Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    Hmm... the situation with kel being lone mason has made me think of putting in a game with either two bands of masons or a lone mason into a future game with closed setup.

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 11:31 PM ----------

Something to learn from this game is that two docs isn't twice as good as one.
    Mason and mason leader perhaps, the mason leader can recruit people to join the mason team, but only VT's

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    Mason and mason leader perhaps, the mason leader can recruit people to join the mason team, but only VT's
    Foxxi and I had tossed around like a million ideas about masons and having a leader and stuffs but we never really came to any conclusion that wasn't op in some way. I can't remember any of that now(I might have some of the conversations saved somewhere though) but I can suggest maybe making the Mason leader be like the godfather(or how it's been before) in that he can check people but if he hits the gf(or maybe any mafia member) he gets killed.

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 05:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    You think keleb? Which is why I think for TPRs there should very rarely be more than 1.
    In a big game, it would work, but this wasn't big and Keleb was banking on the idea most of the town would afk since it was Christmas. It didn't help really that I took the chance with Lysah when she told me she was town on night 1 and that you were also a doc(I honestly thought you were a mafia the whole time trying to get me to claim as well so you all could get me offed lol)

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    Hmm... the situation with kel being lone mason has made me think of putting in a game with either two bands of masons or a lone mason into a future game with closed setup.

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 11:31 PM ----------

Something to learn from this game is that two docs isn't twice as good as one.
    The biggest reason that having two doctors was a disadvantage this game was because (as far as I know) we/you have never had more than one of an individual big town power role. Now that it's Known it's something that your willing to do, it actually opens up some interesting stuff in closed/semi closed settings. People are aware it could happen so it opens up the possibility of forging an alliance with two doctors who claim, or for scum to pretend to be a second doctor and possibly get away with it. Town will still have the slight disadvantage of not knowing whether it's one or two, but in a more normal game the doctor's get their protections in before any kills so they are a bigger problem for scum too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    In a big game, it would work, but this wasn't big and Keleb was banking on the idea most of the town would afk since it was Christmas. It didn't help really that I took the chance with Lysah when she told me she was town on night 1 and that you were also a doc(I honestly thought you were a mafia the whole time trying to get me to claim as well so you all could get me offed lol)
    If I hadn't noticed there weren't enough unaccounted for people to make up another mafia team, I might have assumed Listo was mafia too, but given the evidence I had I was almost certain there wasn't a second mafia team. I had however figured he was a good target to frame as a mafian the previous night when thinking about the remaining players.
    Last edited by Robozerim; 2012-12-26 at 11:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen I'm not that good at fake role claiming. Besides I thought you were mafia because none of us ever thought of a 2 doc game. I also kind of thought Lysah was a mafia also lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen I'm not that good at fake role claiming. Besides I thought you were mafia because none of us ever thought of a 2 doc game. I also kind of thought Lysah was a mafia also lol.
    I don't know that :P and yeah, the thought of me blindly following Lysah everytime I voted made me think "they might think we're mafia..."

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was just the saying she was in contact with the doc since day 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, night one to be fair :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... same thing lol. But I realized after I died if we both stayed alive lysah would never be able to die until one of us died.

Well... same thing lol. But I realized after I died if we both stayed alive lysah would never be able to die until one of us died.
    I still never died =p

10+ Year Old Account
    Still trying to figure out why the mafia did never go after you lol.

Deleted
    They tried once, Worg blocked it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    They tried once, Worg blocked it
    ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    ^_^
    Who's a good boy! Yes you are, yus you are!

* belly rubs

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    You'll have to ask Treann about that. Had I not made a bad role claim that got me killed I would've attacked her again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the 2 doc setup this game ended up being the most interesting part of the game. It made people question everything they thought they knew.

I also really liked how night actions were done based upon the priority they were submitted because nobody really thought of that.

Neither of these things would work out so well in any future games because now the town knows to expect it and can use it as strategy (especially the kill order priority). Without these 2 things this game would have ended up completely OP for the town and this game would have been a disaster. Just think if the mafia had targeted Lysah on the final night. This would have left the town not knowing whether to trust Dyra, Silkku, or Treann. They also would have to wonder about Rolo since he killed Worgen even though Worgen had protected himself. Normally only an SK could do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Who's a good boy! Yes you are, yus you are!

* belly rubs
    *wags tail happily*

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 07:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I think the 2 doc setup this game ended up being the most interesting part of the game. It made people question everything they thought they knew.

I also really liked how night actions were done based upon the priority they were submitted because nobody really thought of that.

Neither of these things would work out so well in any future games because now the town knows to expect it and can use it as strategy (especially the kill order priority). Without these 2 things this game would have ended up completely OP for the town and this game would have been a disaster. Just think if the mafia had targeted Lysah on the final night. This would have left the town not knowing whether to trust Dyra, Silkku, or Treann. They also would have to wonder about Rolo since he killed Worgen even though Worgen had protected himself. Normally only an SK could do that.
    The night priority could work if you do it the way I've suggested. I actually don't mind it that way and it pressures tpr's and scum to be quick so night doesn't last forever.

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 07:02 PM ----------

The night priority could work if you do it the way I've suggested. I actually don't mind it that way and it pressures tpr's and scum to be quick so night doesn't last forever.
    Yeah it does, I was making sure I was always getting my protection for the 2 nights I was alive on almost instantly because I did not want to risk it. Which is why I said I like the way night worked in this game.

I think we should try night action priority just without being able to put in your actions before the night actually happens :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I think we should try night action priority just without being able to put in your actions before the night actually happens :3
    Hmmmm I can see that pissing off whichever time zones we go to night when they're sleeping. Recently, we go to night alot in the early hours of the morning in Europe. Naturally (while I think it's an interesting idea) I can't go for this since if I do get a PR, I'll be among one of the last people to register their night action.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.