Thread: low agility :(

low agility :(

Hey guys and gals.
    As the title says my agility is pretty low for my gear and for the life of me I can't work out why. I know my bracers aren't enchanted but still.
    Any suggestions will be sooooooooo helpful as my Dps is starting to lack
    I can't posts my wow armory yet cause I haven't made enough posts yet
    But my toon is
    Wiigz, troll rogue, jubeithos realm
    Thanks in advance

You're mainly gemming haste That's What I can see
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Wiigz/advanced

I can't log on my rogue due to realms being down to see how much agi i have OUTSIDE of sub spec. sooo

For the fight i can find logs on you for. Your dmg seems fine for combat for your gear
    Last edited by Enhshamanlol; 2012-12-28 at 06:20 AM.

Yep that's me.
    So you reckon I should use the 80 agi and 160 hit gems for blue sockets
    And 80 agi and 160 haste gems for yellow sockets?

Quote Originally Posted by wigsta01 View Post
    Yep that's me.
    So you reckon I should use the 80 agi and 160 hit gems for blue sockets
    And 80 agi and 160 haste gems for yellow sockets?
    Eh. Na, you'd lose 500 dps in shadowcraft. Do you have any daggers? I would say mut tbh. Combat just feels too lacking to me in dps conpair to sub and mut

shadowcraft link http://shadowcraft.mmo-mumble.com/us...ixL8itUYgs+wI=
    Last edited by Enhshamanlol; 2012-12-28 at 06:35 AM.

Unfortunately not, the stone guards refuse to drop them for me and same with the heroic dungeons lol.

Ah well shit, Stick with haste gems then
    with over 10+ item lvl on you+ agi gem, I'm only a 16184 unbuffed as combat so you are fine where you are.

Thanks for your input was helpful. I might go get the shado pan trinket or hopefully the one in msv will drop that will boost me Alot

Thanks for your input was helpful. I might go get the shado pan trinket or hopefully the one in msv will drop that will boost me Alot
    Your two trinkets are alot better than shado pan trinket. Way,

Ah ok, thanks for the help reallyyyyyy appreciated it
    I looked on the Shadowcraft link u posted and it's showing different Gem's to whats in mine. Should i be switching to those gems?
    Last edited by wigsta01; 2012-12-28 at 07:31 AM.

Ah ok, thanks for the help reallyyyyyy appreciated it
    I looked on the Shadowcraft link u posted and it's showing different Gem's to whats in mine. Should i be switching to those gems?
    Na, When i went from your haste gems to that, I lost 500 dps. Load your armory and hit the gem button, you'll see what i'm seeing

Deleted
    just put full pve power in all sockets and now you make high damage!

Infracted
    Last edited by Kael; 2012-12-28 at 11:55 AM.

The thing with switching gemming from agi to haste is that you can't do it until haste is actually significantly better than half of agi. The reason is that increasing agility increases the value of haste, so if you're at the point where haste is close to half of agi, what happens when you switch to agi gems, you lose haste scaling and causes agility to be optimal. In my case when I was near that breakpoint I did indeed gem agi/hit in blue sockets but haste in yellow and agi/haste in red to moderate the amount of agility/scaling.

Stats interact in very complex ways and it's not as simple as "this scales better, let me get more of it." It's not that simple because getting more of one thing is at the expense of something else and that something else influences the original something you're getting more of. In the case of gemming for combat, more haste is at the expense of agility, and agility increases the value of haste.

OP: It appears your agility isn't high enough to switch to gemming to haste yet. I'd recommend spending all of your elder charms each week on grand empress and lei shi to try for a sha touched offhand. That 500 agility gem will go a long way to helping your cause. My gear is similar to yours but I have over 15k agi and I am gemming haste (I also have +500 agi bracer enchant and 500 agi legendary gem which accounts for half of that 2k discrepancy). I'd also recommend spending valor to upgrade your relic. That will give you a good chunk of agility and based on the content you're clearing, you'll likely have that for a while still.
    Last edited by shadowboy; 2012-12-28 at 04:20 PM.

So i been playing with Shadowcraft and switched my Blue sockets to 80 agi 160 hit gems and my yellow sockets to 80 agi to 160 haste gems.

i was sitting on 21.05% haste and went down to 19.32% haste but also gained over 650 agility, which has now put me up too 14,272 agi which was a big increase.

Loosing 2% haste wasnt a big lose but ill loose some speed and a bit of energy regen but shall be ok hopefully.

Ive been trying to get a sha touched weapon for weeks now cause i got the gem but LFR really hates me .

Shadowboy if i go get the shado pan trinket or the MSV one what trinket should i be replacing cause the ones i have are really good.
    Last edited by wigsta01; 2012-12-28 at 10:22 PM.

So i been playing with Shadowcraft and switched my Blue sockets to 80 agi 160 hit gems and my yellow sockets to 80 agi to 160 haste gems.

i was sitting on 21.05% haste and went down to 19.32% haste but also gained over 650 agility, which has now put me up too 14,272 agi which was a big increase.

Loosing 2% haste wasnt a big lose but ill loose some speed and a bit of energy regen but shall be ok hopefully.

Ive been trying to get a sha touched weapon for weeks now cause i got the gem but LFR really hates me .

Shadowboy if i go get the shado pan trinket or the MSV one what trinket should i be replacing cause the ones i have are really good.
    You shouldn't replace your trinkets until you get either the heroic version of bottle of infinte stars or the heroic version of the terrace of endless spring trinket.

Do you reckon upgrading my dmf trinket with my valor would be worth it as I'm a long way off Heroic lei shi

Do you reckon upgrading my dmf trinket with my valor would be worth it as I'm a long way off Heroic lei shi
    weapons then trinkets imo

I upgraded my weapons already , they were the first thing I did. Thanks for your input guys it has been very helpful.