Deleted
    Taric boring? He's helluva aggressive in lane, what's boring about him? There's nothing more fun than laning with a Graves and popping -everything- you both have at the enemy(ies) the moment you hit 6. All that's left is a huge crater and the enemy still standing, things happening too fast for them to notice they're dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Taric boring? He's helluva aggressive in lane, what's boring about him? There's nothing more fun than laning with a Graves and popping -everything- you both have at the enemy(ies) the moment you hit 6. All that's left is a huge crater and the enemy still standing, things happening too fast for them to notice they're dead.
    True, actually one of the funner supports able to finish off 1-2 people with lower hp, tanky as hell too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Taric has got to be one of my favorite champions, I love it when they run into my bush at the start of the game, followed by exhaust.

Lategame is stun is effective as hell vs high DPS'ers & his ulti benefits all of his team last I remember. Don't get me started on his heal once you get cooldown reduction items.

But I don't play ranked so what do I know. D:
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    Following up on what other people said, as a support, you can actually make/help set-up plays, it doesn't have to be the passive heal-fest that people associate the role to be. Even Soraka can help out with some plays, saving your E to silence to interrupt an enemy channeled spell such as a Katarina ult, or using your ult to potentially save a teammate that's tower-diving/being tower-dived.

The ward coverage you'll usually be responsible for will make those plays even easier to set-up.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    hi durr. this might be a stupid ass question, but.

can you smart cast wards?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    hi durr. this might be a stupid ass question, but.

can you smart cast wards?
    Yes. Just set your smart-cast items keys up to do so.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    A question here..

Why they can't do more skins for maps ? Actually they have the winter one , the Halloween one.. But more could be fun. I don't know how you guys can play over and over and over in the same environment. Ok this is a moba game and its based on champions but.. I don't know.

Its like when you play a race game and always do the same circle with different cars...
    Last edited by Malkazam; 2012-12-30 at 04:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I find him boring and his kit is counter productive. Damage them but lose the armor? He isn't that hard to kill after that, so your definitely dead if you screw up. Leona is so much more fun and I can pull off many more cool things with her. Taric is passive in comparison. Same compared to Sona. I can do more with them while Taric feels like a buff bot and extra damage source.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malkazam View Post
    A question here..

Why they can't do more skins for maps ? Actually they have the winter one , the Halloween one.. But more could be fun. I don't know how you guys can play over and over and over in the same environment. Ok this is a moba game and its based on champions but.. I don't know.

Its like when you play a race game and always do the same circle with different cars...
    They recently revamped SR, so we won't likely see updated winter and Halloween versions of SR for a while.

Skins for the maps are usually not top priority items because of the exclusivity of them.

As for other maps/game modes, Twisted Treeline and Dominion (Crystal Scar) don't see as much play as SR does, but ARAMs (Proving Grounds) are popular.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-12-30 at 05:37 AM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Yes. Just set your smart-cast items keys up to do so.
    holy shit i have never noticed them before, tho i've just skimmed the keybinds other than regular smart casts.

i've never really cared about smart casting wards before, but i'm keen on learning lee sin, and feel like it's a must if it was possible, so ty

Deleted
    I want to buy Kha'Zix, but is he any good?

Me and a friend of mine find him blatantly OP.

But is he really that good? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    I want to buy Kha'Zix, but is he any good?

Me and a friend of mine find him blatantly OP.

But is he really that good? :P
    Like other AD Casters/Assassins at this point, very strong. His single target with an isolated enemy is ridiculous and his resetting jump is absolutely amazing for his job. Good pick as long as you can play him correctly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Like other AD Casters/Assassins at this point, very strong. His single target with an isolated enemy is ridiculous and his resetting jump is absolutely amazing for his job. Good pick as long as you can play him correctly.
    Okay, then Kha it is....he is fun to play anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I made this yesterday:

The only original source I could find for the Draven faces & background was this, the rest were reposts on Funnyjunk.

Used the background & faces from Google Image, the League of Legends logo bottom part was the hardest to make. :P
    Last edited by inux94; 2012-12-30 at 02:27 PM.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

That Taric discussion is like the Sona discussion with Vespian all over again. Wrong impressions.
    Taric is not boring at all. Hell, him + Graves is probably the deadliest combo in bot, no one can take down someone as fast as them two early game.
    Also yeah, "lose armor" and all that, but that's only your own extra armor. The armor aura still stays, and you'll only lose armor you wouldn't have in the first place.

Also that Draaaaaaven pic is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    That Taric discussion is like the Sona discussion with Vespian all over again. Wrong impressions.
    Taric is not boring at all. Hell, him + Graves is probably the deadliest combo in bot, no one can take down someone as fast as them two early game.
    Also yeah, "lose armor" and all that, but that's only your own extra armor. The armor aura still stays, and you'll only lose armor you wouldn't have in the first place.

Also that Draaaaaaven pic is amazing.
    Boring is a personal impression. It's never wrong. Even if it changes later on, it's never wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm more worried about certain Draven combos than anything with Graves, tbh.

---------- Post added 2012-12-30 at 04:01 PM ----------

Sidenote, speaking of ADs.

How's Urgot in the new season?

Seems like Muramana, Iceborn Gauntlet, Black Cleaver, Bloodthirster and Mercurial Sciminatar would be pretty darn nice.
    Last edited by Duilliath; 2012-12-30 at 03:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I find him boring and his kit is counter productive. Damage them but lose the armor? He isn't that hard to kill after that, so your definitely dead if you screw up. Leona is so much more fun and I can pull off many more cool things with her. Taric is passive in comparison. Same compared to Sona. I can do more with them while Taric feels like a buff bot and extra damage source.
    If you screw up with Leona you're just as dead, extra armour from W or not. You lose half of the free extra armour, but you grant just as much penetration on enemies and odds are the enemy AD carry is going to be hurt more from that lost armour than you could ever be, possibly approaching 0(maybe even below?) with your carry's masteries and runes. All this while you and your carry still have the aura. Add to this your free, portable Baron buff which is great not only in all teamfights/skirmishes but hastens taking towers and objectives by a lot and you get a monster who stays strong throughout the game.

All this said, lately I've been enjoying Leona more due to how much easier it is to initiate with her. You trade the auras and easily controlled burst for CC and mobility, but I quite like how she can lock the carry to death the moment she hits 6.

Deleted
    Taric is boring because he is a jack of all trades which makes him feel extremely underwhelming. Zero skillshots, zero mechanics required and falls off really hard, his aura is nice but to me it feels like you do nothing at all past laning phase, which is why i dont like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I'm more worried about certain Draven combos than anything with Graves, tbh.
    Well, stun + Shatter and an enemy having to eat Dravens axes, that sounds pretty effective too.

I think people have been spoiled by supports who either have a ton of utility spells or that have very high base damage values.
    Taric is the most played support for a reason, no matter how underwhelming he might seem.

EDIT: By the way, when it comes to "opinions", I absolutely dislike people who hide behind them just from the fear of being wrong.
    Just saying in case it seems I don't give a damn about them.
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2012-12-30 at 05:42 PM.