Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    You are speaking your limited perspective. I could go head and tell my experience about Swedish people. The ones I see in this forum tend to be racist but that doesn't mean its the truth. I do not generalize my experience. I suggest same for you.

I am sick of all this racist circle jerk going on in this thread...

and no I am not Russian. You don't need to be Russian to see bash-fest.
    Care to explain that further? Only because I have no idea what you are talking about? We are speaking of people that refuse to use english in a game that relies alot on communicating. And ofcourse people from some countries does it more often therefore they become the example. I think alot of the ones posting here have made it very clear that is not just russians or that all russians are like this.

You are just overreacting and should chill down abit.

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    Swedish people are, from my experienced perspective, one of the least patriotic, nationalistic and racist nationalities there are. But hey, that's kind of your point, isn't it?
    Agreed, Swedish people are so P.C. it hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    Swedish people are, from my experienced perspective, one of the least patriotic, nationalistic and racist nationalities there are. But hey, that's kind of your point, isn't it?
    My off-topic experience says otherwise.

---------- Post added 2012-12-27 at 03:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    Care to explain that further? Only because I have no idea what you are talking about? We are speaking of people that refuse to use english in a game that relies alot on communicating. And ofcourse people from some countries does it more often therefore they become the example. I think alot of the ones posting here have made it very clear that is not just russians or that all russians are like this.

You are just overreacting and should chill down abit.
    Last 20, 30 page is full with discrimination-promoting solutions and racist comments with gross generalization. Last instance, posted one page before. Either you are not reading OR this is not racist to you.

Quote Originally Posted by verba View Post
    But Russians are IGNORANT. They CHOOSE to not listen to other people but Russian. THEY REFUSE to TRY to communicate. 99% of the Russians are like this. I've a
    You would get banned on off-topic forums for this, especially if you do this against Nordic countries or USA. Since when not-speaking English considered to be ignorant? Russians who do not speak English or refuse to communicate annoy me to but I do not cry about it while insulting whole Russian population, do I? I am not here to defend Russians as I like/dislike them as much as any other nation, however, I just can't stand gross-generalization, discrimination or racist comments.

I will just add while I was playing LoL on EU Nordic it was more than common to see Swedish or Polish people speaking their own language and give no fuck to rest.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2012-12-27 at 01:12 AM.

The thing is, if Russians want to speak in Cyrillic they have an entire server where they can do just that and everyone will understand them. If you play on any other server you're expected to speak English because that's the lingua franca and nobody will understand you if you speak in Cyrillic. It's not racist to suggest that the people who don't comply with this are to be punished and/or forced to play on their dedicated server only. It's racist to suggest that ALL Russians are like this and should be segregated just because they're Russian.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I'm wanting to try an almost Chen-like Doomy, but I'm not sure how to build it. Needs Helm of the Dominator and Necronomicon, but Helm of the Dominator has completely useless lifesteal. Mostly it's just because the idea of having a centaur and being able to snap your fingers and make 2 troll skeletons and summon necrobook units has a ton of pushing potential, and a 380 speed centaur combined with troll net gives Doomy three ways of stopping channeled spells, plus the stun/net and of course Doom.

I'm just trying to figure out where the priority is. It seems like Necrobook last, after Helm of the Dominator and any other utility/support items you might get (maybe Drums or Meka?), but the lifesteal on HotD is completely and utterly useless... I guess I just hate wasted stats. The ability to have a creep is really powerful, but it feels like you might as well just be buying a recipe for all the good the lifesteal will do for you when you aren't building as a carry. Plus the goddamned lifesteal is an orb, which means you couldn't use orb of venom for the slow.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

If you want to support Lucifer you're better off rushing blink and being the centaur yourself. Even Chen creeps aren't very useful mid-late game, and you won't have HoD/necron 3 early enough for the pushing ability of that combo to matter. Compared to radiance > tank or blink support or armlet carry I don't see it matching up. Too easy to totally stop that build with a midas or a kotl.

Are all these Russian players playing US east, or EU? I've run into maybe one or two speaking Cyrillic out of all my games, it hasn't felt like a huge thing at all.

And I've got to agree with Lysah, the sheer cost of HoD/Necro 3 (7050 for both) would put them acquired far too late in the game to get a huge amount of use out of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    If you want to support Lucifer you're better off rushing blink and being the centaur yourself. Even Chen creeps aren't very useful mid-late game, and you won't have HoD/necron 3 early enough for the pushing ability of that combo to matter. Compared to radiance > tank or blink support or armlet carry I don't see it matching up. Too easy to totally stop that build with a midas or a kotl.
    Yeah. I've been having fun with a fast Meka and Force Staff. I mostly just like how versatile Doomy is, especially when you consider how high his gpm can be even when played as a support.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

Are all these Russian players playing US east, or EU
    it's EU, you surely would've noticed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh.

What's the general consensus on the best build for Dazzle? Unless I'm solo mid, I really feel like Poison Touch is kind of poopy... having Shallow Grave maxed by 7 and Shadow Wave right behind it lets your team be so ridiculously aggressive and Shadow Wave spam lets you farm the weaker jungle camps really quickly for some quick gold. I definitely max Poison Touch first when I'm solo mid because it ends up being a lot of free, easy harassment once you finish Medallion (you can usually get like 3-6 autohits off from the time touch hits them to the time it ends, which ends up being a ton of damage with medallion involved), but it just feels like I'm more useful to my lanemate and my team as a whole with a more defensive build if I'm babysitting someone. Seems like if you wanted to have a lanemate that can give you free first blood you'd want Venomancer or maybe even Viper as your babysitter.

