Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Have you ever been betrayed/backstabbed?

Have you ever been betrayed or backstabbed by someone that was close to you, or by someone that you trusted? What is the biggest betrayal that you've ever experienced? Did you have any inkling of it coming, or was it a total shock? What happened?

-Have you ever been betrayed/backstabbed?

Deleted
    My ex screwed and ended up in a relationship with one of my best friends the same night we broke up a couple of years ago. Oh and we were on a vacation so I had to sleep in the same house as them for a week Sucked pretty hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who hasn't been backstabbed/betrayed?
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

Ex slept with someone else behind my back, got knocked up and tried to say it was mine.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't trust enough people to be able to be backstabbed, so nothing that comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    I really don't trust enough people to be able to be backstabbed, so nothing that comes to mind.
    Only takes 1.

Ive been on both sides.

In middle school - I dumped a girl because another girl wanted to get revenge on her (revengie offered herself as a substitute - much hotter) .... two weeks later she broke up with me(ofc) and my original GF wanted nothing to do with me. So I was forced to watch that group of people systematically bully that girl straight outa school into a drug habit and 3 suicide attempts. I found out years later that she had been raped by her drug dealer later that year and now has a pair of young babies she can't afford as a public school drop-out and HIV as a door prize.

If I had just cept dating her until at least the end of the year(she was going to a different high school anyway) her life would probably be very different now.

I was betrayed back in turn many times(karma?) - I won't say how specifically - not something I whine about. It happens, you move on. Most humans are pretty big dipshits. If you meet a decent one I suggest you hold onto them.

Way WAYYY too many times. Mostly by other women. I don't make female friends easily anymore because of it. :S

Deleted
    Yea, my ex boyfriend. Things weren't going so well so we agreed to take a break. It was hes idea by the way. Then a few months later I found out he was already dating another woman when I wanted to talk about ending the "break" for the 10th time and that he started going out with her in secret even before that break..

I was so angry and hurt for months but then I realized that scum like him don't really deserve the attention. I used to dream about getting back at him somehow, even contacting hes new gf and telling her what a lying pig he was but the best revenge is just ignoring him and not letting him get to me.

Ya, I was like 8 years old, and this guy I thought was a friend stole some money from me when I was in the bathroom, and rode off on his bike. He called me a snitch and tried to bully me for the next 5 or so years, and so my mom filed a restraining order against him. The kid eventually stole from the wrong person about 8-10 years later, and got shot and died. The incident occurred over drugs. Karma.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't been betrayed/backstabbed yet. Fortunately though because I wouldn't know dafuq I would do if I were to be :/

Well.. when my boyfriend cheated on me.. then when my boyfriend cheated on me... and when my boyfriend cheated on me...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    That lack of trust Here, have a bear...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes actually.

My boss let me go because I refuse to date her 'lovers' friend. She is married. I am totally head over heels for someone else- we will see how that goes

She is holding my last check because she is a c-word. I will call the ACLU on Wednesday to bring up charges against the company. Its illegal in my state my exit paperwork and not having my check in hand.

The only thing that comes to mind is a couple things my father did. So I guess I have been. Of course they were shocks at the time. I don't think most kids expect one of their parents to just stop showing up for their visitations/paying child support. I guess his girlfriend meant more to him than his children did.

I can't complain though, I've backstabbed/betrayed a few people so far in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    My ex screwed and ended up in a relationship with one of my best friends the same night we broke up a couple of years ago. Oh and we were on a vacation so I had to sleep in the same house as them for a week Sucked pretty hard.
    How did you get out of this situation without beating the guy bloody?
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Only takes 1.
    So I've heard. And likely it will happen at some point in my life, but I prefer covering my tracks before bringing myself to trust someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    That lack of trust Here, have a bear...
    Bears are too adorable not to trust!

Had a friend steal £5000 from me. My one and only ex practically cheated on my a few times. 98% of my friends have used me/betrayed me in some way.

I no longer trust anyone. Literally.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Nope it's easier to go through life trusting no one.

One time half way through a project where I somehow ended up doing most of the work, my partner took the designs I had developed, ran to the professor, and had me kicked off the team. Which wasn't so bad in and of itself, but my partner made the professor believe I didn't do anything, so he failed me in every assessment during the second half of the project. Even though my design worked, and I successfully built it, while my partner failed.

He even asked me a question as stupid as "I didn't see you in the lecture (singular) how did you know how to use the design software?"

Other than that I've been pretty cautious not to put myself in a position to be betrayed. Plus I'm way too suspicious of people in general.