Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Definitely would be a good move for them to make it a dark raid. World of Warcraft has always been kind of more of the dark things and would be welcomed change to mists of pandaria's general atmosphere.
    Last edited by mmoce07c9678d5; 2012-12-27 at 03:55 PM.

As from the sky from Thunder Isle and Thunder King Raid Dungeon, I only can say this will probably be Dark one. But still keep in mind there are torches and campfires for this dungeon as decoration

Thank you for this share! I really look forward to see live version with proper lighting, mobs, bosses and decoration.
    Looks really amazing , when you just see how much is it massive!

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    Nothing special, but I will work on it tonight so I make you happy. It's really nothing special.
    Subscribe on channel, won't bother community about it, since this is not even interesting looks like :P
    Please bother us with it. I want to see it even if it's not interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    This is just the preview of Thunderking Raid Dungeon.

Video present only environment view, without extra decoration models that will be presented in the final Raid instance with bosses and mobs.

Keep in mind this is not final, this is datamined from PTR Patch 5.2 files, and may be change in the final live content Patch.

Still learning damn 3DS Max, hopefully I will be better next time. I hope you appreciate this much :/

Source: http://www.adriacraft.net/warcraft/t...-201212265166/

Would love to see someone speculate which boss will be in what room in the video.

And the size and perspective of the raid is a little confusing but I'll assume ulduar-sized

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Ok will be uploaded today I promise :-)

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    Would love to see someone speculate which boss will be in what room in the video.

And the size and perspective of the raid is a little confusing but I'll assume ulduar-sized
    I do more wonder how much mobs we gonna have then bosses.

lol its going to be like clear trash 1 hour!

Quote Originally Posted by lixxon View Post
    lol its going to be like clear trash 1 hour!
    I really do hope not, would remind me in the times of TBC.
    I expect 3 wings, with 4 bosses, and last room for king.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very cool videos guys, thanks to all who post them.

I wonder if the brick texture on the wall is what they're going with for the final version or if it's placeholder. I expected something more like the Mogu'Shan Palace, although I guess the rough brickwork would work for Zandalari troll areas.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPassanger View Post
    I really do hope not, would remind me in the times of TBC.
    I expect 3 wings, with 4 bosses, and last room for king.
    It's 4 major areas with 3 bosses each. There's a 13th heroic mode only boss who probably gets his own room, but that's the breakdown for achievements, LFR, etc.

Think the wall will have those textures. But still keep in mind it will be 1000% more beautiful on Live I can upload decoration pictures if u wanna check what models of interior they gonna put inside of the istance.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    The Warlock Isle area doesn't actually have much to view in the files. The only WMO for the area is for the 'shell' since the area is like Firelands and modelviewers cannot view regular terrain (which would be on top of the shell). The minimap files are there for the island but there isn't that much to them and it seems very incomplete.