Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Lore You Want to See Focused On

What Lore in 5.2 and beyond do you want to see more of? It can be a race, a person in particular etc. Personally I want to see some more Gilneas Lore and Genn's Trail of the High King for Varian. What do you want to see in 5.2 and beyond!?!?

Dwarf lore dwarf lore dwarf lore DWARF LORE!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Burning Legion and the Old Gods

All I really care about at this point since the Scourge is done.

Azshara expansion.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I want Mida Silvertongue, Her Tallness, to finally take her rightful place as the Trade Prince(ss) of the Bilgewater Cartel. Fuck Gallywix, I want him dead! NAO!!
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Out of personal interest ide like to see more of Wrathion, specifically him rebuilding the black dragonflight, ill be damned if Blizzard lets them end with him.
    I have this horrible [conspiracy] theory about Wrathion. I get the feeling he's setting us up for something later on. I mean, sure he's currently giving us orange pixels, but when he's all grown up (he is still just a baby, after all), how effective are they really gonna be? So he is kinda "bribing" us not to kill him, like EVERY other Black Dragonflight we've ever come across (Nefarian, Onyxia, Deathwing, Sinestra). I truly believe that he's just trying to lull us into a false sense of security with him so that when he does reveal any part of his true plan, we'll actually think it is for the best.

Also, let's not forget The Hammer of Folly is located up on the hill Wrathion gives another speech to you after completing the Sigil quest.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What's Sylvanas' goal?

What's Azshara up to?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    When will Wrathion's brother slap the little kid around and show who is the real black dragon?

I want to learn about the history of the Dark Embrace and what demon hunters really are. I would prefer it if they are more than just Illidan wannabes imitating him. It would be better to find out there was an ancient warrior order Illidan's original vestments are evoking. Knaack messed up a lot of that with the Well of Eternity book series, but there's plenty of room for developing and retconning there.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Sabellian. He is still alive.
    Alleria and Turalyon, no one has seen these two in years, not even the alliance.
    Sylvannas, I remember seeing a blue post pre mop that said she would get some time in the spot light this expansion
    Koltira, I want to see the extent of Sylvannas' punishment for koltira hanging out with Tharissian instead of taking control of Anderhol, as order to.
    Saurfang, never did get to attend the funeral for Draenosh.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    I want to learn about the history of the Dark Embrace and what demon hunters really are. I would prefer it if they are more than just Illidan wannabes imitating him. It would be better to find out there was an ancient warrior order Illidan's original vestments are evoking. Knaack messed up a lot of that with the Well of Eternity book series, but there's plenty of room for developing and retconning there.
    this i want more demon hunter lore
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Argent crusade/scarlet onslaught at war

cause..i know they arent gone gone.. hell the scarlet crusade/onslaught has been wiped out now what.. 3 times

edit:..cause it would be a force of interesting stuff both holy armies.
    Last edited by Raptor With a Saber; 2012-12-28 at 03:21 AM. Reason: wanted to add more

moar pandas!

Quote Originally Posted by Holidae View Post
    I want Mida Silvertongue, Her Tallness, to finally take her rightful place as the Trade Prince(ss) of the Bilgewater Cartel. Fuck Gallywix, I want him dead! NAO!!
    I don't even play Horde the majority of the time but the reason I don't play Goblin at all is because at the end of their introductory questline Gallywix wasn't exiled or executed but rather allowed to live a life of luxury within Horde protection. He tried to assassinate the former Warchief after killing a rather massive percentage of his own people.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Titans, more Titans. Not their keepers, watchers and other creations and constructs, but the Titans themselves. I also wanna know more about Shaohao and the Vale Waters.

I'd like to find out what happened to the twelve turkey-butts I handed into the guy with the blue punctuation over his head.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want some more Medivh lore.
    Deadwind pass and Kara are still so mysterious.
    If Blizzard does do another Legion expansion, I want his Crow butt to
    be the center character that helps us push them back once again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to see more Blood Elf lore. I know they are disliked by a lot of people so I don't really see it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Belletha View Post
    I have this horrible [conspiracy] theory about Wrathion. I get the feeling he's setting us up for something later on. I mean, sure he's currently giving us orange pixels, but when he's all grown up (he is still just a baby, after all), how effective are they really gonna be? So he is kinda "bribing" us not to kill him, like EVERY other Black Dragonflight we've ever come across (Nefarian, Onyxia, Deathwing, Sinestra). I truly believe that he's just trying to lull us into a false sense of security with him so that when he does reveal any part of his true plan, we'll actually think it is for the best.

Also, let's not forget The Hammer of Folly is located up on the hill Wrathion gives another speech to you after completing the Sigil quest.
    wrathion may just be using us to deal with a threat he cant face alone, like say...sargeras, which would potentially mean his demise in addition to ours if not resolved.

i'd like to think he's on our side, but you never know.

Deleted
    Arthas and his scourge.