Thread: Is it Cheating?

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Is it Cheating?

So, here's the scenario. My girlfriend, her friend and I are all sitting in the back of this car. My best friend and another friend are sitting up front, we are all drinking, having a good time. The girls are GONE, and i step out for a bit to get some fresh air. I'm gone for...3 minutes? I come back, I find out my girlfriend made out with her friend, after her friend kissed her. My friends up front swear it was for a good minute, it wasn't a peck, it wasn't that she was in shock, she seemed to go with it, for a good solid minute.

Things to consider:

1. She is a pansexual (my girlfriend).
    2. Anyone guy who comes in here saying I should stop worrying because it's hot, stop. I don't care, simply because it's a stupid stereotype to put on girls.
    3. When I asked her if it was then okay to make out with a straight girl-friend of mine, she said no it's not okay, why? Because she's straight and so am I.

Deleted
    Yes it is cheating, give her a little shit for it, make her feel guilty for a while then forgive her. It's only kissing, but make sure she knows you wont accept it a second time.

15+ Year Old Account
    If she's a pansexual? Yep. That's cheating.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooperz View Post
    all sitting in the back of this car. My best friend and another friend are sitting up front, we are all drinking
    You do this often?

Ontopic: who else had to wiki pansexual
    Last edited by mmoc911635af16; 2012-12-27 at 11:32 PM.

If making out/kissing with someone else is cheating to you in your opinion, then yes.

Quote Originally Posted by JW1984BE View Post
    You do this often?
    Lol no, long story short all of our places to drink were out of order, but dammit we wanted to get drunk so that wasn't going to stop us, and it was freezing outside.

Also, she DOESN'T consider it cheating because it was her best friend. I was not okay with that response, to me it doesn't matter.

Deleted
    Two hot girls making out is no issue. Just ask to join in next time.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you think that it is cheating, then it is cheating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    I can see who votes against that, and I can ban. Just saying.

If you're all going to drink to the point that you obliterate your inhibitions, you should be prepared to forgive people for their transgressions while without said inhibitions. As should she.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it's cheating.

Do you really have to ask us? How do you feel about it? It's obviously cheating, but it's mosty about how you feel about this.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Yes it is cheating, give her a little shit for it, make her feel guilty for a while then forgive her. It's only kissing, but make sure she knows you wont accept it a second time.
    This is the only options. Others are stupid.

Deleted
    Yes. It doesn't matter who she did it with because at the end of the day she's in an exlusive relationship with you.

dumb her That's cheating..
    Lagg dosen't exist. Only bad Internetz...
    Paladins isent OP Blizz just made all ohter classes weaker.

As long as she's ok with you making out w/her best friend then it's all good.

Deleted
    if it makes you feel bad then its cheating.
    if your aroused by it then your a swinger.
    if your the latter then you cannot take offense when she eventually starts being with a man too.

Let her know how you feel.

I would consider it cheating, the fact that she did it while you were around means she probably thought it was quite innocent though.

I think it's important that you make it clear that for you it's not ok. In a mature relationship (assuming monogamy was a mutual understanding) that's all that matters, if that's a problem then there is a problem.

If you are not prepared to enter a three-way relationship then you should make that clear to her. Having clear and obvious boundaries in a relationship is important.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    If you're all going to drink to the point that you obliterate your inhibitions, you should be prepared to forgive people for their transgressions while without said inhibitions. As should she.
    She was coherent enough to say it's not okay if he were to do anything like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Thats bollocks, unless she passed out completely then she was still in control enough to say no. People use getting drunk too often as an excuse to get away with shit they wanted to do while sober.