Deleted
    I love the song from btooom's second opening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    best ED is joshiraku obviously
    The opening and the ending sequences were the best parts of the whole show. The rest of it was... I won't say bad, but it wasn't great.

Also, what's with the lowered pitch in this video?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Probably to avoid copy right issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Probably to avoid copy right issues.
    :/

I wonder, can I link videos from hosts other than youtube? Well, we're about to find out.

Deleted
    I wonder, can I link videos from hosts other than youtube? Well, we're about to find out.
    [video=dailymotion;xtbjkj]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtbjkj_joshiraku-ed-full-nippon-egao-hyakkei-yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy_shortfilms[/vdeo]
    Well done! I would not have figured out the code on my first attempt, and thank you for the discovery! This changes things...

For starters, I can link another of my favourite OPs of the year, Platinum Disco! \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Well done! I would not have figured out the code on my first attempt, and thank you for the discovery! This changes things...

For starters, I can link another of my favourite OPs of the year, Platinum Disco! \o/

[video=vimeo;39691157]http://vimeo.com/39691157[video]
    Love that one too. I had another one I wanted to share, but now I can't remember what it was... that's gonna bug me until I remember it >.<

---------- Post added 2012-12-29 at 07:25 PM ----------

Aaaaaargh, I have completely forgotten what I was going to post...

Oh well. Here's this.

Needs more Berserker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god, don't let Dal see it. It'll get stuck in his head again.
    Actually... let him see it, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    So my anime masochism has led me to watching every single Tenchi Muyo series. English dubs. Excluding Magical Project S and Sasami Magical Girl Club, which a. I've already watched and b. never got english dubs (other than the 3 Pretty Sammy OVAs, which I did watch in English)

Tell me this isn't the most glorious acting you've ever heard

Granted, the Japanese version wasn't much better.

Deleted
    Carnival Phantasm's OP is damn catchy. I need to finish Kara no Kyoukai and Fate/Stay Night before I feel like I'll be able to properly appreciate it.

Ahh, Tenchi. One of the first anime I ever saw (thanks to Toonami). I think Ryoko probably triggered my think for chicks with feline features (at least in 2D). And actually looking at her again now (yellow eyes, big white hair), I think my massive crush on Black Hanekawa is probably just an articulation of my pre-pubescent fancying of Ryoko. xD

Speaking of Black Hanekawa, who else is pumped for Niekomonogatari? Heard of any reputable groups that are going to pick it up? Seems like THORA and ANE (through gg) are the most acclaimed Bake- sub groups. But, I don't see any mention of Neko- on their pages.

Regardless, excited nyan~!
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2012-12-29 at 10:49 PM. Reason: I meant NEKOmonogatari! I'm an idiot!!

10+ Year Old Account

took me a while to find a full version that didn't have one of those games distorting the sound lol
    [CENTER]

If we're talking about our favorite openings and endings for anime, I would have to go with these, in their respective category.

Penguindrum is my number one all time favorite anime, and I found the second opening to be my favorite of the two

The second opening for The Legend of the Legendary Heroes is another favorite of mine, although I don't think many people have watched because of its name, which is a shame because I thought it was exceptional.

This third one I just remembered when I was trying to think of what I liked the most. I watched this anime at least three or four years ago and still I find it to be one of the more unique anime in terms of setting and music, although it appeals to me because I'm somewhat the same ethnicity of the characters in the anime. Plus, it turned me on to the jazz band that did its OP.

As for endings, the only only one I can think of right now that really popped out at me when I watched it was Sweets Parade, and this one right here.

3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Learning Wareta Ringo (Shinsekai Yori ending) is an absolute nightmare on piano, why did I have to pick such a difficult piece
    That's a good point, you should go learn Avril 14th.

10+ Year Old Account
    The opening and the ending sequences were the best parts of the whole show. The rest of it was... I won't say bad, but it wasn't great.

yea well you need to actually be good in Japanese to get all the puns and references in the show. and those translate bad in english anyway and dem puns we might not just like.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Favorite ED still has to be Hikari no Rasenritsu from Rozen Maiden.

Deleted
    Best ed this season was the one from Shinsekai yori. Best ed ever? Dunno.

I have no idea what my favorite opening ever would be. I do looooove Jojo's second opening a ton though. So much fabulous.

10+ Year Old Account
    truth be told i actually liked jojo's first opening more, though i think ive only heard second twice now so...
    [CENTER]

Best ED of all time is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH6NB2F-Jcw

Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    truth be told i actually liked jojo's first opening more, though i think ive only heard second twice now so...
    Skelington did at first too, but the second really grows on you and gets stuck in your head. Either way, the second's animation is objectively better.

Deleted
    Best OP ever?

I pondered and pondered, and I think I could kind of list my favorite OPs of all time...

Possibly NSFW.

Also for the sheer happyness of this op and how fucked up the anime/manga actually is:

and of course as I said before, Jojo's 2nd Opening is one of my favorites too. As well as Fater/Zero's openings (I like both of them a lot..)

Wow I can't believe I almost forgot Lain...