Deleted
    You are speaking your limited perspective. I could go head and tell my experience about Swedish people. The ones I see in this forum tend to be racist but that doesn't mean its the truth. I do not generalize my experience. I suggest same for you.

I am sick of all this racist circle jerk going on in this thread...

and no I am not Russian. You don't need to be Russian to see bash-fest.
    I know how Swedes are when playing Dota/HoN. No need to tell me, I can just tell you that I'm not like that and MANY others aren't either. It's just not like that with Russians. Russians are much much muuuch worse.

AND SINCE WHEN IS IT RACISM TO HATE ON RUSSIANS? WHEN DID RUSSIANS BECOME THEIR OWN RACE?!
    White-Black-Yellow-Russian?

The bashing on russians will only end if they give them their own servers or they somehow learn to speak english and not just "F*** your mother".

My off-topic experience says otherwise.

---------- Post added 2012-12-27 at 03:06 AM ----------

Last 20, 30 page is full with discrimination-promoting solutions and racist comments with gross generalization. Last instance, posted one page before. Either you are not reading OR this is not racist to you.

You would get banned on off-topic forums for this, especially if you do this against Nordic countries or USA. Since when not-speaking English considered to be ignorant? Russians who do not speak English or refuse to communicate annoy me to but I do not cry about it while insulting whole Russian population, do I? I am not here to defend Russians as I like/dislike them as much as any other nation, however, I just can't stand gross-generalization, discrimination or racist comments.

I will just add while I was playing LoL on EU Nordic it was more than common to see Swedish or Polish people speaking their own language and give no fuck to rest.
    I would get banned for that? Why would i? Please tell me. There's nothing racist about that qoute, that's just how it is when you play Dota 2. & It's (ughh need i really remind you?) LEAGUE OF LEGENDS. The game is made for 12 year olds, and does a good job of attracting that public.

ONT:

Have they said when the new patch is going to come ? There was another Big patch on Dota 1. Changes like Batskater(badrider) not being able to attack while using his ulti.
    Last edited by mmoc4814bc6f58; 2012-12-27 at 01:01 PM.

AND SINCE WHEN IS IT RACISM TO HATE ON RUSSIANS? WHEN DID RUSSIANS BECOME THEIR OWN RACE?!
    White-Black-Yellow-Russian?

The bashing on russians will only end if they give them their own servers or they somehow learn to speak english and not just "F*** your mother".
    speaking of racism:
    Racism is usually defined as views, practices and actions reflecting the belief that humanity is divided into distinct biological groups called races and that members of a certain race share certain attributes which make that group as a whole less desirable, more desirable, inferior or superior
    , thank you Wikipedia.
    That's just what you do, you claim russians are inferior.

The bashing on russians will only end when people will learn to bash only if there is an actual reason to bash actual person, i.e. you don't bash off-the bat, until you saw said person in action.
    If you are in a game with a russian(swedish/brazillian/chinese/etc) player who refuses to communicate and/or types in his native language despite team's pleas to speak english, then by all means, hate that particular person, dont place stamp on every single one.

Deleted
    I am french and I love to surrender.

Deleted
    Oh my god....

I just played a game where a Drow ranger called Gyrocopter for CORKI... My jaw dropped to the floor.. Seriously...

After a 30~ minute game he had 31 lasthits and NO DENIES. power threads and a poor mans shield.

/sigh.. league players... He was also going about saying that he had better stats than me. All his top 10 games was NONE of them a +stats games(higher kills than deaths)

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god....

I just played a game where a Drow ranger called Gyrocopter for CORKI... My jaw dropped to the floor.. Seriously...

After a 30~ minute game he had 31 lasthits and NO DENIES. power threads and a poor mans shield.

/sigh.. league players... He was also going about saying that he had better stats than me. All his top 10 games was NONE of them a +stats games(higher kills than deaths)
    This is why I don't queue for All Pick. That mode unquestionably attracts the most idiots. Other modes are hardly immune to them but they tend to stick to AP so they can instalock carries and blame their team for them being shit at the game.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    This is why I don't queue for All Pick. That mode unquestionably attracts the most idiots. Other modes are hardly immune to them but they tend to stick to AP so they can instalock carries and blame their team for them being shit at the game.
    well, just you wait till they introduce APEM

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    well, just you wait till they introduce APEM
    Hell, man, you get enough idiots in this game without EM being in it :-/

Just had an AM I babysat the fuck out of as Visage with perfect pulls, little fucker was damned near 3 levels ahead of a fucking Spectre LICH lane... and then he builds like half of a Vanguard and abruptly starts trying to switch to a Diffusal Blade. Then he started flaming me in broken English because I missed a stun while probably pushing five times his APM.

Shit like that man... christ, sometimes it makes me appreciate the idea of eugenics.

here's to the hoping all the bads will switch to APEM once its introduced.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    here's to the hoping all the bads will switch to APEM once its introduced.
    They wont.. Hopefully at least.. I wouldn't wanna promote bad plays. Seriously though.

The main generation that plays league of legends is 95-97 (1995~). Which is also the laziest generation. They want everything catered for them and they are getting it, which in itself promotes people to become even lazier when it comes to videogames. Good games will get bad reviews because it doesn't have sirens shooting out your ass saying that you're "Slowed" for example.

Too hard games will get patched to become much more easy (Dark souls) etc etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone explain to me the thought process behind CK? Why does a hero with very high base move speed, the second best storm bolt in the game, and pretty decent overall stats need a blink strike?