Thread: Cool armory's

Cool armory's

For nostalgia reasons I like looking at armory's of characters that stopped playing in certain tiers of raiding.. paused in time

Post links or screenshots of old armory's or characters that stopped playing at lvl 60,70.. but are max geared or special.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullgore View Post
    For nostalgia reasons I like looking at armory's of characters that stopped playing in certain tiers of raiding.. paused in time

Post links or screenshots of old armory's or characters that stopped playing at lvl 60,70.. but are max geared or special.
    I have a buddy that was cutting edge in Vanilla when he quit. Can't remember his toon's name. I'll post it here when I find it. I don't know if it will show up in the armory after so long though.
    EverQuest, City of Heroes, Star Wars Galaxies, EverQuest II, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Star Wars TOR, Guild Wars 2, Rift.

My account's toons that has been banned shortly after ICC release no longer show on the armory. So this is quite futile, or only working from cata onward. Has noting to do with the ban, just in case someone would hop on THAT wagon.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...unisher/simple

Toon from vanilla, my very first toon. I was so young when i started i didn't know to quest. I grinded up to 30 with only ever doing 2 quest. Havent Touched him since prebc but only to get his armory working.

Edit: Looks like the toons statistics are somewhat account bound, because at lvl 30 i did not do over 3000 daily quest, but ingame it still says 2 quest completed.
    Last edited by kingriku; 2012-12-28 at 07:01 PM.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...unisher/simple

Toon from vanilla, my very first toon. I was so young when i started i didn't know to quest. I grinded up to 30 with only ever doing 2 quest. Havent Touched him since prebc but only to get his armory working.
    Dual-Dagger Warrior? I must salute you with all my hands, good sir.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Dual-Dagger Warrior? I must salute you with all my hands, good sir.
    I had no clue what i was doing.
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    I had no clue what i was doing.
    Playing a Combat Rogue, duh.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Playing a Combat Rogue, duh.
    Its been alot of years so i don't really remember anything except farming dead mines like a lunatic, it mustve been 7 years ago.
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Avarax/simple
    My very first character in the game. I haven't touched him since the end of TBC. Now I have another druid who is my main. The differences are obvious :P
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Izelor/simple

Deleted
    usually the character stops beign available on the armory if its not logged in recently :\

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    usually the character stops beign available on the armory if its not logged in recently :\
    I log in with him once in a while just for sentimental reasons. But he hasn't left Undercity for more than 4 years now.