Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just got Milhouse down, only Disruptron to go. He's really buggy though, I keep taking hits from nothing (doesn't even show up in combat log) and dying...

Quote Originally Posted by Kraeth View Post
    Just got Milhouse down, only Disruptron to go. He's really buggy though, I keep taking hits from nothing (doesn't even show up in combat log) and dying...
    agree.With all those bug is pretty impossible to kill him.Sometime my death grip didnt work on it and sometime work.The orb is bug too

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Went to Rank 6, no major issues. Now as Frost with an item ilevel 486, I cannot beat Akrama.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got my invite and flew through to rank 7 in 2 hours resold my invite. But now I'm still stuck on GG. I couldnt heal through the dmg as unholy and I've been getting them to around 15% as blood but I keep hitting the enrage. Done the fight like 6x.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stuck on 0/4 R8 ATM, computer is too bad to see stuff like glare from zen'shar rings on disrupt/epicus and low FPS (10-15 low) really hurts on R8 fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Yells View Post
    I got my invite and flew through to rank 7 in 2 hours resold my invite. But now I'm still stuck on GG. I couldnt heal through the dmg as unholy and I've been getting them to around 15% as blood but I keep hitting the enrage. Done the fight like 6x.
    Death Grip them together whenever there isn't a shield up and do it as blood, took me like 3 attempts after several Frost wipes.

Splash damage from the missiles will do the majority of your damage, one hitting both of them together is like 400-500k damage out of their hp pool.

If you want to do it as Frost/Unh, try using Death Siphon.

Though at some point you'll probably have to accept that you have to play Frost due to random things oneshotting your pets (Dark Summoner, Battletron) and mechanics not working properly for your pets (Milhouse)
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

yes i get my rare achievement today.I one shot disruptron today i cant believe it

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbynator View Post
    yes i get my rare achievement today.I one shot disruptron today i cant believe it
    Grats! Which spec did you manage it with? Any tips?

---------- Post added 2012-12-29 at 12:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yells View Post
    Tried GG a few times with Frost, no go. Specced Blood, oneshot. The key is to max the missile hits on the mobs themselves. You also can soak a missile every now and then with cds for extra vengeance if berserk is a problem. Personally, I just kited the missiles around them and I don't think the floor even lit up by the time they were dead.

---------- Post added 2012-12-29 at 12:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Minxyqt View Post
    Stuck on 0/4 R8 ATM, computer is too bad to see stuff like glare from zen'shar rings on disrupt/epicus and low FPS (10-15 low) really hurts on R8 fights.
    10-15 isn't too bad, I've got a bad pc as well. For Epicus, there's a certain rhytm to the discs, if they don't target you that 'pulse', be ready to move for the next. More often than not, it's 2/3 pulses that target you, just stay on the move and nuke as hard as you can. Laser phases are actually the easier ones since you can pop ghoul+sac at your leisure. Prepot, prearmy, more potting, more cds... And train! That's all I can say

[QUOTE=Kraeth;19607196]Grats! Which spec did you manage it with? Any tips? [COLOR="red"]

dw frost with death pact,purgatory,bloodtap,desecrated ground.When he cast you can death grip on you at 35% dont stay in middle stay on middle of the wall.If you see a red line come in you can switch to other wall

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraeth View Post
    Tried GG a few times with Frost, no go. Specced Blood, oneshot. The key is to max the missile hits on the mobs themselves. You also can soak a missile every now and then with cds for extra vengeance if berserk is a problem. Personally, I just kited the missiles around them and I don't think the floor even lit up by the time they were dead.

oneshot GG as blood thanks to this strat, thank you Kraeth

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer2k1 View Post
    Went to Rank 6, no major issues. Now as Frost with an item ilevel 486, I cannot beat Akrama.
    +1. I just cannot get him down fast enough.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

im rank7. its so annoying that deathpack doesnt work

Quote Originally Posted by shockftw View Post
    Seen a few people say it doesnt work.

I've never had any problems with deathpact in brawlers arena...
    Summon Ghoul ----> Death Pact ----> Heal

Always worked 100% of the time, i've used it on over 50 fights with disrupton and not once has it bugged.

Wierd.

I'm just at rank 6½, but i don't even have full HCgear when it comes to dps. I can't really get to kill hoofstomp, with his lucky goblins, since my dps is too low.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydiddlydoo View Post
    Seen a few people say it doesnt work.

I've never had any problems with deathpact in brawlers arena...
    Summon Ghoul ----> Death Pact ----> Heal

Always worked 100% of the time, i've used it on over 50 fights with disrupton and not once has it bugged.

Wierd.
    I don't get how it works for you. It's not even a bug that sometimes happens. It's every single time.
    The work around is to target the ghoul, then the heal works. Annoying bug when you don't know, but can be macroed, so it doesn't really matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer2k1 View Post
    Also playing frost.
    I used around 360 ilvl on him, and can't remember him being a problem. He does a lot of magic damage from what i remember, and you have 2 shields and 2 interrupts for that.
    Last edited by Terridon; 2012-12-31 at 01:16 PM.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Deleted
    Got mine a few hours ago, and I'm rank 8.

Can't defeat anything now though cause I don't have any dps gear. Been doing it as frost, in tank gear.

Deleted
    Make a macro:
    #showtooltip Death Pact
    /tar risen ally
    /cast death pact
    /targetlasttarget

You'll want to check spelling, but this should work for you as it did for me. You can also keep this macro for other stuff, it'll always target you own goul.

Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    I don't get how it works for you. It's not even a bug that sometimes happens. It's every single time.
    Perhaps it's because i dont use a macro for it. I summon the ghoul and deathpact on seperate buttons.

I use Dominos UI, maybe there is a bug in the default Blizz UI or some other UI makes it not work?

Whatever it is, it has never bugged for me once so far, anywhere.