Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuex View Post
    Slighty off topic, but I find it strange when someone of a different race finds a comment (or question in this instance) racist. (ie, a white person finding a question about a black person racist).
    It's people attempting to correct questions they find improper in there *Opinion*

While racisim is still very prevalent sadly, its massively improved from the old days and im saying this not to diminish the fact of racisim but to remark how far we've come. And how far we still need to travel, but its silly when someone asks a slightly sensitive question and gets flamed as being highly offensive true they could of in all fairness worded it MUCH better but mistakes happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    It's because secretly, were all brain washed into loving pink and get abducted by pink aliens that color our gums pinks duh!

Wait... fuck!

---------- Post added 2012-12-29 at 12:07 PM ----------

He meant it as a joke, and yes our gums are a pinkish hue. Some people in the thread enjoy to blow up an ants nest into a mole hill... or something like that i dont know the saying!

P.S trassk, give me the chance i'd be terry crews in a heartbeat... Sweet jesus i'd exchange anything to be him

Know what I like in the morning.. a mug of hot, dark chocolate >

Mmmm Hmmmm....
    #boycottchina

While racisim is still very prevalent sadly, its massively improved from the old days and im saying this not to diminish the fact of racisim but to remark how far we've come. And how far we still need to travel, but its silly when someone asks a slightly sensitive question and gets flamed as being highly offensive true they could of in all fairness worded it MUCH better but mistakes happen.
    IMO, I think it is pretty cool when someone is curious about another race like that. It's not like the question is "Why do blacks turn their guns sideways when they shoot", It's an real, educational question. Not to mention I feel pretty awesome when I get to answer a question like "why do black people.."

---------- Post added 2012-12-29 at 04:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post

Mmmm Hmmmm....
    I don't think I gave you permission to post my picture on here!! :P

This thread just got all of my what's. Not something you see every day around here lol.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted

Mmmm Hmmmm....
    Oh snap! Thats just unfair... but behold! My ace in the sleeve the wonderful will smith!?

Im also a dark chocolate guy, i just cant stand white or the milky kind.

Deleted
    Interesting topic something i never thought about or noticed (wasn't a huge black community in my town when i was growing up (like only two kids in my primary school of like 300))

To the people saying use Google, i'm glad the OP didn't its sparked a bit of debate, and educated people who wouldn't have thought of looking themselves, shouldn't the internet be a way to educate and inform people without biased hate being spread? instead of saying use Google you racist, you inform the OP and enrich his/her life, as it was clear after a few reads that it wasn't a racist post or comment just badly worded as i guess English isn't there first language (someone said was from Sweden?)

It's called Melanin hyper-pigmentation and is just the result of having very much melanin (the stuff that gives skin, eyes and hair the color - if you have none you are an albino with red eyes (color of the blood vessles in the eyes) ).

Some people are so insecure about that dark gum that they use laser depigmentation surgery
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how this thread lead to people posting pictures of hot black guys <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bobumon View Post
    Interesting topic something i never thought about or noticed (wasn't a huge black community in my town when i was growing up (like only two kids in my primary school of like 300))

To the people saying use Google, i'm glad the OP didn't its sparked a bit of debate, and educated people who wouldn't have thought of looking themselves, shouldn't the internet be a way to educate and inform people without biased hate being spread? instead of saying use Google you racist, you inform the OP and enrich his/her life, as it was clear after a few reads that it wasn't a racist post or comment just badly worded as i guess English isn't there first language (someone said was from Sweden?)
    I believe the sweden comment was meant as a veiled attack, because they have an influx of nigerians or some other group of people seeking asylum... (And in contrast sweden has one of the highest asylum rates in the EU, something im actually quite surprised at) Or perhaps im reading too much into it!

Deleted
    I believe the sweden comment was meant as a veiled attack, because they have an influx of nigerians or some other group of people seeking asylum... (And in contrast sweden has one of the highest asylum rates in the EU, something im actually quite surprised at) Or perhaps im reading too much into it!
    Oh didnt know! i dont really pay attention to other country immigration policies tbh strange if thats true though as its not exactly the easiest country to get too being rather north of most country's

Mmmm Hmmmm....
    What the fudge?

Is it what im thinking it is?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bobumon View Post
    Oh didnt know! i dont really pay attention to other country immigration policies tbh strange if thats true though as its not exactly the easiest country to get too being rather north of most country's
    Thats actually true, but given it's size its actually fourth in immigration within the EU... There goverment doesnt even release statistics on ethnicity either, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Sweden This is an interesting read also, covers it pretty thoroughly it's wikipedia however so take it with a pinch of salt.

Strangest question award goes to... Tiing!!! But honestly, I have no idea... probably just genetic, it doesn't really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzgerald77 View Post
    Here is a better question. Why is it that black peoples palms are pink and not black like the rest of their skin?
    Cus they were standing on all 4 when they were spray-painted.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-12-30 at 07:24 AM.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    He meant it as a joke, and yes our gums are a pinkish hue. Some people in the thread enjoy to blow up an ants nest into a mole hill... or something like that i dont know the saying!
    Make a mountain out of a mole hill

Fixed the title for you OP, I assume this is what you wanted.

O.T: Genetics. Same reason some black people have darker skin than other black people. Though I'm not an expert on it by any means, I don't think there is any more to it than that.

Mmmm Hmmmm....
    I usually don't post like this but, holy shit... I could do with some of that!

---------- Post added 2012-12-29 at 08:36 PM ----------

Oh snap! Thats just unfair... but behold! My ace in the sleeve the wonderful will smith!?

Im also a dark chocolate guy, i just cant stand white or the milky kind.
    I'm not into this really.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuex View Post
    This is ignorant and racist. I take offense, no doubt.
    what? cant people take a little joke anymore with getting offended?

That wasn't even a remotely harsh joke.

This is whats wrong with the world nowadays. People are too sensitive.... I know a black guy, and he doesn't mind jokes bashing black people. he laughs with people aslong as its obviously not ill intented like my joke.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    These kinds of threads are extremely embarrassing for the MMO-champ site owner. Please stop.