: you can pick something that works with the sig and avatar.

i see alot of nice sig's out there but no monk sigs:P
    Have fun on creating it and you already have my thanks!

Zhurong
    And snapping this up since I received it via PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed and done - hope you like it

I love it, holy crap.
    Thank you so much!