Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    yeah dude playing some old game because you're so hipster?
    "yeah this is what really frustrates me! these old games i play tee hee!"
    get a life.
    "Face the faith and strength that you once embodied."
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Zeine/simple

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigrun33 View Post
    Most annoying/frustrating game ever has to be:

I agree, the arcade version -- the home systems versions where easier. The jump onto that little moving patch of grass in the swamp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evisiling View Post
    Fuck this Level!
    hehe, good old times

SC2 when people constantly shit talk, Lost a lan tourney because I came across a table at someone with a keyboard. Needless to say i am no longer allowed at any game tournaments at my local game store, computer, board game or otherwise. and Guitar Hero, new dry wall was needed once.

The most annoyed/pissed i've ever been at a game was playing one of the older Medal of Honor's on ps2. I had a really shitty little tv and I was like 10 and didn't know how to change the settings so it was perpetually dark. I was on an underground lvl and do to the tv i couldn't see anything! I would just slowly crawl forward and then get lit up and die... again and again and again. I got so pissed i screamed, threw the controller across the room then stood up grabbed the TV and went to throw it too. Only my mom yelling at me as I was lifting it up stopped me..... after that I quit that game for like a month and then a friend showed me how to change the brightness on the tv.....

I'm sure I can think of another, but more recently was the 1st Sly Cooper. Played it for a first time a few weeks ago on the PS3. I liked it, but god damn it was frustrating. I blame it on the input lag on the TV. Almost done with the 2nd one and it's far superior.

Quote Originally Posted by looorg View Post
    I agree, the arcade version -- the home systems versions where easier. The jump onto that little moving patch of grass in the swamp.
    The honest truth is I don't think I ever made it past the second level as a child. Then I came back as an adult and played it and I don't think I ever made it past the second level.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigrun33 View Post
    The honest truth is I don't think I ever made it past the second level as a child. Then I came back as an adult and played it and I don't think I ever made it past the second level.
    Never made it past lv2 either, not as a kid or as an adult. Only seen beyond that via MAME and an infinite supply of credits (and the patience of a saint).
    Last edited by looorg; 2012-12-27 at 05:11 AM.

Wii boxing
    mmo-champion has become full of trolls and bad admins.

most time -wow aaand anger wow but never brake anything and yea need for speed dont remember which one

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhurong View Post
    mmm eve online way to many info at start haha
    ive got a love hate relationship with eve... i want to go back to it but at the same time im trying not to...and i donno i guess my snes or n64 had the most broken controllers or maybe my ps1 i dont really remember...
    Last edited by Achaman; 2012-12-27 at 05:15 AM.

Ninja Gaiden for the NES. You kill an enemy before jumping over a hole since they can knock you back into it, only to move 1 step back and the enemy respawns and then knocks you in the hole.

FF13-2. It is the only game I have ever played that has pissed me off to the point of rage quitting. It wasn't the difficulty of the game though... it was just how awful the story and characters were (in my opinion). So mad at myself for spending money on that game.

Two Worlds. By far one of the worst games ever created. Payed full price on release day, it was on ebay 10 min. after I started it.

Right this second, Baldur's Gate:EE on iPad is annoying the hell out of me due to not being transferred across platforms very well.

And I remember playing Bloody Roar 2 on the PS1 and coming very close to chucking my console out of the window. I don't know why it stressed me out so much, but it did. Right now, I've been playing Dishonored and trying to get through it on Low Chaos while fine tuning my stealth abilities to prepare for my next play through where I will try to get through it without being detected or killing anyone. Anyway, I've had to step away from the console and take a breather, as it's kind of stressful.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Bugs Life - PS1
    Too hard for kids to play, plus when you die a bunch you need to start over... The WHOLE game.
    So dumb.

any call of duty online game. I understand the host issue and all, but I get pissed when I need to dump 9-17 bullets into a guy to kill him, and most kill cams on me show maybe 3 hits tops.

Aside from WoW, I would say ShatterHand. That game was one of the few to make me want to smash my head through the TV.

10+ Year Old Account
    For PC, probably Star Trek Armada 2, 1 rawked but 2 sucked, basically it played like Star Craft only the 2nd STA was a who could build a borg super cube the fastest, then GAME OVER.

As for over all game NES, had this god awful game called the Wrath of the BlackManta probably one of the dumbest games i ever had the misfortune of selling all my cool games to Funcoland, and buying. Yeah Good times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aaahhh.. RuneScape. The amount of frustration I've gotten from that game is unbelievable. Though, the nostalgia I got from RS is also unbelievable. Died several times and got scammed several times on RS and cried several times (was 10 back then, don't judge me :<). Besides RS, WoW has to be the most frustrating game. Several times I had the urge to smash my mouse through my monitor because of classes like DKs, rogues and mages. Mario Kart 2 for the 3DS can also be quite frustrating though ;o