Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Angry Help Me. So Mad Right Now - A rant

K so I was just demoted in my guild and was told I wouldn't be raiding full time anymore. And I'm like.. "and why is that?" and the GM just repeated me "and why is that". So I was like, okay so you are replacing me with the crap healer you brought in last week that can only do like 30k hps whereas im double that and then some. K thanks man, bye. /gquit

I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO DO NOW PEOPLE. My server is so dead, no good guilds other than the one I just left from which was #1, soon to be like, last because of the new people they brought in.

I want to transfer, but I don't want to transfer. I don't want to spend 25 bucks... I am going to cry

I went back and forth on the realms I have toons on, deciding what to do. I can't make up my mind. I don't want to endure the 1-90 leveling, and I don't know if I want to keep playing a monk. Ugh, I am so sad/disappointed/hate/raged right now. SUPER SALTED.

Probably because video games make you physically angry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell your GM to grow the fuck up and tell you why he removed you from the team.

10+ Year Old Account
    If a game makes you feel and act like that, perhaps its time to try another hobby?

Quote Originally Posted by Salted Beef View Post
    Probably because video games make you physically angry.
    If something virtual doesn't effect you at all (positively or negatively) then I think there's something terribly wrong with you.

To the OP;
    Look up some guilds that have the same progression or slightly higher, depends on whatever you want and apply to them!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post
    Tell your GM to grow the fuck up and tell you why he removed you from the team.
    This is definitely what he should NOT do. He should move on, and seek another birth.

10+ Year Old Account
    1.) you can still do raids via raid finder
    2.) if you don't want to pay 25 bucks for a transfer, why pay $15 a month?
    3.) as for a "good guild" whats stopping you from making your own guild and making it into a good one?
    4.) Cross Realm grouping is available now even to the "dead" servers, have several friends on real ID to socialize with for whatever your entertainment happens to be on WoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    If a game makes you feel and act like that, perhaps its time to try another hobby?
    Any hobby has the capacity to make you angry. Maybe he's just an angry person? Most people would have been fairly upset after being kicked from their raid team and have the GM just be a smart-arse back.

But I forgot you've never actually been a part of a proper raid group (according to your armory you've only finished RF or some NM in most raids) so I wouldn't expect you to know what it's like.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Butcher View Post
    3.) as for a "good guild" whats stopping you from making your own guild and making it into a good one?
    Making a new "good guild" these days is pretty dang difficult if you're doing it from scratch. People just won't be interested in a level 1 guild unless you have some serious ability to convince people to give in to a long shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclejesse
    I'm not very nice and think I will stay away from the forums for a week to calm down
    (Note: This post might have been edited by Boubouille)
    My characters Bintah and Alicia

Start a new guild?

If you're so sure your old guild is going to explode without you, why not just start your own camp and lure people from your old guild?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    LOL, I know this sounds like super dramatic, probably because I over exaggerate things.

I'll tell you why, 3 people left WoW. Main GM is like, I have some buddies coming over from another server. I was like (in my mind) "Great. Buddies."

FAVORITES.
    F-A-V-O-R-I-T-E-S.

The healer he got sucked terribly, obviously as I explained. Last week I threatened to leave mainly because we kept wiping on Sha of Fear due to him not keeping the tank alive. I don't like carrying the weight of other people, especially with healing. Crap is an anxiety attack waiting to happen as is. Luckily, one of our main raid members logged on and im like.. bring him in, im leaving. So today I told him he sucked at his class, and I can't carry him. 30k HPS REALLY? Doesnt the Holy mastery ALONE do 30k hps!?!?!?! Then I really got gkicked on bad terms with these people. Did this on an alt I was in guild with still.

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    Start a new guild?

If you're so sure your old guild is going to explode without you, why not just start your own camp and lure people from your old guild?
    Not everyone is leadership material.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who hasn't cried while playing video games?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zxzas View Post
    LOL, I know this sounds like super dramatic, probably because I over exaggerate things.

I'll tell you why, 3 people left WoW. Main GM is like, I have some buddies coming over from another server. I was like (in my mind) "Great. Buddies."

FAVORITES.
    F-A-V-O-R-I-T-E-S.

The healer he got sucked terribly, obviously as I explained. Last week I threatened to leave mainly because we kept wiping on Sha of Fear due to him not keeping the tank alive. I don't like carrying the weight of other people, especially with healing. Crap is an anxiety attack waiting to happen as is. Luckily, one of our main raid members logged on and im like.. bring him in, im leaving. So today I told him he sucked at his class, and I can't carry him. 30k HPS REALLY? Doesnt the Holy mastery ALONE do 30k hps!?!?!?! Then I really got gkicked on bad terms with these people. Did this on an alt I was in guild with still.
    Oh so he replace you with his friends ay?

I say go to either Frostmourne if you're Aussie or Illidan (Horde) if you're from Murica, both are high pop servers with PLENTY of high end guilds, especially Illidan.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    On my server, there is no way I could pull decent people together and clear anything. My recent guild is the only one who has killed Sha of Fear and 4/6H MGV, while not much, i know, it is something.

1.) you can still do raids via raid finder
    2.) if you don't want to pay 25 bucks for a transfer, why pay $15 a month?
    4.) Cross Realm grouping is available now even to the "dead" servers, have several friends on real ID to socialize with for whatever your entertainment happens to be on WoW.
    1: Pass, don't have the patience,and that is not how I want to raid
    2: I agree with you, but playing this game for nearly 7 years, it is hard to let go
    3: read above
    4: Cross realm works with current content raids?

I agree with Jaylock. You should never feel this mad about a video game. Try to calm down first and think clearly before you take action on anything.

EDIT: Wow, my 3,000th post is one that is agreeing with Jaylock. Who would have thought....
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    I agree with Jaylock. You should never feel this mad about a video game. Try to calm down first and think clearly before you take action on anything.
    I am not as mad as I made it sound. But I am just annoyed at the fact I had to come into this crap part of my loser WoW life. Starting over is a byotch.

You sound like you got an attitude and should probably quit playing games for awhile. Try something more calming and come back in a couple months and see if you can handle it.

Or start over on a new server with the other faction.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think considering a server transfer might be the best option. Look around on other servers where you have toons and try to find yourself a nice and mature guild. No point on crawling back or asking explanations from someone who clearly doesn't respect you or your skill set and you don't have the best communication with.

Deleted
    What are you doing in the game to stay sane?

To OP: since your replacement is a "crap healer [snip] that can only do like 30k hps" it's only a question of time till an apology and a guild re-invite is coming your way. Extraordinary talent is always in demand.