Loading screen problems and more with 5.1

I have got alot of problems with patch 5.1, one of the problems is that sometimes when i enter a raidinstance via LFR the loading screen wont load, either it gets stuck on full or stuck on 0%.

I also gotten zone phasing problems, like when im going to the camp in krasaring wilds where the horde dailies are, im not able to see the NPC, so i have to fly out of there and in again, it's usually the same at domination point, orgrimmar AH's and banks.

Anyone has this problems too ?

bumping this thread

still have massive problems with this, happens for sure every other time i have a loading screen
    it's not only the loading screen when i enter LFR, it's everywhere..

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got it when I try to log in. Sometimes the loading screen of Dalaran takes me 5 minutes...

Deleted
    Strangely i've really never had serious problems with loading screen but today it stops at about 90% and disconnects after a while. Tried with different toons and without addons etc.

Edit:

"BREAKING NEWS" .....
    "We are currently monitoring an issue that is affecting various regions of internet traffic. This has not been found to be an internal issue with our realms or service, but may be affecting some of our players and their connections to the game. We're currently talking to the parties involved, and we'll be providing more information as it becomes available to us."

Maybe that's the issue.
    Last edited by mmoc64ace7a841; 2012-12-29 at 08:18 AM.

Same here, mostly on my first logins, it "stops" at 85%, then after a few minutes brings me back to char select with "Character not found". I mostly get in after a few more tries.

Deleted
    Well, this morning because of internet problems with Blizzard I got stuck on normal log-in screen too, but this will be fixed I hope..

What I did notice is when I die on an alt who's doing a dungeon in Kalimdor/Eastern kingdoms, when I release spirit, my loadingscreen won't load or will get stuck. And after, I found out I actually DC-ed during the release of my spirit O.o, very weird and I hope they fix that, too..

Yeah, i just noticed the login screen too, been trying to get ingame for about 20 min now with no succes. DMF-EU

Just got this problem today. Outland-EU. Stuck at 90% and get disconnected after 1-2 mins

Never had issues before. - Today on kazzak Eu getting to 90% then disconnecting.
    Im with BT internet and im in the Uk btw.

Deleted
    Lolz, lets wait first "omfg blizzard i hate your game and now it wont even let me play it"-post.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    Lolz, lets wait first "omfg blizzard i hate your game and now it wont even let me play it"-post.
    Well not to be "that guy"...
    But if it was US that was down you can garuntee it would be fixed about twice as fast as they will fix eu... its no secret blizzard thinks of EU as its 'Side project'...

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    Strangely i've really never had serious problems with loading screen but today it stops at about 90% and disconnects after a while. Tried with different toons and without addons etc.

Edit:

"BREAKING NEWS" .....
    "We are currently monitoring an issue that is affecting various regions of internet traffic. This has not been found to be an internal issue with our realms or service, but may be affecting some of our players and their connections to the game. We're currently talking to the parties involved, and we'll be providing more information as it becomes available to us."

Maybe that's the issue.
    Maybe? Not wishing to be awkward but what else could it be today

Well today everyone seems to have to problem, but i have this everyday

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    Well not to be "that guy"...
    But if it was US that was down you can garuntee it would be fixed about twice as fast as they will fix eu... its no secret blizzard thinks of EU as its 'Side project'...
    You are out of date - their main concern is the Asian servers as that is where the majority of players are now

10+ Year Old Account
    So is there any place where we can check for updates? Or do we just have to keep logging in>?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post
    Maybe? Not wishing to be awkward but what else could it be today
    Hmm... it was self-sarcasm!!!1

I have a slight problem where if I die then release I get 3-5 load screens loading in a row instead of the usual 1. This has only started happening since 5.1. I dont remember seeing it happen prior to that.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaucus View Post
    Same here, mostly on my first logins, it "stops" at 85%, then after a few minutes brings me back to char select with "Character not found". I mostly get in after a few more tries.
    I had that problems in MGV since from the start (so pre patch 5.1). It kept random doing that. In any other raids I had no problem at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    I have a slight problem where if I die then release I get 3-5 load screens loading in a row instead of the usual 1. This has only started happening since 5.1. I dont remember seeing it happen prior to that.
    It's Windows 95 all over again. You\d think they'd be done when the loading screen is done? Nope, 3 more...

10+ Year Old Account
    Its strange I never seem to have any problems ever, Guess I'm just lucky.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.