Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

this is what you will see as you wank into ra-den's room

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Well that's a Freudian slip if I ever saw one.

Deleted
    Thunder God

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

And he will drop an epic battle pet, Pikka Xu!

What about this guy?
    http://bit.ly/Um5ylN
    It's construct

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    What about this guy?
    It's construct
    This guy is the Dark Animus,the 9th boss of the raid i think

Deleted
    Ra'den is a titan most likely, or at least something that's heavily titan related.

Found his model!

That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

How can that be his model when I found this one?

Cos yours is has no thunder effects.
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    What about this guy?
    It's construct
    XT's skeleton?

Bet you he will drop an epic weapon that is the same model as Thunderfury, for all your transmog needs

Thunder God like. Maybe it'll be something like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    The mogu ARE NOT physically related to the titans, they just dtole their technology.
    How do you know? They look obviously artificial to me. Did you ever notice their metallic unmoving hair? Right on Pandaria continent loading screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Raziel-xeioin View Post
    I cant belive no 1 has put 1+1 together
    They have. On at least two occasions.

You just haven't read the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    How do you know? They look obviously artificial to me. Did you ever notice their metallic unmoving hair? Right on Pandaria continent loading screen?
    It's been stated quite a lot the Mogu weren't created by the Titans.

Apparently the Mogu were a primitive race like the Elves and, by reaching the Vale of Eternal Blossoms and consuming the waters there like the Murlocs who became the Jinyu, they became super smart (they were already brawny) beings. From there, somehow, they found Titan technology and purposed it towards their own ends.

Because of that, that's how the Mogu came to be as we know them. However, there must be more to the story than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Valsh View Post
    Spirit(Similar to feng) of the thunder king's father that he kept locked in a hidden room to siphon power from.
    BTW, I still want to know what exactly Cho meant when he was openly afraid of Feng on entry and warned that it isn't last we've seen of him.

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 07:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    It's been stated quite a lot the Mogu weren't created by the Titans.
    Apparently the Mogu were a primitive race like the Elves and, by reaching the Vale of Eternal Blossoms and consuming the waters there like the Murlocs who became the Jinyu, they became super smart (they were already brawny) beings. From there, somehow, they found Titan technology and purposed it towards their own ends.
    References? Who else created them then?

I remember only "found Titan technology" in game and that's from not-so-reliable narrator Cho. What if they're some kind of "shards" of fallen Titan or whatever else related to them and they skill with manipulation of Titan technology is not just luck?

I remember only "found Titan technology" in game and that's from not-so-reliable narrator Cho. What if they're some kind of "shards" of fallen Titan or whatever else related to them and they skill with manipulation of Titan technology is not just luck?
    I guess what he meant by "Titans didn't create the Mogu" is that they were not meant to be specific tools like, say, the earthen. Overall, the Titans created everything in Azeroth... But some things were not planned, like humans and dwarves.

BTW, I still want to know what exactly Cho meant when he was openly afraid of Feng on entry and warned that it isn't last we've seen of him.

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 07:42 PM ----------

Taken from WoWpedia:

The Mogu originated as a race of wild brutes which stumbled into magical waters of the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. Like the Jinyu, from the waters they gained greater strength and intelligence, transforming them into the creatures they are now. The time that passed since that event to the peak of their civilization described before is unknown.

There ya go.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Taken from WoWpedia:

The Mogu originated as a race of wild brutes which stumbled into magical waters of the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. Like the Jinyu, from the waters they gained greater strength and intelligence, transforming them into the creatures they are now. The time that passed since that event to the peak of their civilization described before is unknown.

There ya go.
    Maybe you just don't have the full story yet.