Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Satchels of 28g 50s

What do you do with them? I started destroying them out of spite.

Take the gold & die a little inside when I see people link their epics.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathias View Post
    I lol'd so hard at this!

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind a shot at mounts, companion pets, or consumables in the satchels. I think this would level things out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rinea View Post
    I wouldn't mind a shot at mounts, companion pets, or consumables in the satchels. I think this would level things out.
    I think this is in the plans, to make them equivalent to the satchels tanks and healers get from heroic queues.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathias View Post
    This is what i do too, no reason to throw away gold, takes up no bagspace or anything...

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "So you got an epic? pixels you'll replace in 2 months top? Fuck you, I got 28g and 50 silver richer! beat me there!"

Nah, I just swear

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    "So you got an epic? pixels you'll replace in 2 months top? Fuck you, I got 28g and 50 silver richer! beat me there!"

Nah, I just swear
    "fuck you, i got different pixels that i'll spend on repair bills in an hour!!"

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    I think this is in the plans, to make them equivalent to the satchels tanks and healers get from heroic queues.
    Why? So then everyone wins? Why not just give gear for attempting the boss?
    Why is there no "Demonhunter" hero class yet? He was only the coolest hero in WC3. Get busy Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Evi1Toad View Post
    id rather win at least 1 of the few pieces i need on my main im sick of seeing double 28g 50s....

Quote Originally Posted by Evi1Toad View Post
    The chance would be ridiculously low, it's just so that when you open that satchel you know that there's 'still' a chance that you could win something.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    We could always go to the old system where you got absolutely nothing if you killed the boss?
    nope in thge ds lfr you still go gold for defeating the boss

tbh we should just remove the satchels and put the gold back on the boss

as it will still have the same effect.

im sick of getting loot where i don't need it and gold where i need loot.... at this rate my main will be the only 1 of my 5 characters without a sha touched weapon while make the 5.1 chain pointless...

I know Blizzard has talked about making a loot bag that contains more than just gold. Maybe it'll be in 5.2. Who knows.

Every time I see such, I continue to eagerly wait for Got My Mind On My Money completion .
    Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.7GHz | MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G x2 in SLI | ASRock Extreme3 Gen3 Motherboard
    8 GB of Kingston HyperX DDR3 | Western Digital Caviar Green 1 TB | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB
    2x Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB + Corsair Force 3 120 GB SSDs (three-way raid 0)
    Cooler Master HAF 912 plus case | Corsair AX1200 power supply | Thermaltake NiC C5 Untouchable CPU cooler
    Asus PG278Q ROG SWIFT (1440p @ 144 Hz, GSync + 3D vision)

I hate getting a satchel, but I hate getting a duplicate item even more. It's a huge slap in the face if it vendors for even less than you get out of the satchel.

They really need to do something about that.

Id like to know how they chose 28g and 50s.

10+ Year Old Account
    i actually open every satchel with the hopes that there might be a rare mount or some kinda drop inside, even tho it isnt implemented into the game as of right now

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    Id like to know how they chose 28g and 50s.
    It's a funny number, isn't it? They probably have some kind of game economist that crunches numbers and works out ideal amounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind it that much, only if I do not win any item AND use a coin, still not winning anything but the gold. Then I really do get pissed off :P
    And I must say that it's such an odd number makes me kinda irritated as well, I am a tiny bit OCD.

If they add chance on pots, flasks etc. Then it would make it much more appealing. But you know you are still going to get that agility potion as a caster, which again will probably make you pull out your hair from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by rinea View Post
    Essentially, swap the current coin satchels with Mist's Exotic satchels? Would like to see this.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.