Poll: Arm for a million dollars?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    1 million for my arm?

I'd rather keep it and make 10 millions actually using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Littleraven View Post
    i would rather keep my arm. 1 million dollars would be nice but i wouldnt trade any body part for any amount of money
    Even a wee little 5th toe?

OT: Not a chance.

I'd get the money and have my arm removed then replace it with a high tech terminator arm and get fake flesh put over it.

You need an arm? I know a guy who can get you an arm. He'll probably charge a lot less than 1 mill too.

Bloodsail Admiral DownButStillOut's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Trade Arm
    Buy Million dollar mechanical arm.
    Why? Because my arm had it coming.
    Edit: Bah! Someone thought it first, then again I'm not actually surprised...
    Last edited by DownButStillOut; 2012-12-29 at 03:27 AM.
    BeeeeeeeoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOO-FFFSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    My attempt at being less of a pessimist was choosing Dawnbringer as my choice of server.
    I regret somethings! (like setting this in my signature)

Quote Originally Posted by DownButStillOut View Post
    Trade Arm
    Buy Million dollar mechanical arm.
    Why? Because my arm had it coming.
    Edit: Bah! Someone thought it first, then again I'm not actually surprised...
    ^haha i think ill keep my arm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitus View Post
    Me and a friend were debating would you sacrifice an arm (of your choice) for a million dollars cash?
    There are no strings attached to money. An arm for a million dollars, that's it.
    Would you take the deal? Thoughts?
    An arm of my choice... so it doesnt have to be one of my own arms?
    Then I will bring you as much arms as you want.

I like all the people that down play 1 million dollars. Oh ya, a million, that isn't anything lmao. Funniest part is most people here probably don't even make 6 figures a year let alone a million, but ya chump change right...

For those who havent voted yet and are reading this post..go for the money...technology has caught up to where fake arms move like regular arms by just thinking. shouldnt even cost you much considering the technology is atm made for a middle wage family who can afford it. so yeah cut ur arm off get paid and lol at everyone else because there poor with both real arms and ur riding a farrari/lambo hybrid with 60000000 horsepower...and they have a honda civic.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

10+ Year Old Account
    You can earn 1 million, you can't grow back an arm.

10+ Year Old Account
    My arms go for around 3 mil but around christmas i can usually get around 5-6 for em slightly less for the female ones.

Fuck no. An arm? Man, I would burn through that million bucks in 2 weeks. Then I'd be left with a missing arm. A finger of my choice for a million bucks? Absolutely. I'd even hack it off myself.

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    For those who havent voted yet and are reading this post..go for the money...technology has caught up to where fake arms move like regular arms by just thinking. shouldnt even cost you much considering the technology is atm made for a middle wage family who can afford it. so yeah cut ur arm off get paid and lol at everyone else because there poor with both real arms and ur riding a farrari/lambo hybrid with 60000000 horsepower...and they have a honda civic.
    Even when we have robotic arms that perform billions of times better than a real one, it's still not your real arm. I'd like to keep my arms, thank you. I for one think they're kind of nice. :3

As long as I can play all video games with my mind, then i'll consider giving up one of my arms for a million bucks :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I might trade a few fingers on my left hand, but not the whole arm.

Deleted
    I would keep my arms.. cant play without

Maybe if it was a billion.

probably for 20+ but just a million? no thanks

1m? No way.

1b? Probably.

Maybe my pinky finger, for a billion that is.
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.