Page 45 of 74 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Are you able to use a product code from games you bought from Amazon, and put them into your Steam account not to play.. But to possibly be able to trade?

Credit for the creation of this awesome signature belongs to Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    hope the next 6 deals are more interesting than the last bunch

im bored and so far nothings tempted me enough to buy it
    Isn't that a good thing?

So it seems I used about $950 for a value of $1754 within the span of 8 years 11~ months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Isn't that a good thing?

So it seems I used about $950 for a value of $1754 within the span of 8 years 11~ months.
    im considering going back to eve

new expansion recently has made me interested in it againso if i dont see anything i want i may just resub which tbh costs more than the majority of the games that are on sale..
    Last edited by Achaman; 2012-12-28 at 08:45 AM.

Deleted
    EDIT: If I did buy the bundle from Amazon, does each game activate as it's own game, or does it activate all of them? It would be awesome if I was able to only activate the Spec Ops: The Line and then trade away the Bioshock games
    3 Seperate keys I only wanted spec ops and it was still cheaper for me for all 3 on amazon so I bought the pack, activated spec ops, and had 2 bioshock keys to give to friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Jomaty View Post
    Are you able to use a product code from games you bought from Amazon, and put them into your Steam account not to play.. But to possibly be able to trade?
    I don't think so, if you activate a product on steam there's no option to add it to gift inventory, it automatically seems to get added to your library. You can just trade serial numbers though
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2012-12-28 at 09:25 AM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    You can get it calculated on www.steamcalculator.com ... it's got me at $2477.79 right now, although since I bought them all in £'s it probably cost me quite a bit more than that :P
    nice tool. Sor of a feel good tools, if you buy game on deal, the value of your account if far above than the actual money spend, which make us feel good about spending.

Mine run up to 2108,40€ ($2505.81 USD) but i probably spent about 500-600€ only
    Steam member since: 2007-06-25

Deleted
    To anyone looking at the painkiller hell and damnation flash sale, you can get another 50% off the sale price by signing up for a coupon here http://na.alienwarearena.com/deal/66...hell-damnation - you have to activate the coupon serial on steam and then it auto applies when pain and damnation is in your basket (makes it £4.49 in the UK). Sadly doesn't work on the 4 pack though, only the single. Don't know if it's any good though.

10+ Year Old Account
    To anyone looking at the painkiller hell and damnation flash sale, you can get another 50% off the sale price by signing up for a coupon here http://na.alienwarearena.com/deal/66...hell-damnation - you have to activate the coupon serial on steam and then it auto applies when pain and damnation is in your basket (makes it £4.49 in the UK). Sadly doesn't work on the 4 pack though, only the single. Don't know if it's any good though.
    All of the Painkiller games except the first one are garbage.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    lol saints row the third full package again...

already finished it during the steam free weekend but its soooo tempting to get it WITH all the dlc
    cant decide!
    Last edited by Achaman; 2012-12-28 at 11:09 AM.

reccomendations in the current sale±

FTL and Saints Row full package. FTL is best though <3

Deleted
    L.A. Noir so cheap. Must get.

Deleted
    You can get it calculated on www.steamcalculator.com ... it's got me at $2477.79 right now, although since I bought them all in £'s it probably cost me quite a bit more than that :P
    2194.51 USD

Huh, not nearly enough then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomaty View Post
    Your best bet would be to find a trusted 3rd party, have someone gift the game to you and then have the middleman give him the code. I don't know if people from tf2 traders would be bored enough to help you but hey.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    All of the Painkiller games except the first one are garbage.
    It's a remake of the first one, but I agree with you. The original one still looks fine so I see no point in buying this one.

Bought too much already..

Borderlands 2 Creature Slaughterdome DLC
    Offspring Fling Retail
    Thirty Flights of Loving
    Rocketbirds Hardboiled Chicken
    Sniper Ghost Warrior Gold base + 2 DLC
    Alan Wake Bundle (Summer 2012)
    Spirits
    Rayman Origins
    Little Inferno

Also bought Far Cry 3 from G2play.net

I don't even want to know how much I spend already.

That SteamCalculator thing doesn't work for me :s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    That SteamCalculator thing doesn't work for me :s
    It's this thing you have to use, not your steam name or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    It's this thing you have to use, not your steam name or anything.
    I know how it works.
    http://www.steamcalculator.com/id/76561197979321255 and yes, my settings are set to public. I can even view my games while not logged in on my browser. Don't know why it doesn't work.

Deleted
    I know how it works.
    http://www.steamcalculator.com/id/76561197979321255 and yes, my settings are set to public. I can even view my games while not logged in on my browser. Don't know why it doesn't work.
    Probably because you don't have a custom URL set.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Probably because you don't have a custom URL set.
    That would be strange. It does find my SteamID and CommunityID..
    Let me try

I know how it works.
    Mine doesn't, either, and I have a custom url that's 'icedwarrior'...not sure why it doesn't work.

Hmm, it randomly works now.

Found 93 Games with a value of $1340.07 USD

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/dk/e...enemy-unknown/

XCOM is 50% off on GMG today. Use GMG30-DPLIM-DN831 to get the price down to £17.50!

Aaaaaaaaaaand... it works. Really weird. o.O

$3638.42

That's a lot of money. Good thing a lot of those games weren't bought full price.

-fixed -